I'll be away from here for a few days. Death in the family. Tick tock and suddenly the clock sounds louder. ~sigh~
Y'all be good or at least have loads of fun being bad.
~smooches and all that~
Lakota
**Addendum***
for those of you sweating it out with me, i wanted to let you know my AC was repaired FINALLY late yesterday. Going without air conditioning for a week in 100 degree weather and high humidity - not recommended.
Wednesday, July 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
Oh no, that's terrible news. But your support will be great comfort to the rest of the family so we will be patient.
As a card carrying minister I do death services at times. It sucks but it's something that must be done.I'd rather do weddings.
Y'all be good or at least have loads of fun being bad.
Practice what you preach, I think that it's been sometime since you got laid. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
you have my number..call me if you need too..I'm really sorry...I'll light candles and send off prayers..
traveling mercies...
Ah, hon ~ I'm sorry. Take care.
Blessed Be.
Watch out for the pendulum!
I turn 40 next month and actually laughed a few times last night watching "The Bucket List."
And you think YOUR clock is ticking?
condolences to you and your family, lakota.
Tick tick tick
Toc toc toc
Sorry to here about the death in your family. My thoughts are with you.
Death is the only thing in life that is certain.
That sucks. It does have a way of resetting priorities, though. Hugs and behaved kisses from me.
awwww damn sexy
that sux
good JuJu coming!
Afternoon Lakota,
Sorry for your loss.
Best wishes to you and your family.
sorry to hear the bad news
we'll be waiting for you!
Ditto to all of the above.
Blessed be 'Kota.
Thanks baby, you're the best, Gaddy-love.
~smooches to you GingaPaul~
Graci JackieSue, i may take you up on it this weekend. Feeling pretty blue.
My Uncle lived in Europe so no traveling for me, just long distance support, Bluesy, but thanks.
Thanks Nite-hotstuff!
Yeah, no kidding - that fucker whaps quite the punch on the downstroke don' it Woozala?
~hugs~ to you Moogi and i have no damn clue what Bucket List means/is. I'm a 'tard.
Thanks Blackie-darlin'. I'm looking forward to the cult post. i may pop over this weekend to see if its up yet.
Truest words, Raspy-grrl. xxx
Yeah it do, Riffy. And behaved kisses? Damn. That's no fun. ~grin~
I'll wrap myself in your juju anyday Massa Sage. ~smooch~
Thanks Karl. My Unc was pretty old so it wasn't a huge shock, just very sad to realize that a generation of relatives are going to start dieing out.
Thanks Quickie. Going to take some personal time. I'll be back sometime next week. Probably with a naughty picture to lure y'all back into my arms.
You too Rob. Be well, sweetie.
I'm sorry to hear that. Best wishes and be well.
I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
Also, I was in the middle of making arrangements to have some Narewhales two an iceberg to your vicinity to cool the place down.
I'll cancel the order.
sorry kota, two = tow.
I dyslexic been today
Just get your beaver butt on down here Mikey and I won't mind being all melty hot one bit. :P
Sorry to hear about your family member...
That sucks... sorry to hear that. Take care.
Post a Comment