Thursday, July 3

Things annoying the fuck outa me...

You ever have days where little things just pile on and pile on until you feel like a maniacal bitch/bastard? I know, everyone thinks I'm all sweetness and sugar even though I keep telling y'all that I'm a cunty bitch. I'm kinda growly today. These are some of the things annoying the bloody fuck outa me...
  • Spending $80 to fill my tank yesterday
  • Spending $100 last weekend to buy perfume that cost $60 last year
  • Fuckhead BBC leaving insults about me on other people' blogs - not that i care what he thinks about me but damn that's just plain rude
  • Hellbitch Hillary
  • Pedofile assholes who should have their dicks cut off with a spoon
  • People who reschedule photoshoots for the third fucking time and still aren't ready when I arrive. If they don't have it ready friday I'm going to tell them where to stick their job.
  • Poking my eye out with my mascara wand
  • All politicans right now
  • Blogging friends who vanish without saying goodbye so I don't know if they've been killed or just tossed in the towel. Oh nevermind that I've done the same thing before, that's different. Really. (I'm not talking to you guys that emailed me to tell me you're okay, just not blogging for awhile. YOU I still lurv.)

Okay... to balance all those things irritating me, I'll tell you somethings that delighted me this morning:

  • The hidden clickable photo on Sage's blog. ~heh~ Only the women will appreciate it. Dayum, Massa Sage... that surprise made my day.
  • The comments on yesterday's post ~still laughing over those~
  • All of you... you just make me smile. Thanks for that.

20 comments:

nitebyrd said...

I'm SO there with you on the gas, politicians and mascara wands. I'd use a rusty spoon for the pedophiles. An extra for me - milk! FFS! $4.29 a gallon. Shit!

I'm also SO there on Sage's picture, too. That was like a little IO this morning! Yummy.

I've seen BBC do the same to other people. WTF is that old fart's problem?

BTW, I did look but didn't get a chance to comment yesterday. You're gorgeous. I'm definitely going to request boobs like yours the next go 'round. And legs like Tina Turner.

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) said...

Always look on the bright side my dear! Tomorrow it'll all be better!

Lovely photos yesterday, absolutely yummy!

Woozie said...

"Blogging friends who vanish without saying goodbye so I don't know if they've been killed or just tossed in the towel. Oh nevermind that I've done the same thing before, that's different. Really. (I'm not talking to you guys that emailed me to tell me you're okay, just not blogging for awhile. YOU I still lurv.)"

I always find myself wondering what the hell happened to them too. Makes me an angry panda.

villageidiot said...

Thoughtful dog that I am, I have (hopefully) taken care of that potential vanishing problem with my IRL friend's help. He has strict orders on guest blogging a notice if something horrible happens to me, and to reply to those kind enuf to leave comments. I just realized I need to set up a backup, in case something bad happens to him first. any volunteers? damn forethought, it can go on and on if you let it....

this is one of those things that I hope to never use. the end.

Riff Dog said...

Okay, be warned I'm going way off topic. As usual . . .

"People who reschedule photoshoots . . . " - This brings up something I keep wondering. How do you get all your amazing pictures??? They're just too good for them to be basic camera on the table with a timer shots. So now that you've mentioned "photoshoots," I'm wondering if maybe you model and after the shoot's over, have them snap a few extras for you? Or are these shoots you pay for for your personal use? I'm so confuuuuuuuuused!!!!

Anyway, if you're looking for ideas for post topics, I personally would find this interesting as hell.

Riff Dog said...

Oh, and if you see my blog all of a sudden deleted, I think you'll be able to guess why. Yikes!!!!

But I'd email you anyway. Because you still don't have my address.

Raspootin said...

Ohh I did that mascara thing this morning too. It got all in my eye, and then adhered to my contact. By the time I fixed the whole mess my eye was blood shot and I looked like I had a hangover because as much as I rubbed I could not get it off from under my eye, so it was all red, swollen and blackish.

Then I was late to work because of the fiasco and my boss took one look and said, “I guess we had a late night Raspootin. Don’t you think you could have saved that behavior for the Holiday weekend?”

I opened my mouth to explain and decided it just was not worth it.

I’m adding bosses and snickering coworkers to the list of things that annoy me.

Karl said...

Good afternoon Lakota,

My apologies for the translation, the other day. I can assure you that what I envisioned exploding was not your breasts.

Having never dealt the mascara issue I can only imagine that it's like a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

Regarding pedophiles: I could put a charge together, that would make a dull spoon seem like surgery with anesthesia.

As far as all these prices go, we got ourselves into this mess, we gave our industry away to make things cheap, now it's coming back to bite us.

Anyway don't let it hold you down, I hope you have a great 4Th. Your photos yesterday: Very Nice!

Anonymous said...

my daughters are grown, beautiful and smart, living in California and New York. When they were little I decided I could support the death penalty for rape. Still do. Destroy a life, lose yours. Simple. Take care pretty girl

Old man Jim
In Chicago

L.P. said...

I was at the grocery store earlier and even though i don't buy milk, i checked the price when i walked by it and it was $4.63 a gallon. That's nuts! And Tina has the legs going on... well, and the voice too. Love her growly voice.

This evening already perked up Quickie - i got a big bag full of fresh tomatoes from the fruit stand for $11 - there was like 15 tomatoes in the bag. mmmm... tomato sandwiches for dinner.

Okay, so like i pictured you in giant panda suit there for a sec Woozala. Too bad i deleted all those stories on the Diaries about my furry fixation last year. :P

I don't have a backup plan, Blackie... i suppose i could designate someone for a RL friend to contact if something ever happened to me. But since none of my RL friends know about my blog that could get sticky.

I know i talked about it a bit in a comment or two awhile back Riffy but sure, I can do a post about that. Just have to figure out how to make it not technically boring.
You better email me and let me know you're okay if something ever happens! Seriously.

He's a woman-hating old fart, Cat. Actually his comment wasn't THAT bad, just idiotic. I just hadn't had any coffee yet when i first saw it and it hit me the wrong way.

Freaky Raspy! Double mascara trouble! We must've been twinning it this morning. Errrmmm - that is pretty funny about the boss. ~snickering~ oh wait, i didn't snicker. nope. not me. Don't add me to the annoying list.

I know. You did JackieSue. And i tried to play nice. Really i did. Actually he wasn't an ass to me on the Kali blog - i think he finds this one offensive. Why else would he threaten to bite off my body parts? {{still a big eeewwwwwwww!!!}}}

LOL! I know Karl, I figured I had really screwed up the translation but it was a fall out my chair funny moment. ~huge grin~
I like a man that knows how to make things explode. Being serious for a moment though, I really, really could take out every child abuser on the planet and not blink.
The bad thing about the biting us back, it's biting those that had nothing to do with making the mess including those kids just graduating and trying to start a life for themselves. Man, I really feel for them.

I agree Jim. The thing people don't seem to grasp is that the kids are never the same after surviving that. Until the day they die there is forever something broken in them, even if they hide it well. I actually clapped when i read yesterday about the fuckwad that was disposed of in Florida.

Woozie said...

I would have never pinned you as a furry o.O

L.P. said...

Actually it was all pretend, Woozala. One of my blog pals has an animal avatar and i had the hots for him. Of course I was a barbie doll so it was okay.

I mean i dig the werewolfie Alpha thing, but a person in a hot, sweaty goofy costume - uh, no - that's just weird. ~heh~

Mike said...

Kota, if it makes you feel any better gas is even more expensive up here in CanaDUR. How am I supposed to power the heater on my beaver sled? Not to mention the fridge, ice maker and blender. I mean, beavers move at like 3 miles a day. Gotta have something to keep you entertained.

Hrmph.

L.P. said...

Mikey, maybe I can meet you half way and we can ride that beaver sled together? ~waggling eyebrows~

Woozie said...

Not as weird as sex in fursuits!

Anonymous said...

Kota:

I'm back sooner than expected. Either I got my ass off my shoulders or I'm bored already.

And regarding the last post, you have made me quite ravenously hungry.

billy pilgrim said...

i forgot to water trixie.

L.P. said...

I agree Wooze... can you imagine the cleanup and the hairballs... ewwwwwww.

YAY Rev! You haz not abandoned me and for that you get a big smacking kiss and butt squeeze.

She was a hussy Cabana Boy, a clinging vine, a green-eyed...ummm... green-veined trollop. don't be too sad. You could always dry her and smoke her.
{{running out to get champagne now that the competition has withered up}}

Anonymous said...

I'm so seeing red at the pedophile stuff. I can't focus on anything else until I deal with that. No, you DON'T cut it off. You use the ancient Sumerian (or is it Babylonian) method of shoving a glass rod up it and then smashing it, shattering the glass inside. Then let him try and piss though that for the rest of his (hopefully) short and miserable life. Let it inflict on him a small fraction of the pain he must have inflicted on her. Gah, I get nauseous everytime I think of some poor child in the hands of sick fucks like that. Filty pigs that should be torn apart by wild dogs and left to rot. I gotta go wash.

*sigh* sorry about that, my absolute most personal piss off it the harming of a child (sexually being the worst of all).

*********************
Topic change:

Hey, I LOVE toasted tomato sandwiches too. Perfect with fresh cracked pepper. Locally grown ones (with all their flavour intact) are the best, and worth every penny. Yum!

L.P. said...

Yeah, it's top of my list as well Arkay. There are some sick MFs out there. I need to holler at you next time i need to devise some wicked ass torture method for a story. Dayum. ~heh~

And don't think i didn't catch the joke bunny-boy. ~slapping paddle against my leg~