Friday, May 2

Been a little tied up...

Work is all consuming right now. I'll try to catchup on your posts this weekend, if I get time off for good behavior.
Any requests for something special from me?
~Smoochez to all of you and I miss you.~
Sad and lonely sigh....

17 comments:

ozymandiaz said...

I'd give youtime for bad behavior
requests hmmmm?
Let me think
what
would
I
want
from
Lakota
?
Hmmmmmmmmm
I want to hold your hair
while your head is down there
And then hold your feet
while your legs are in the air
then I'd bend you over
in a postion like that of Rover
then just like a dog
I would lick you all over
...
you didn't specify the type of request

Anonymous said...

Mind if I spank you a little while I wait? LOL

L.P. said...

Like i'd say no to that Ozy-dear?
~grin~

Let me do something real bad first Dude.... it won't be hard finding a way to misbehave. ~wink~

Riff Dog said...

Ooooo, that Ozy beat me to the "time for bad behavior" line!!! Can't I ever beat him at anything????

Requests? Not to kiss ass (although that does sound nice!) I request you keep doing exactly what you always do!

One other request: hop on that plane to give me that spanking! Normally, I'm not on the receiving end of such things (make that never!) But you've got me ready to give it a shot. But be advised, I may wish to reciprocate . . .

Ed & Jeanne said...

Sounds like your readers are already lined up for spankings. I'm not much for lines so I'll have to settle for the next available naughty agenda item. Bring it on; I'm a big boy...

Anonymous said...

I have a special request. Quit your job, rob a bank and fly to Australia, the weather is gorgeous, the sun is glistening off the pool and the girls are preparing my first martini of the day, i can see the yachts preparing for a regatta from my balcony, the only thing is missing is you,

Anonymous said...

hope u get to relax and you have a big weekend!

Mike said...

The things I'd do to you, once I got all that gift wrapping off...

You know what I'd request ;)

L.P. said...

Strat-baby, i'm a big advocate of turn about is fair play.
i should look into doing a photoshoot out there, then i could deduct the plane fare... ~plotting~
grin....

i could have soooo much fun playing with you VE. i'll have to think up something appropriately wicked.

~pouting~ i wanna be there right now GingaPaul. If i curled up next to you would you rub the kinks out of my shoulders? And kiss my owies away? I'll point to the owie spots. I'm helpful like that.

I wish Massa Sage. I just got in from work and i have more of the same for the next several days.

And I'd much rather you were smacking my ass Gaddy-dear. I'm at the office all weekend. ~sigh~

Plumping them up with my hands and serving them up for you Mike! Iz funny, I had a guy tell me tonight at my photoshoot that his penis was like a surprise package and once you unwrap it, it just gets bigger. Politicans... they are such horndogs. Gotta love them. ~grin~

pure evyl said...

Sorry about the sad and lonely sigh. Hopefully it can turn into a warm and joyous moan.

Jill said...

I like that picture!
Hope you have a little bit of time off!
But then, you might be busy with the guys!

Naughty Girl said...

Damn...don't you just hate when real life messes with blogging time.

Hope you're back soon!

L.P. said...

Wanna help turn it into a moan Evyl?

Now that's a delightful thought Jilly. That would be a nice way to spend down time... or would that be "up" time?

Yeah - no light at end of tunnel yet Naughty. :(
i'm full of the feeling sorry for me as i miss chatting with everyone. Y'all have grown on me.

Jill said...

Depends if he is under or over! But it would be some hard time!(I wish I was able to put the bold and italic writting!)

L.P. said...

LOL! I got the pun Jilly - excellent!

Jill said...

Not my fault, it is the naughty naughty thoughts in my mind!

L.P. said...

I know about those Jilly... well, not yours... mine.