Monday, May 5

I could sleep and sleep and sleep...

... I'm soooo looking forward to hitting the bed early tonight.
Alas, I'll be alone. But considering how sleep deprived I am, that's probably a good thing.
Sorry I haven't made the rounds much. I'll catchup as I can this week. It's going to be more madness but hopefully not quite as bad.

I'll be running away this weekend for a short break out of town. Going to explore a new city, take some fun photos of old buildings and just do something.... different.

Anyone have anything new, exciting or different that you have planned in the near future?

38 comments:

cathouse teri said...

Yeah! Sex! I've been deprived for more than a month now and THAT is unspeakable! (I can't believe I even just said it out loud!)

Oh Lakota, baby, I had a dream about you this morning. ;)

Mike said...

Come to my town, I'll show you some old buildings and take you to a museum only open for two hours a week.

I have the keys.

Ok so I take care of their water purification. Whatever.

Then we can do some spooning.

What do you say?

Jill said...

Are you just gonna go take pictures? Please, tell me you are going to meet a sexy man too!!

Anonymous said...

I should come on over and rub yor back till you fall asleep, or roll over........

Have fun on your trip.

L.P. said...

you simply must spill the details Cat! No fair dreaming and not telling.

Mike, that sounds like a fine adventure... just spooning, huh?

Jilly, sorry to disappoint but no hookup planned. Just some wandering around new places, satisfying the gypsy in me and possibly lots of thinking about what I want out of life. I'm feeling the need for change...

Massa Sage, would you rub lower? no lower... yeah - right there... ~grin~

Enigma said...

have a good time, and if I told you what exciting, differant thing i had planned ,you would probably be shocked LOL

L.P. said...

Enigma!!! {{squeeing like a girl}}
come on - shock me... it's not easy to do by the way.

Anonymous said...

ENIGMA! yayayayay (((((((((((you)))))))))) i am terrible at plans but i am good at convincing myself that my dreams are actually secret plans and when i read that post and saw you curled up like a luxury cat asleep on silk sheets i had a sudden and spontaneous dream of very very quietl sliding out of the bed so i didn't wake you up and slipping out the back door, uhoh,
(if i don't think of anything else i might post this tomorrow with a link, double uhoh, the trouble i would get into, hahahahahahahah

L.P. said...

mmmm... but, paul... you're so tasty when you get into trouble.
~licking lips~

ozymandiaz said...

Yes. Exciting new and adventuresome...
I'm going to take it easy this weekend.
No kids
No work
Just sex drugs and rock n roll

ozymandiaz said...

p.s.
and come back here and look at the picture in the previous post

L.P. said...

Seems like a fair trade Ozy-dear since I indulge in the staring at the picture of your ass on a regular basis. ~grin~
okay... so probably no sex, no drugs and no rock and roll for me next weekend but i'm looking foward to it anyway.

L.P. said...

*forward*

ozymandiaz said...

Oh, and you won the (pseudo)contest I had about how many hits I would get on "beastiality" so you get a poem.

L.P. said...

Yay! I love it when a strategy pans out! (Everyone else guesses high, so i guess low)
I suppose I could say you have already written me so many poems that another would be unfair but fuck that - HELL YEAH I'll take another Ozymandiaz poem. ~I won! I won! I won!~

Anonymous said...

Would love to snuggle up next to you ...naked ;)

Ed & Jeanne said...

Why do I think of a spoon when I see this picture?

Gadfly said...

*curling up to sleep behind you*

Woops... Kind of poking you a bit ...

;-)

Anonymous said...

I will only agree to rub lower if you agree to let me kiss lower......

Anonymous said...

chicago is finally starting to bloom and it is actually sunny and warm here today. Great place for you to visit.
Chicago
Jim

Jill said...

You'll have to put a little fantasy in your life too, dear!
And i guess I'm not the only one that doesn,t know what to do of her life!

L.P. said...

King size bed, climb on in Dude... fair warning though - i'm a sprawler. ~wink~

Cuz ya wanna wat me up like a sundae? no? hmmm.... i don't know VE... ~grinning~

Mmmmmm.... you can poke me anytime Gaddy. I said... huh... is that snoring I hear? ~LOL!~

I was rather hoping you would following the trail to the end of the rainbow Mass Sage.

I'm actually hoping to make a business trip to Illinois this summer Jim and am determined to hit Chicago if I do. The Art Institute's museum has been on my list of must sees for a long time.

I have lots of fantasy in my life due to this lovely blog i have Jilly. Yummy fantasies indeed. But... I may be ready to stick a toe in the dating pond again... I'm at least thinking about it. Which is a huge step forward for me.

pure evyl said...

Sweet dreams. A storm has passed here and all that remains is coolness and the soft sounds of raindrops falling from the trees. It should be a nice night.

cathouse teri said...

Sorry so late in responding! Jeez, it's after one in da mornin!

My dream was not exactly sexual, but was sexy. I don't really remember too many details. It was just sweetly sexy.

Anonymous said...

Is it rude not to read anyoneelses comments on your work, but it is if the world contains a subtle buzz and then the sudden and spontaneous joy of you, unfolding like something grander than a grand piano, an entire orchestra playing the sweetest chord, the perfect line of melody which describes the curve of your hips, the scent of your hair, the very idea of beauty literally, embodied in a warm and alive creature, one which responds to touch in the tiniest detail, literal electricity beneath you glowing skin, hairs rise and come alive and tickle, and twtches his whickers hmm, something alive this way comes, through the dark jungle, bouncing and red and joyous in her youth and energy, i shall become nothing more than a harmless old crone in a single bed and i wil only bear my fangs when it is not possible for her to resist in fact i shall wait til she offers me her neck,

Enigma said...

I didnt think it was....but then i DO have a sort of reputation to uphold, I miss you(((((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Heh, you can't miss me, Enigma i am still here, your reputation is impecable, mine however is in tatters, you have got me up to my neck in it, Lakota, hahahahahah, serves you right,

L.P. said...

ah, that sounds heavenly Evyl. Definite snuggle in bed ambience.

Now you've REALLY perked my interest Cat. ~grin~

hmmm... sounds like you've figured out that I need my man to be part beastie GingaPaul... and biting is allowed as long as i get to bite back. what to do if Red turns into a wolf herself,

Iz so good to see you Engima-sis. You've been on my mind quite alot lately.

Considering how completely I adore you GngaPaul, i don't think i mind one little bit. Here, let me help you hold those tatters... i'm pretty good with knotting things up.

Jill said...

have been badly burnt, darling?

Naughty Girl said...

Unfortunately, I can say that from personal experience I know you won't die from sleeping alone (though gosh sometimes I think so!). Just think...you get to have the covers all to yourself!

Rest up and just enjoy the time away from all the normal stuff. And can some of those pictures make it to the blog?!

cathouse teri said...

I'm sorta lost on the correlation between ginga and enigma and you.

Can you explain?

I'm not that good at abstractness.

Anonymous said...

bugger, as i forgot the magic word, bugger,

L.P. said...

ah, yes Jilly, you could definitely say that. but then who hasn't been?

LOL! Naughty - i was just saying yesterday everyone must be getting very bored with the photos. I'm actually getting somewhat bored with posting them - don't tell.

Cat - we're in a lurv triangle.

Seriously, we all lust after GingaPaul. Who wouldn't. He likes to tease us.

My new favorite word, GingaPaul. ~blowing kisses your way in gratitude~

cathouse teri said...

Ah... well good. An abstract lurv triangle! :)

I figured I was being left out of a private joke of some kind. Like hearing half of a conversation.

L.P. said...

Actually, Cat, I made all that up... I had no idea what you meant.
~bashful grin~
well, except the lusting after Paul part. I didn't make that up at all.

cathouse teri said...

Okay, so that made it worse. I'm even more losted. :)

L.P. said...

Cat, sweetheart, we're wacky artists... nothing we do or say really makes sense... not REALLY. ~wink~

Jill said...

Sending you a big bottle of aloès gel...It is the best thing i found for my burn...well sunburn, anyway, might work!lol