I got tired to being good. I'm back you slut puppies. :D
Monday, May 12
lust
27 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Bummer, I cant listen to it and write the comment, now i will have to open another window, whehw it's hot in here,i feel like i should be sipping cocktails in a penthouse bar, cool groove as we used to say,
one of the deadliest, agreed, E-sista. Iz why i keep trying to shove it out the door but, it. just. won't. go. ~sigh~ Hanging with such yummy menz pro'lly doesn't help.
I'd watch it if I didn't fear they'd kick me out of the place where I am connected to right now...but I'll watch it later today for sure...so it better be good; otherwise you're in for spankings...
I guess I shoulda marked SFW, but that would have shocked everyone VE. ~grin~ Let's see, what trouble can i conCOCK to get VE to spank me? hmmmm..... {{yeah, yeah, intentional typo}}
I bet you're all kinda of juicy, Massa Sage. ~licking lips~
RIFF!!! Grabbing tomahawk and chasing your ass down.
okay, yeah - so i winced that it was Tori but it DID sound good. I was primarily focused on the lyrics really. Nine times out of ten that's what i search for. I'll bend over an you get two ass smacks, Moogi.
Joaquim Phenix and Kate winslet in the same movie? And the dress in the first part was the one that I said I like a while ago! And thanks for making me probalb have dreams that I will remember!
Haha, revenge, you were tiptoeing out of my place politely, no tackles or pinches or pokes so i have taken advantage of you letting your guard down momentarily to whoooosh you off your feet and tumble you down gently over and over down the hill til we sit laughing at the bottom covered in grass and dandelions in your hair,
mmm.... throwing the gauntlet Paul! Now you're in for it... Tackling you and straddling your hips, arms akimbo. Now whatcha gonna do hotstuff? Got you right where i want you.
Morning Karl-darling! Very true, passion and lust keep us lively and reaching. And a lusting Lakota ain't a bad thang neither. Well, depending on your definition of bad... there ARE times it's good to be bad. ~wink~
Well, I would like to experience what I dreamed instead of just waking up to that dream!! I might post the dream on the Acadien blog, let me know if you are interested!
27 comments:
Bummer, I cant listen to it and write the comment, now i will have to open another window, whehw it's hot in here,i feel like i should be sipping cocktails in a penthouse bar, cool groove as we used to say,
LOL! Where there is a will, there is a way, GingaPaul. ~wink~
i think the hotness is the room is you.
The title is my middle name....
Paul *in the room* - sorry for typo.
Sage, why am i not surprised? Thanks for the checking up on me btw - was very sweet.
i dont want to think about lust....its one of the deadly sins, you know.
one of the deadliest, agreed, E-sista. Iz why i keep trying to shove it out the door but, it. just. won't. go. ~sigh~
Hanging with such yummy menz pro'lly doesn't help.
No, it wont with me either...it keeps rearing its head, so to speak LOL
Speaking of rearing its head ...
I'd watch it if I didn't fear they'd kick me out of the place where I am connected to right now...but I'll watch it later today for sure...so it better be good; otherwise you're in for spankings...
Im'a peach Sunshine.
This is a good song, but the video would be better if they had blond Indian Princesses and a yellow teepee like the other one.
~ducking for cover~
So..you title your article "Lust"...
...put up a video...
...and the video is OF TORI AMOS?!?!?
What's wrong with you, woman?
That was the psych of the year.
Also...
Tori Amos slightly resembles my armpit.
She sings better...I'll give her that.
mmmm... and which head would that be, Gaddy?
I guess I shoulda marked SFW, but that would have shocked everyone VE. ~grin~ Let's see, what trouble can i conCOCK to get VE to spank me? hmmmm..... {{yeah, yeah, intentional typo}}
I bet you're all kinda of juicy, Massa Sage. ~licking lips~
RIFF!!! Grabbing tomahawk and chasing your ass down.
okay, yeah - so i winced that it was Tori but it DID sound good. I was primarily focused on the lyrics really. Nine times out of ten that's what i search for. I'll bend over an you get two ass smacks, Moogi.
The Lusty Month of May.
Isn't lust that stuff that you get in the corner of your eye when you wake up?
No, sorry. That's crust.
Never mind.
Joaquim Phenix and Kate winslet in the same movie?
And the dress in the first part was the one that I said I like a while ago!
And thanks for making me probalb have dreams that I will remember!
Haha, revenge, you were tiptoeing out of my place politely, no tackles or pinches or pokes so i have taken advantage of you letting your guard down momentarily to whoooosh you off your feet and tumble you down gently over and over down the hill til we sit laughing at the bottom covered in grass and dandelions in your hair,
haha, careful and wishes don't mix, i exu you,
Indeed it is Cat. I find myself quite lusty.
Ewww Mike, just ewww.
Always happy to provide inspiration Jilly.
mmm.... throwing the gauntlet Paul! Now you're in for it... Tackling you and straddling your hips, arms akimbo. Now whatcha gonna do hotstuff? Got you right where i want you.
"exu" - ahhhh.... love the layered meanings to THAT! Clever clever Paul.
Good Morning Lakota,
Is it a sin or just a great motivator, I think the latter.
Where would we be without a lust for life.
How sad an existence without a lust for love.
Well and what of lust for Lakota it can not be a bad thing.
Morning Karl-darling!
Very true, passion and lust keep us lively and reaching.
And a lusting Lakota ain't a bad thang neither. Well, depending on your definition of bad...
there ARE times it's good to be bad. ~wink~
I'm not proud, waking up when you just have dream of having hot sex and you don't have anyone in bed with isn't that great!
I give up. I will just lie here peacefully under you and blink my blue eyes and look sad and vulnerable til you take pity on me,
Lakota was a big pleasure to visit your Blog. Sensual, with very good texts. Congratulations.
Kisses
Miguel e Juliana
~sigh~ been there done that sweetie. But 'tis better to dream than not to dream, wouldn't you say, Jilly?
LOL!! You lie still long enough Paul and I'll have my wicked way with you. ~wink~ No pity, no mercy... but lots of fun. And, errr... other stuff.
thanks Miguel, glad you enjoyed it!
Well, I would like to experience what I dreamed instead of just waking up to that dream!!
I might post the dream on the Acadien blog, let me know if you are interested!
Post a Comment