I'm heading over to the SEx blog to flash Lisa Andel for awhile.
If anyone cares to join in, check it out at the SEx blog.
Come on and play or read or bring virtual drinks. Nekkid dancing also encouraged.
Well, by me anyway.
*********
Thanks to everyone who stopped by / lurked/whatevah at Flash fiction yesterday. Gaddy even dropped one in the bucket. Anyone who likes really wild erotica should go check out yesterday's author-hostess Lisa Andel. I've read all her books and if you like extreme sex, you'll love her very creative, uniquely imaginative writings. Just saying. Dead Again is the one that got me hooked on her writings.
Sunday, July 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
All that spanking and men melting at all your (inclusive of all the girls) touches, now I definitely have to get internet at home. Damn.
Rob! You went and checked it out! Yay!
You should write something up and post it over there too. Really. Doubledawg dare ya! ~grinning~
(running back over to see if you DID post something)
Nah. Sundays I only get 1/2hr (unless I sneak another 15mins, figured out how last week, shhhh.) to do stuff. Besides, in only 100 words I wouldn't even get to finish complimenting how sexily gorgeously HOT you are, let alone even get your top open...and saying *spank* 100 times (though that WOULD probably do it for you) is just not my style. Now if it was *lick*, that might be a different story ;)
ummm... licking is good. yeah, i'd have to say licking works. ~grin~
and your secret is safe with me. i can't imagine having time limits on internet. though in my case maybe that would be a good thing.
less tormenting of the natives. :P
Post a Comment