I need to get myself cloned.
Then Kota1 can go to work while Kota2 gets to play.
Being very fairminded, I won't make my clone do all the dirty work.
We'll split everything evenly. Except my shoes. She can't touch my shoes.
And makeup... I hate sharing makeup.
Oh and forget sharing my thongs. That's just ewwww.

Ermm.... does that mean I have to share my guys with HER?
Hmph.
I don't know about that.
I'm pretty possessive.
And I'm all about wanting a menage but I'm thinking more along the lines of two guys, one girl. Although there would definitely be advantages to having two mouths... four hands, two tongues... four breasts...
Two of me might be more than a guy could handle though.
What do you all think... double the trouble or double the fun?
I'm away away away this weekend.
I expect full reports when i return of all the trouble you got into.
If you need help coming up with ideas of how to get into trouble let me know - i have a list and i'm willing to share.

19 comments:
Can't it be twice the trouble and twice the fun?
Darlin', you are more woman then most men deserve anyhow, the thought of two of you though?...
the world shudders at how tantilizing the thought is. I can see it up in lights now
"THE LAKOTA TWINS"...
thats allot of fine ass, let me tell you what
Hey, why stop at one clone?
Hell Yea!
I'm talkin a Lakota ARMY
LET THE INVASION BEGIN
please
p.s. I bwt the cat fights you could have with yourself would be AWESOME too
clothes getting all ripped off and stuff
I know what I'm going to be thinking about all day
It would be double the fun for us! Imagine what kind of story two of you will come out with!
Since i have so much fun getting into trouble, i do believe it's a package deal, Evyl-delish.
~eyes big~
oooohhhhh... a Lakota Army.
wow.
i like that idea, Ozy.
I could line all you lovely lovely menz up and pounce on you all at the same time. Ohhhhh.... that caused a flutter and rise in temperature. yum.
p.s. back at you - scary how well you've come to know me. I would definitely get into hair-pulling fights with myself... I already do.
I'm pretty sure I felt the earth tremble at that thought Jilly. ~wink~
I love the thought of having two of you at the same time, the part about the two pairs of lips, breasts, everything.
NICE. *evil grin*
How about if you do all the coming and she does all the going? ;)
A glutton for punishment Dude? ~wink~
You are such a clever puss, Cat. ~wicked grin~
I've often thought of cloning myself for the simple task of mowing my lawn.
Your idea is good though, too.
Sorry Moogi, but I don't think the world could handle two of you any better than it could handle two of me.
I am positive I couldn't do those two sexies much good but I could do me a world of good trying!!
Have a naughty weekend sexy one!
thank you Massa Sage! I'm looking forward to running away for a few days.
Hope you get some time to get your head together after all the madness, babydoll.
Miss you :o)
That doesn't mean that we won't be having fun!
That's a great tan line you have going there by-the-way...
send me one of you. then send me the other. please.
It didn't go exactly as planned, Gad, but was theraputic.
So true Jilly, so true.
~grin~ ...i guess we could say double the tanline double the fun, VE...
RikkiTikki! Talk about 2x the pleasure! I'm itching to play with you... not sure you'd survive two of me intent on teasing you. ~wink~
I thought I commented this one already with when you meet yourself make sure there is a camera crew, i would pay eightynghuirjuef million everythings to watch that, you and yourself, hmmm
that's alot of everythings Paul!
I'll give you the short list of what i desire from you...
You want it on VHS or DVD? :P
Post a Comment