Friday, September 4

I've been "would you" meme'd

1. Would you be in control? - sometimes
2. Would you want me 2 whisper in ur ear? - only if you talk dirty
3. Would you wanna kiss with a little tongue or a lot of tongue? - depends on where you're kissing
4. Would you say my name? - honey, i'd call you anything you like
5. Would you go down on me? - only if you return the favor :P
6. Would you let me give you a hickie? - anywhere except the neck - neck hickies are soooo redneck
7. How many rounds would we go? - as many as you could handle
8. What would you wanna do afterwards? - pillow fight and laugh and snuggle
9. Would u want me to take off all my clothes then take urs off slowly? - a strip tease? hell yeah.
10. Would you like to play or get straight to the point? - 1st time play, 2nd time fuck, 3rd time play, 4th time fuck.... you get the picture
11. Would you want me to take my time? - see number 10
12. Would you want me to go fast or slow? - see number 10
13. Where would you wanna "do it"? - do it? are we in high school? - in the kitchen, dining room, office, car, restaurant, shower, livingroom sofa, oh and bedroom... for starters
14. Would you be loud or quiet? - banshee loud
15. Would you mind if i licked you? - only if you wanna be licked in return
16. Would you do it today? - i plan to
17. Would you do it tomorrow? - i would but probably won't get to
18. Would you call me in the morning to tell me how i was? - if you have to wonder then we probably don't need to play no more
19. Are you going to re-post these so I can answer them for you? - bring it

post your answers in comments if you wanna play...with me... :D

3 comments:

billy pilgrim said...

i'll return the favor long time :)))

Riff Dog said...

1. Sometimes . . . maybe even usually.
2., 3. - Depends.
4. Absolutely.
5. Yep. Whether you return the favor or not. (Although, I will be extracting "payment in one form or another. ;-)
6. Hell no!
7.-12. - Depends.
13. Usually either in you pussy or your mouth, but I'm pretty open minded.
14. I'm not especially loud, but I love banshees, so you do your thang, girl.
15. Mind? No, but there are better ways . .
16., 17. Preferably both.
18. Hmmm . . . usually I call to talk about how great *I* was, but I suppose it would be more polite to talk about you. See what I learn by readin' the internets?

L.P. said...

mmm- you are such a good Cabana Boy longtime!

Riffy darling - given how talented you are there is no doubt in my mind that we would BOTH be raving about you afterwards. LoL! Not loud huh? For some reason I've always been totally turned out by loud, growly men. I think it's that whole making them lose control thing. :P I definitely don't like being shushed... mood killer if there ever was one.