Tuesday, July 1

You tell meme

Arkay sweetie bitchslapped me with a meme. Those of you who have known me for awhile know that i live to fuck with memes. Okay, not really. I'd just as soon ignore them, but since I adore Arkay, I decided to once again collapse under peer pressure... but with my own twist.

In exchange for the photos you see below (requested by Redneck Rob) I'm tasking you all with writing a six word memoir about me. I thought up one for myself, but really it's much more enlightening (and fun) to see what you would come up with. If you need rules (which i'm sure none of you who hang here really do) you can get them over at Arkay's or see a sample over at Gaddylicious. (His memoir kicked ass)

Was this what you wished for Rob...

or this...

28 comments:

Woozie said...

Heyhey, first comment! This calls for a sexy party!

L.P. said...

LMAO!!! That's a hysterical link Woozala! Where's my six word meme?
I'll make you a sandwich in exchange since i know my breasts do nothing for you.

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Holy tamoli! Thank god I am not at work! 'Kota, my girl friend is due here any minute and not that she needs any help getting me ready she got it tonight anyway! Whew! I am primed and ready to go now. No dangly parts over here anymore!

Thank you so much dear.

However, the topic of discussion was hands and knees and dangly. These shots are breathtaking but not quite the what was requested.

You don't hear me complaining though! lol!

I promise you will get your memoir but I am distracted at the moment and I want to give your ode my full attention! :)

L.P. said...

~giggling~ glad i could be of service Rob!

Anonymous said...

Your body is delicious, fulfill me.

Anonymous said...

excellent body, beg me to stop.

Anonymous said...

six words, I did, I rock!

villageidiot said...

whoa - those are absolutely fucking fantastic!

(that was 6)

Whitenoise said...

Wow... beautiful! I'm mesmerized.

Hey, can you do full frontal? ;-)

Anonymous said...

she moves, my mind, my heart

old man Jim
in Chicago

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Beautiful goddess dangles oh so prettily.

Native American? Yes! God bless America!

Sexy perfection, thy name is Lakota.

Seen Lakota? No dangly bits here! :)

Sleek lines, graceful curves, sex personified.

Lakota- why I love being a man.

Latin Lakota - Exploding boobs, growing organs. (Tip ‘o the hat to Karl)

Lakota- Change your definition of blogging.

She makes “pout and stamp” hot.

Sexy, smart and quotes Monty Python!

CAUTION- Lakota at work- erections ahead.

Hand prints on panties remembered forever!

Midnight said...

When breasts were handed out Lakota got more than her quota!

Ok it's more than six words I know but I don't like being rationed.

cathouse teri said...

Purrrrrrrrrrrrty baby!

I'll work on the memoir.

cathouse teri said...

Luscious...
Ingenious...
Scintillating...
Exquisite...
Unparalleled...
Lucullan!

All add up to one word ~
Purrfect!

Miao

Anonymous said...

Huh? What? Words? what are words, i have no words, only images of wondrous bliss, of great generousness, of delicious collapse into the eternal softness of you,
oh alright, six words then,
Smart, funny, beautiful, sexy, wild,
(ohh number 6 is a hard one, only one left so it's gotta be good...)
smart, funny, beautiful, sexy, wild, Lakota!
You are such an original and unique and amazing creature that only word can sum you up, Lakota!
Woohoo, there is a lot of words, can I go look at the pictures again now?

L.P. said...

You do Rock Massa Sage! You're also positively delish. Yum!

I would expect you to appreciate everything about me since i'm number one in your game, Blackie. ~sigh... i do so love bragging rights~

Cap'n! ~blushing~ okay, grinning too. ~muwwahh!~

Jim, that is positively lovely. thank you.

LMAO @ Rob!! Now that was damn clever! ~snickering~ Awww, come on closer so i can kiss you...

L.P. said...

Moogi-honey, so glad you're back. Do not give the wife my blog address. duh. and you looked. i saw you. ~giggling~

Middy, you sexy beast, i love a man that knows how to break the rule. ~smooch~

Cat baby, you are simply scrumptious. you do realize i'm sure that your description also applies to you? ~pinching your cute ass~

Grinning at GingaPaul! I like that, darlin'. Of course there often times that "bitch" succinctly sums me up too. I'm good with that. ~tackling you for a hug~

cathouse teri said...

So true! We are so twin-like!
(Except you have nicer tits!)

L.P. said...

eh, they're just boobs, ya know, Cat?
~grinning~

billy pilgrim said...

sweet lakota, thanks for the mammaries.

L.P. said...

~heh~ and this is why i sit at your feet and stare up at you in awe and adoration Cabana Boy. So wonderfully clever you are.

L.P. said...

LOL!!! Oops. Sorry for sitting on your face Mikey. Silly rabbit, you know my blog is NSFW! mmmm... tented.... ~lusty sigh~

Riff Dog said...

Six words? When do I start?

L.P. said...

Yes please Gaddy-love! To both the fornicating and the spanking. ~grinning~ Sigh. You are sooooo yummy.

Anytime Riffy and don't stop. Weld that tongue well, I know you can do it. ~wink~

Ed & Jeanne said...

My six words for you?

body for naughty, mind for kind

Creepy said...

She was one hella sexy chick!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, suddenly I remember what it was I wanted to tell you about your poem, which is that the most delicous strippers, and sorry but I know I can talk to you as though I was telling th truth without being assaulted for that is just the way it is, sorry, the sweetest strippers in the world preserve a tiny shiver of selfconsciousness, either from inexperience or sometimes I am telling you, you know you are being played but you don't care cos she is so wonderful at it you just give in,

ozymandiaz said...

i have yet ro figure out wich part of your body I would kiss first if given the chance.
just kidding
I already know
wanna guess?

I need but three words

BEAUTIFUL AND SOVEREIGN