Sunday, May 18

The art of Texting...

I just got a blackberry phone and new service last week that allows for texting. I also got my first txt flirt which was amusingly exciting. (I'm easily entertained okay?) I can see why texting can be addictive.
So... is this (the video) what I have to look forward to? I can so relate to Sarah. Except for the composing response part. I'm more of a "fuck yeah!" kind of gal. ~heh~
Her "moving too fast, need my space" response made me wince though. I've said that before. More than once. Ouch. Didn't realize I was responding with stereotypical behavior.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur not having text sex over there are you?

L.P. said...

not yet... but it's only been a week. ~wink~

Naughty Girl said...

Haha...I totally needed that laugh!

And there is definitely something to a little text sex. ;)

Mike said...

My very fave....

hold on, hold on, let me switch to vibrate.

HA!

I wish I could do that!

Ed & Jeanne said...

Just please don't use that text language in your posts now though.

Gadfly said...

But I've already had my grandmother's wedding ring inscribed with your name!

You heartless WHORE!

*laughing*

Hope you got at bit of rest from work at some point.

*tired Monday hugs*

G

Anonymous said...

let me know how it works out for you!

L.P. said...

Haven't tried text sex Naughty - just flirting which has been fun.
I don't know that i could handle text sex in the middle of a meeting... talk about meltdown!

oooohhhh!!! Now's there's a wonderfully wicked idea Mikey. hmmmm.... now you have me thinking naughty thoughts...

oh heck no VE - i don't have a dictionary to decipher that language, much less know how to speak it. Apparently i need to learn how to keep text mssgs short - it seems i'm freaking the texting software out so it chops my messages up. Me wordy? Nahhhh.

LOL! Gaddy-dear your Granny would roll over in her grave. Work - yeah... hitting the ground running again this week. My to-do list is growing to monsterous proportions.
~smooches and wiggling my heartless whore ass~

you mean the text flirt, Massa Sage? It's an adventure so far considering my phone is alot smarter than i am...

Anonymous said...

yeah I don't text my fingers are to big and I just aint got time to search and find the letters!

ozymandiaz said...

I have been a crackberry addict for about 5 years now. It is nigh inseperable from my side.
It is often the bane of my existence
it does afford a certain amount of freedom though. I have written many a poem on mine.
Haven't had txt sex though. It has been an intrigal part of a couple of sexual escapades.
I'm still on the 7520, haven't got the latest upgrade although I'm not sure I want to with the qwerty board being replaced by a numeric pad

Brian said...

What part of the world do you live in where you are only getting texting now? that technology is over 12 years old.

L.P. said...

Massa Sage - i got one of those nifty ones with popout keyboard on the side made for fingers but i still end up using the stylus - iz faster.

I'm still figuring out the mini office features in mine so i can use it to write when i'm stuck in boring meetings or in traffic jams, etc. which seems to happen alot lately. And i gotta tell you - the comment about your sexapades made me cream my panties. ~wiggling in my chair~
Whew. it got hot in here just thinking about it again. ~wink~

oh and if i tell which is my tail, it will spoil my teasing. :P

Hiyya Brian - i'm just a poor girl living in the asshole of the south where we have the technology but no one has the money to buy it. Seriously, i was perfectly fine without it until recently when i realized it would be advantageous for the people needing to reach me in meetings where i have my phone turned off. If it's a true emergency, they can still reach me. Sex Text/flirting is just a bennie. :) A BIG bennie. ~fluttering mah eyelashes~ heh....

Riff Dog said...

That video is hysterical! I still have yet to send my first text and I'm not so sure I ever want to start.

Hey, what's this about teasing us with the answers to your ass quiz?!?!? What kind of maniac blogger leaves their readers wondering about things?!?!?!?

L.P. said...

why i get all my tease tips from you now Mr. Dog. Methinks texting in your hands would be considered a lethal weapon. Iz probably best for womankind if you never succumb to it.

pure evyl said...

Great vid. And love the phones '80s hairdo's. Stylish.

L.P. said...

Can you say bighair and ozone hazard, Evyl? ~heh~ i always did like the 80's spikey-do though.

mmmmmm... and i prefer a man that prefers a fuck-yeah kinda girl, GingaPaul. Why oh why does Australia have to be soooo far away? ~pouting~