Tuesday, May 20

Sensual, evocative, beautiful.

I love erotic art. I think most of you that stop by here have figured that out by now.

An email from Riff got me thinking.
I've become a little bored with the perpetual posting of ass shots. ~i know, shocking~

Which led me to thinking again about why i started posting erotic images to begin with.

Landscapes, cityscapes, still lifes... while i can appreciate those as subject matters {{only if it's more than a pretty picture - meaning there is content embued in the image}} - i love the human form. I especially love the human form when it's been stripped and shown in raw honesty. While there's something to be said for the art of accessorizing ~grin~ a great deal more can sometimes be said by stripping the subject bare... pun intended.
I still think there is a seriously unfair unbalance in that there is an abundance of female erotic art and very little male erotic art unless we pilfer the gay male sites. Hello. Women like to look at men too. Just as much as men like to look at women. I'm hoping someday this inbalance will correct itself.






There's more than ass shots to post. I shouldn't lock myself into a box and struggle with being confined. Right? So you may see more stories and less images for awhile. Don't know. I'm still pondering. Hope these hold you over. ~wink~

30 comments:

Gadfly said...

"Just as much as men like to look at women"

That's like me saying my backache is worse than your period. I don't have a reference.

;-)

*kisses*

L.P. said...

"trust me that it's true" she sez before pouncing. Mmmmmm.... Gaddy -kisses... yummalicious to the nth power.

Riff Dog said...

Why would anything that moron Riff says make someone start thinking???

I disagree about your theory that women like looking at sexy men as much as men like looking at sexy women. Here's the proof: When I'm at the beach, I'm constantly checking out the ladies . . . but none are ever looking back at me! So what does that tell you?

Don't answer that.

L.P. said...

LOL!!! I wasn't going throw out the obvious comeback, Riff, i already know you're a hunk. I would just say women can be alot sneakier than men when we're scoping. ~wiggling eyebrows~

Naughty Girl said...

Well, I like all of it! I can never tell if it is your ass or not (you'd have to point it out in big letters for me...Naughty meet my ass!) but I love to look and guess. I also think your stories are great too!

So...I'm good with whatever. Now that you've got my blessing you can continue. Haha!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Naughty!
an ass meeting in is order, hows next tuesday at midnight look on your calender?

BBC said...

Whatever, all I know is that my native soul wants to have sex with you.

Lots and lots of sex. My first wife was half native and she was great with sex even though she sucked at other things.

L.P. said...

Mike, when a man starts visualizing ass as boobs, he has a serious obssession. Just saying. ~wink~

Part of the point is to not always be able to tell Naughty - iz part of the teasing. And i shall forge forward with your permission. ~smooch~

My ass is your ass Massa Sage. And the dress code for this ocassion would be...bare?

L.P. said...

BBC you win the award for most disgusting thing ever said to me.

You may want to seek professional help.

pure evyl said...

Love the Hidebrandt pic on the bottom of the post. It is one of my fave pin-ups.

ozymandiaz said...

Personally, I'm all for the discrepancy. Here is the thing, of the women I have known in my life, be they straight, gay, or bi, most have found appreciation of the female form. It is simply more aesthetically pleasing. On the other hand, of all the men I have know, other than gay men, seldom have I heard or seen any appreciation of the male body. I'm not saying its not there. i can appreciate the male form when it is athletic or whatever but I don't really look so much unless it is a male form accompanied by a female form (or two, or three, etc) and there are no clothes (or few at least) involved.
The female form is like comfort food for the eyes. It is mother (I know, a little freaky considering we are discussing nudity and sex and whatnot but lets cut through pretenses here), it is lover, it is sensuality, compassion, nurturing… even when she is clad in leather brandishing a cat o nine tails. The male form is power and prowess at its best and those same aspects can be found in the female athlete.
The male form is simply superfluous with the exception of providing pearl necklaces on occasion.
So sure, I can appreciate a chiseled male body with tight glutes and a big cock, but I would much rather see the svelte curvaceous form of a woman.

Anonymous said...

mmmmm....

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie...just got news today I might be posted and relocated to the US for the next year or so... *grins*

L.P. said...

i liked that one too Evyl.

But Ozy, darling, sweetie - you're saying that because you're a hetero guy. If you was a womanz you would have an entirely different appreciation for the male body. I thought of this last night while ironically surrounded by gorgeous guys. They were EVERYWHERE! Drool city baby.

mmmm-hmmmmm RikkiTikki. ~wicked grin~

~covering my eyes~ oh lawd save us - the Dude may be coming to America. The womenz over here are in trouble now. ~LOL!!~

Anonymous said...

I would make you some male erotic art
if I had any idea what it might be. What sort of thing are you imagining? Rock hard chiseled bodies with dangly bits, I don't know. They say men are visual and women are more subtle. Hmmm,

L.P. said...

perhaps it's because i'm an artist GingaPaul but i'm very visually oriented to the point where my thought processes usually function in a pictorial manner. Buff bodies aren't necessary for erotic visuals. Most of the movie star handsome men i've dated were utter bores. Trite but true. Not always but usually - at least in my experience. A rose is a rose is a... ohhhh smell that gorgeous honeysuckle vine. Mmmmm.... it may not be extraordinarily beautiful by society's standards but take a deep breath and find out what it does to your senses. Follow? yes... i knew you would. A hand, a thigh, a shoulder, a jaw, a mouth, an eye, a bent leg, an Ozzy ass... all these things can be highly erotic.

Anonymous said...

Well I would have to agree about Ozzy's arse. It does have a certain 'je ne say qua' kinda pertness.

ozymandiaz said...

speak of the devil...
http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/147/4320/1024/006.jpg
or
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2338/956/1600/Picture.jpg
I don't recall which one I sent you before.
I figured since I will probably be showing my ass this weekend I should start off on the right...
ummmmmm
foot?

L.P. said...

hmmm...i notice a lack of committment there to post an ass shot of your own Paul. ~pout~
that's okay - even if that's all i wanted for my birthday i won't whine too loudly.

i love you Ozy. I could just eat you up. YUM!

(T) (H) (B) said...

Slurps.....

Raghu Ram Prasad said...

wonderful writings and very intersting

cathouse teri said...

Gorgeous pics!

Yeah, I had to politely ask BBC not to post comments at my site any more. He's missing that part where you first send what you plan on saying through the niceness filter. Oddly enough, so far he has complied.

Ed & Jeanne said...

Dang, the line is long of those lusting after you! ha ha. If you don't show us pictures of ass and provacative prose then what will you be writing about. Gad, don't me doing the standard memes and stuff like that. I don't know if I could take it. I don't mind whatever you have to say; just be you...

Ed & Jeanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Iron Pugilist said...

I am a fan of Luis Royo and Milo Manara.

enigma said...

Nice photo ozzy, if I make a cumback LOL, I may post a few similar of myself...and gudaye, Prinsess,,,,LMK when its your birthday BTW, and dont you dare say i should know.

Jill said...

I know that women ddon't get as much eye candy as men! Just take a look at the movies! You are going to see a lot of full naked shot of women, but I haven't seen a lot of men's ones!

L.P. said...

~smooches Horny Bitchly~

thank you Raghu!

I've noticed he's been kicked off more blogs than I have, Cat. Billy thrives on shock value. I draw the line at losing body parts even in jest.

Bite your tongue VE!! I shudder at memes and only do them on very rare ocassion when my arm has been twisted until i scream. I'm not sure - i'm in a holding pattern right now. Working on a story and that will be the next big post methinks.

IP!!!!!!!!!
Baby!
Where have you been? Two sharp slaps on your ass for worrying me you meanie. Missed you sweetie. For realsie.

Enigma!!!!!
Missing you too - lots and lots.
Crap. i forgot i mentioned birthday. ~shudder~ If i ignore it will it go away? How are YOU???

Iz true Jilly-sweets. And when i'm ravenous for nekkid men images i resort to redtube. Lots and lots of nekkid men on there. Though it is highly unfair that they have vids of women maturbating but none of men. ~scowl~ There's something very sexy about watching a man get himself off. I like some of their menage videos though.

Iron Pugilist said...

I am always here, though not feeling like being active at the moment. I just wanted to assure you that I was still alive. Plus, I find this post quite interesting.

L.P. said...

you find my "i'm bored and don't know what to talk about" post interesting? LOL! I love the irony of that.
Glad you're hanging in there IP-honey. I have been mucho anxious on your behalf. ~big hugs and a butt pinch~