Some things in life are so horrible, so traumatic that the imagery is forever and ever burned across your brain, causing seizures at unexpected times.
This video that Creepalicious linked to is one of those dreadful things.
In addition to being the worst music video EVER, it also is the most horrific use of native american stereotypes.
You KNOW how I feel about that.
It even has a fucking blonde indian princess.
~gagging profusely~
I may take a detour this weekend while I'm down south and corner Creepy and spank his fine ass until he can't sit down for putting me thru this soul-cringing experience.
Do NOT watch this unless you have a strong stomach. Dizziness and projectile vomiting are side effects from watching this scary piece of shit.
Friday, May 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
That was just gross.
They were kidding when they made that, right? Please tell me they were kidding.
Now I have to go shoot myself. I'm afraid aliens will find evidence of this video and realize that I'm part of the same species as the creatures that made it. God knows what torture they will have in store for me! They might even make me watch it over and over and over. And then make me sing, "It's A Small World" over and over.
That would just be too horrible and slow a death. I'll make it quick.
That video should remain in the '70's. Where those bad hairdo's belong.
For a better version. Check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hph771Ogds&feature=related
Good one, Evyl. Still doesn't take out the gawdawful costumes, though. Maybe we can just paint over them and put bags over their heads. Much better preferred music, though. :)
'Kota, I do recall those days, when the native american stereotypes were just this. And no doubt, it lives on. It's an ill thing, no matter how many bags you use.
Aragaga, batting hands around ears like chasing flies, aragaga, horrible cheesy keyboard riff yuckiness I must run away and scare that horribleness out of my head with some Screaming Jay Hawkins, hahaha, hello Lakota, would you like a squeezy hug, if so I will leave this one here, if you dont want it now just leave it lying around and maybe someoneelse who needs one will stumble over it,
(((((you))))
GAWD! I hate that song Cat! You're so funny!
That look on that guy's face as he shimmied his hips was nauseating, Evyl. And I cannot believe I actually watched that second horrendous video. Definitely worse that being rick rolled. Gah!
On my old site I had a link to native american stereotypes, Cat. I should probably dredge it up next week. Maybe i'll spend a week talking redman speak. "how. me smokem peacepipe. use deep voice. have no expression."
I am not doing the squaw impersonation. Don't even ask.
GingaPaul, sweetheart - never never never would i turn away a hug from you! {snatching up the hug and holding it close} ~mine~
and errr- sorry if trauma was inflicted by that horrible nasty dreadful video.
Yeah...but I still would have done the blonde...
EEE gads! I feel so violated after watching that!
pure evyl: Not only do I love "Disturbed" -- that was fucking hilarious ROFL
I miss you, miss. ....
What is my favourite sprite doing?
I think I will go and blow myself up....less collaterol damage than blowing someone else...or we can maybe hook up in 3 months and run amok? how are you? I will email you.
Do they think they are sexy?
It is one of the cheezyest video ever!
We should get our revenge Lakota!
I was born in 1977.
It irks me that this was the type of shit that was around to influence me as a baby.
That and the 80's.
In grade 8 my head looked like the love child of an afro and a mullet.
Glad that's over with!
If I knew this would earn me a spanking I would have done it months ago.
What?! ~tossing VE over my knee and spanking him~
~wince~ Singing it Cat? Can we say glutton for punishment?
R'chy, I'll send you the number of my therapist. In fact I think we all need group therapy ~wicked grin~
Gaddy, you ARE seriously disturbed. I like that about you.
Enigma!! I miss you too! Ran away for the weekend. It was interesting adventure with tornados hitting the area sunday morning. I look forward to hearing from you.
Running amok with you... ~big, big, grin~
Ermmm. no Jilly, I don't think they're sexy. Not even in the realm of sexy. They are anti-sexy in fact.
"love child of an afro and a mullet" - bwwwahahahaaaaa!!!!!!
Mikey, you crack me up!
wrapping arms around Creepy and whispering in his ear: you are in sooooo much trouble. Now bend over...
I think that's the cheesiest video I've ever seen! I assumed it was a gag at first.
Just the memory of it brings bile forth, Riff.
ps - i'm ready for the next part of your story. now. right now.
That is some serious 70's porn 'stache right there. What were they seriously thinking? What? *shakes head sadly*
Why didn't anyone think of the children?!
To hell with the kiddies Ms. I - that's bad enough to bring a grown man to his knees and make him cry.
I think vids like this are put out there by greedy therapists and lures.
Post a Comment