oh yay monday. to spice up a rather bleary start to the week here are a few visual enticements, including one for the ladies (and Josh) that a friend sent me to drool over. Yummmmmmmm.
Also out in blog world for your viewing pleasure:
- Riffy has his newest installment on his french stripper encounter up today (whoot!)
PostNote: holy SHIT! do not read Riff's post without either a cold shower or a vibrator handy. Seriously. He melted my keyboard... among other things... - Gaddy has a fascinating post up about his latest invention: a silver something
- Josh has a fallout of your chair laughing video posted
- and Massa Sage has Sunday erotic photos posted
- Oh yeah, and i have a rather frightfully bad poem (poorly constructed) on my writer blog. A girl has just gotta show her ass every once in awhile, you know? :P





27 comments:
"Monday, Monday--so good to me..Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be."
LOL! I adore you JackieSue!
Good Morning Lakota,
I sure wish I could cast a net and have it come up filled like that.
You would look better in hemp, but in a pinch handcuffs will do.
Thank for the Monday start.
I have a feeling being caught by you would be lots and lots of fun Karl! And the image of you heading my way with hemp and handcuffs in hand had my breath catching. oh yeah. ~whew~
'bodysuit'?? It's about 99.99% body and 0.001% suit - and its PERFECT! About a dime's worth of material there (how much did it cost?!)
But I had that record scratch sound when I got to the last pic. 'One of these things is not like the others...'
~wrapping arms around Blackie's neck~
you silly, wonderful dog, you made me bust out laughing at the office.
Quite the feat on a monday. ~grin~
Lean in closer and i'll scratch behind your... ears.
Does it make me a bad person if the prisoner babe kind of turned me on?
does it make ME a bad person that the photo made me think and lust for you, Gaddy? ~grinning~
Ooh la la. As usual, the pics of the feminine curves etc never fails to get me all perked up...
...until I hit picture #4. That's when I go "ok, wrong team." :D
you can scratch me anywhere you want, baby!
good morning
waiting for the plumber to show up here in chicago. Kids complaining about water pressure. Wacky world and all that. Good to see you're back.
old man Jim
in chicago
LOL! Gotz to have something for everyone every once in awhile Dude. ~grin~
mmmmmm.... in that case Blackie, I'm not picking the ears. ~hmmmm... it suddenly got hot in here~
Oye. Jim... sorry to hear that. Waiting for the plumber is like waiting for the cable guy... an excrutiating forever wait. ~smooches to you~
All these pictures and media links...
...and me with only one tissue left.
I hate Mondays.
OMIGOD! How did you get that picture of my boyfriend? ;)
Kota
That second to last picture was so erotically done that I tented.
The last picture gave me an innie.
Thanks man.
Love that net. Love those cuffs. Love the pose on the bed. The dude . . . not s'much.
Thanks for the plug, by the way. : )
woo hoo I got smooches!!!
old man Jim
in Chicago
"One for the ladies (and Josh)"
LOL :P
Like those man bosoms though. :D
So you're the one who woke me with the camera flash today...
And if you believe I've got a figure like that, I've got a lovely tract of peaceful land ready for crops in the Sahara for sale.
75% of the pictured need lil Sage in their life!
Is that last photo a cruel joke? I was scrolling through heaven, disappearing into a soft wondrousness and then aragarag, oh well, i will go and have another go, now I know what's coming,
Mmmmm wow! Great pics!!!
Damn, I have thrown many a net into the sea and have yet to catch that which I see
in the first picture that is
i can think of something better than tissue to use Moogi. Ooops. I didn't say that out loud did i?
Cat, now i'm more jealous than evah.
I love it when i make you tent Mikey! Now i did warn that there was something for the gals (& Josh) which is more than i usually do.
Just spreading the gospel of Riff - grin! I'd say i was your number one fan but i think i have serious competition for that position. :P
Smooches and butt pinches anytime you want them Jim. ~wink~
I gotz to look out for my Josh, now don't i? Glad you liked the manmeat email. ~yummmmmy~ Iz good to share, I'm all about the sharing.
Rev, I've no doubt that any available men pictures i can find online (aside from Ozy's luscious ass and Massa Sage's...well, everything) are of men more of Josh's type than mine. ~shrug~ I can still look and drool though, right?
If you wanna send me a picture of your chest, i'll be happy to post it and drool over it as well. ~grin~
Personally, I always need ALOT of Sage in my life and honey, there ain't a thing little about you. :P
Awwww GingaPaul, sweetie, I didn't mean to traumtize you. I was in dire need of eyecandy. And I'm behaving and not running with the obvious "coming" opening.
Thank you kindly SP. Quite the erotic writing site YOU have there. I'll have to dig deeper. Hope you don't mind if i put a link to you up in my linky lurv section.
Ozy, baby... you can catch me anytime. Just say the word. :D
Well now, glad I don't actually blog at work. Actually, I'm glad I don't really work anyway...it's such, well, work! Handcuffs? You've obviously been quite naughty lately!
I so want to do bad things to you.
Yummy!
except - How did Al Bundy end up in the last pic?
Post a Comment