~evil grin~

And i know some of you have been checking back here periodically.
Did you miss me my darlings?
I think a little trip down memory lane in in order.
I'll be reposting some of the naughty stories.
First bad boy or bad girl that shows up, from the old gang, gets to spank me for disappearing. :D


12 comments:
omg, hi
that feckin woozie's always one step ahead of me. i'm sad long time.
mmmmm- boyz! So good to see you!
Woozala, you get to administer the first spankings... unless of course you'd like to pass the paddle to Cabana Boy?
Billy, honey.... missed you long, long time. It just isn't the same when i'm behaving myself is it?
You have the wrong parts. The honor is all Billy's.
That's why i figured you'd want to pass the paddle. LOL!!!!!
I'm a humanitarian, you know?
a kind and giving soul... yes, i know. :P
"Ohhh yeah!" :0)
Hey Lakota :)
Welcummmmmm back......
Creepalicious!!! Hey baby! Your blog makes me crazy btw - nine times out of ten it won't accept comments from me. Grrrrr. I heard a rumor that you think Lisa and I are the same person... LMAOOOOOO!!!!! I promise you - we really are two separate naughty, kickass wenches. :P
RASPY!!!! Hey honey - how have you been? I almost made plans for a trip to New Orleans this weekend but it was just too damn far of a drive for a short weekend. Defo next year. You up for drinks when i do?
Massa Sage - that wasn't you honking at me the other day was it? ~grinning~ blowing you a kiss.
KOTA!
Post a Comment