The results surprised me, though i'm not sure why. Maybe because it was so accurate. The innenet gawds were no doubt thinking to themselves "Dayum, we got us a live one here. Whata freak."
You Are a Nigella
"Many people think you are just a little bit odd, but you consider yourself just a little eccentric. You find new experiences exciting and fulfilling."
|
Okay, so it's not a nekkid picture. And I know you're not buying the whole flowers symbolize female genitalia thing right now. I'll post something... meatier.... for you tomorrow. Back to work for me. Now take the damn flower quiz and tell me what flower you are so i can find a spot for you in my garden. I swear I'll hire a gardener so my black thumb doesn't kill ya off.
Oh, and anyone applying for the position of MY gardener please whip off your shirt, douse yourself in water and show me your qualifications. The fringe benefits will be worth the interview. Promise. ~grin~


15 comments:
You Are a Snapdragon
"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."
I'm a canna...what the fuck is a canna?..
eh, I'm a violet
go figure
something about being shy but once you get to know me yada yada
all I know is at work I'm a mushroom, kept in the dark and fed shit (har har)
I suspect the fringe benefits ARE the interview. Please interview me however you wish.
I am a snapdragon too. You are a whole garden of flowers, a cascading overflow of gorgeous petals overcoming all the senses and delivering me to paradise, the garden of Eden, you are.
http://pessimisticidealist.wordpress.com/2008/07/12/my-plant-self/
So, am I worthy of your garden? Kinda fearful of who might be 'tending' me though, maybe I should be an indoor plant instead (I think your bedroom would be a good place for me, no?)
it said I was an Oak, hard and strong!
hehe
i dont want the gardener job, I want to apply for the fringe benifiiter!
i'm a snapdragon - i'm married to a dragon lady so there might be some karma in all this.
snap draggin you long time.
You Are a Canna
"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."
lolwut
I'm a Canna too. Still don't know what that is but I posted the results. Looks sorta pretty I guess.
Saw a Hummingbird today in my garden. Tried to take a picture but One of the boys ran the batteries down and I couldn't even turn on.
I'm a snapdragon.
Incidentally, the word "orchid" is based on the Greek word for testicles.
You are a Canna
"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."
Never heard of it.
I was betting on being a pansy.
Sorry to hear about the death in the family and for not being able to comment sooner. Hope you are well.
I wouldn't disagree with that Raspy! Finding a special place for you in the garden.
I don't know Jackie Sue but my garden seems to be overrun with them so obvioously i lurvs them. :P
Clever Oz. I don't know much about plants but i do recall that violets require special attention and care to thrive. Come on over so i stroke your velvety petals.
Since i already know you'd pass the nekkid man chest portion of the interview with drooling colors Riffy, I'm bumping you up to the bush-tending portion of the interview.
Ooooh I'd play with your snakedragon... i mean snapdragon... anyday GingaPaul! ~tossing petals over your head and laughing~
Since you require unique care and handling Rob, I think I'll definitely have to keep you by my bed. ~wink~
LOL@ Sage! Yeah... you are the oak in my garden Massa Sage and i consider you to be one of MY fringe benefits.
Dragon you whereever I go longtime Cabana Boy!
I'm apparently the queen of the Cannas Woozala and will sing you silly songs to make you grow longtime. :P
Mr. Wit, if you don't want to be a Canna in my garden you can definitely be my hummingbird.
~grinning~ you saying you make a better orchid Josh? I can see that. I laughed so hard i cried the other day watching the Playgirl vid you posted. Talk about some dancing orchids!
My Canna Queen record is holding strong, Rev. Thanks for the well wishes. I've had a minor incident here on the homefront that i'll post about later if i get the courage to confess how stoopid i can be. ~sigh~
We is all stupid Lady and confession is good for the soul
Post a Comment