i do believe those are the wisest words i've heard from you Jilly. It sucks when your lover is a dullard. Been there done that never wanna again.
Ah, that's so sweet of you to say GingaPaul but perfect? I can send you a list of people who would set you straight on that account. ~pouncing and smooches for you~
~pausing~ ermmm... now that you put it that way Mikey - ewwwww, no! i'm a bit more picky than THAT.
And you have to be able to say freely to him(or her) what you like or not! (Might be the third white hair that is making me wiser! I don't want to find more!)
As long as you don't say slutty as if it is a bad thing then everything will be alright. And if you throw freaky on top of it then it will be sheer perfection.
It shouldn't be very hard to find a lot of them so I'll assume you are getting screwed as often as you like.
Unless of course you are putting head games on them. My mother never had a problem with that, she had a need and she just took care of it without head games.
It's the only thing I admired about her. Buy her some drinks, screw her and she was happy. So are you happy?
Jilly, it happens to us all - iz why the benevolent gods made hair dye. ~wink~
~rubbing my hands in glee~ anything i want Master Sage? Ohhhh - how do i narrow down the list?
This is why I adore you Evyl-delish, because you see the slutty goodness that is inherent in being freaky. :P
BBC, i would be happier if you wouldn't talk about screwing your mom. I like my menz slutty, not psychotic. And sorry, but you don't qualify as one of my menz. Not even close.
OK, I'm still a bit disturbed by the BBC yet I'm oddly intrigued with his mom... I like the second one (pic). I'll bet you that is one nice box, too. Must be a great box to have cum... I mean come in.
I'm all about sharing the surprises in my treasure box Ozy. ~heh~ I find it disturbing that you're intrigued by BBC's mom. I mean cougar hunting is cool, but his mom?
Me too Karl. I think the term slut is applied too liberally, just as the term frigid is. Why so many people insist on everything in extremes is beyond me.
i would pay to see you hand wrestle yourself Moogi... errrr - that came out all wrong.
Clever Cat. That it do.
LOL@ VE! For certain menz - oh yeah. for others, hell no. They get the "fuck off somewhere else" mat.
22 comments:
It,s no fun if they don't want to try new thing! So yes, they have to be slutty too...
Sexy, funny and smart. You are perfect. And that last sentence is a great comfort, haha.
So basically, if you had to make the t-shirt for yourself, it would say:
"to boldly go where lots of men have gone before"
eh?
i do believe those are the wisest words i've heard from you Jilly. It sucks when your lover is a dullard. Been there done that never wanna again.
Ah, that's so sweet of you to say GingaPaul but perfect? I can send you a list of people who would set you straight on that account. ~pouncing and smooches for you~
~pausing~ ermmm... now that you put it that way Mikey - ewwwww, no!
i'm a bit more picky than THAT.
And you have to be able to say freely to him(or her) what you like or not!
(Might be the third white hair that is making me wiser! I don't want to find more!)
As long as you don't say slutty as if it is a bad thing then everything will be alright. And if you throw freaky on top of it then it will be sheer perfection.
errr... no offense guys. i like my menz slutty.
It shouldn't be very hard to find a lot of them so I'll assume you are getting screwed as often as you like.
Unless of course you are putting head games on them. My mother never had a problem with that, she had a need and she just took care of it without head games.
It's the only thing I admired about her. Buy her some drinks, screw her and she was happy. So are you happy?
Jilly, it happens to us all - iz why the benevolent gods made hair dye. ~wink~
~rubbing my hands in glee~ anything i want Master Sage? Ohhhh - how do i narrow down the list?
This is why I adore you Evyl-delish, because you see the slutty goodness that is inherent in being freaky. :P
BBC, i would be happier if you wouldn't talk about screwing your mom. I like my menz slutty, not psychotic. And sorry, but you don't qualify as one of my menz. Not even close.
I think it was Riot Grrl band L7 that had a single or maybe a t-shirt slogan that said: "A slut is someone that sleeps with everyone except you."
ooooooooohhhh! I want one of those Brian! ~cheshire grin~
OK, I'm still a bit disturbed by the BBC yet I'm oddly intrigued with his mom...
I like the second one (pic). I'll bet you that is one nice box, too. Must be a great box to have cum...
I mean come in.
Good Afternoon Lakota,
No offense taken, although I do prefer sexually adventurous to slutty.
My sexual preference is "right hand."
Then "Mrs. Lefty" gets jealous...and all hell breaks loose...
Yeah...I like to watch.
And stuff still comes in that box, from time to time! ;)
So your welcome matt says "Cum in and Cum back often"?
I'm all about sharing the surprises in my treasure box Ozy. ~heh~ I find it disturbing that you're intrigued by BBC's mom. I mean cougar hunting is cool, but his mom?
Me too Karl. I think the term slut is applied too liberally, just as the term frigid is. Why so many people insist on everything in extremes is beyond me.
i would pay to see you hand wrestle yourself Moogi... errrr - that came out all wrong.
Clever Cat. That it do.
LOL@ VE! For certain menz - oh yeah. for others, hell no. They get the "fuck off somewhere else" mat.
A slutty man? Never heard of such a thing.
i wouldn't call you slutty Riff-honey... adventuresome, bold, horny, yummalicious - oh yeah.
Slutty? Never.
Sluttiness would be displaying an interest in BBC's mom. ummmm - did i say that out loud? {{teasing you Ozy-love}}
I LOVE that last one.
Pretty spot on isn't it, Rob? And welcome to mi casa de naughty!
Great! Can't decide which is my favorite.....
and slutty menz are fine...so long as they're CLEAN slutty menz. ;-)
If you mean bathed and healthy, I agree Pissy. But i do like me some dirty talk too.
Post a Comment