For some reason this one makes me think of Moogi and Mikey...
Where will you be when explosive diarriah strikes!
Craptions for this photo
Run, forest, run!
More Craptions
No one's buying it, Mexibot. You're still getting deported.
Craptions for this photo
I swear to God, I will never go into a sex shop in Europe again.
Craptions for this photo
"Cookies and milk my ass, bitch. I want some fuckin pussey!!!" said Santa with glee.
Craptions for this photo
So what would your caption be for one of these?
Have a good day everyone.
And no, no air conditioning yet. Broken part on order. meh.
~smooches~

36 comments:
the roots:
resistance is futile, you will be ASSimilated.
fanning you long time.
LOL!! And this is why you are my one and only Cabana Boy longtime forever.
so good to see that your attention and attitude are turning to the silliness that surrounds us. Have a great day!
old man Jim
in Chicago
This was my day today.
Thanks Jim. Lack of sleep may be contributing to my sense of goofy.
E-sis!!! I'm sorry to hear that but happy to see you! xxxx and big kisses!
Is it me, or could the old hairy bugger with the Sex shirt be used perfectly in an abstinence campaign?
poor lakota, sitting there all hot and sweaty. for all the wrong reasons... ;)
I'll do the craptions later.
Tree people
Middle aged Ents march to middle earth
Tacky patriotism
“Humor is reason gone mad”
Groucho Marx
pickled ginger?
And you thought eating raw fish was gross?
Saki shots for the house!
great photos great craptions..
You're right Rev - he's the new poster child for abstinence commercials. ~yech~
i look forward to seeing what crap you come up with Blackie... ~snickering~ I just refuse to go behind you with a pooper scooper though.
LOL@ Raspy! You rock girlfriend! Those are great!
glad you liked 'em, oh great goddess one.
I don't think I can top your Mexibot line.
I'll give the others a try :o)
sorry to disappoint Gaddy-love, i didn't come up with those. stoled them, yup - i did. i guess as penance i should come up with some captions too, huh? will you spank me for being bad? :D
If Gaddy won't, I will.
mmmm.... a cohort and i have been concocting special plans for YOU Riffy dear. Oh and we've decided to start calling you Riffy-Yoda. ~snickering~ I'll leave it up to cohort to reveal themself if they want.
And I'm no good at making up captions for pictures :/
Rolling on the floor. Shit Woozala. Between you and BlackDog i'm going to end up wetting myself from laughing so hard. If you shave your ass i wanna see the pictures, kay? Promise? :P
Yup, there's mooooog who can't stop shitting and me tryin and tryin and tryin.
If only we could meet in the middle.
Sigh.
Now THAT'S an encounter not to be missed Mikey. I'll make sure i keep my HAZMAT suit on standby just in case.
Pic one:
“Hey, they’re right, hemorrhoids do burn the butt…”
Pic two:
Green or not, the initial testers just weren’t impressed with Patagonia’s 100% green outdoor ski outfits…
Pic three:
Finally, a presidential candidate that’s seems solid!
Pic four:
When Martini concoctions take a wrong turn…
Pic five:
You think the beard is while and really long….just wait…
oops, that last one should say 'white' not 'while'.
No captions, just noting that protective outerwear in the first one might have been handy in the shower the other day, just saying...
the first one
I knew I shouldn't have had jalapenos!
I hear it's quite difficult to take shots of one's own ass without a tripod.
My caption for the last one would be. "Dad, settle down, she wasn't looking at you."
Oh and (((((((((((enigma))))))))))) hahahaha,
Wrong kind of "hot", eh? Hope they get it fixed for you soon...
kota:
Best to be observing with powerful binoculars.
The blast radius has been known to better half a click.
LMAO @ VE! I KNEW you would have some good ones for these! ~smooch~
Definitely for anyone in the shower with you Arkay... that or an oxygen mask. :P
~grinning at Massa Sage~ Real men ain't afraid of no ass burn, huh?
I'd be more than happy to fly up there and take the shots for you Woozala. ~drooling~
GingaPaul - you made me laugh tears with that one. I'm thinking that was the real conversation. ~snickering~
Still no word Cap'n on when the part will come in for the AC. I think i slept about an hour last night. :(
Mikey, note to self, bring marshmellows.
OK, for the first one:
"Evel Knievel is dead, and I'm getting too old for this shit!"
for the walking topiaries:
"This will be all the rage next year at your local BDSM/fetish club. Jealous?"
for Metallic Uncle Sam:
"With the sneaky glasses/nose disguise, no one will recognize me until its too late, and Obama will be dead! *mwuhahahaha*"
for Sexy Santa:
Hey, even Santa needs to get his freak on while on vacation, so back off!
Energy low must recharge. Went out to post a comment on the firs one on the site and got overloaded and they still didn't put mine up.
I need a vacation...Sigh.
"sexy santa"? oh Blackie... honey... we need to chat about what defines sexy. really. O.o
i'm having nuthin but internet problems today Mr.Wit. it's city wide clusterfuck. ~grumbling~
hoping this comment makes it thru before it goes down again.
really? I demand this talk be done in person, here in LA. *checking flights for you now...*
really? I demand this talk be done in person, here in LA. *checking flights for you now...*
~grinning~ i might be more than you culd handle all by yourself Blackie. Just saying.
OK, I know just the dog, er, dude to call...
Whew... now THAT would be an encounter to remember ~sizzling~
... can i tie you both up?
And gosh Blackie... you just wouldn't believe the lovey images dancing around in my head right now. ~wicked ass grin~
Post a Comment