I got tired to being good. I'm back you slut puppies. :D
Friday, July 4
Happy 4th Partying
Hope you're out having fun! Toss back a drink for me woulda ya?
27 comments:
Anonymous
said...
up at 6, made coffee, did laundry, drove to O'Hare, picked up New York kid, stopped at Ann Sather's for coffee and cinnamon rolls, then off to grocery store. Almost noon now! Hurray for Independence Day! Still time for fun! wish you were here!
I have to work Jim, today and tonight but i assure you i'd rather be hanging out with you. Your morning sounds lovely. Have tons of fun with your daughter! xxxx - K
LOL@ Mr. Wit. This old thang? Online shopping of course. :P
poor baby anything I can do to help lighten the load? the kids took the car and the money. So it's just me,you and the laptop, sorry to say. you are a hotty aren't you?
Gee, my flag pole is standing at attention. Maybe I should become more patriotic and display it. Well I don't want to go to jail for sharing. Any sharing would qualify as a violation of the law.
Eh, I have to work tonight, which means I SHOULD try to blow one of my fingers off before I'm due in. However, I value my hands (wink wink nudge nudge) and digits moreso than any holiday on the calendar, so...ah, fuck it. Guess I'm working.
worked 4 hours, came home stuffed about 50 jalapeno's with cream cheese, sausage and wrapped some in bacon and broiled them..took them to my friends bar and helped him celebrate his 65 birthday and had 3 diet dr peppers and lost 3 games of pool..damn kids..had a great time and it's 6:30pm and im home with my bra off...life is good
Are you working again? I only managed half a bottle on top of my flu and passed out, I feel much better now. In the olden days they used to sterilise medical intsruments with alcohol, amazing. And I didn't even it was the 4th of July, I thought it was still Bastille Day, but that is the beautiful thing about being a citizen of the world, there's always a holiday somewhere, soon it wll be Songkran again, Thai festival of water and rebirth, yayayayayayaya
You know my problem? I am awake when all you Americans and Englishtype people are asleep. And dreaming, oh well, i will go and look at pictures of your magnificent boobies again, if that is okay with you?
VE, i don't usually use my fingers to blow things... up.
Thanks Jim, sorry that i got snagged away. it was an interesting day/evening. maybe i'll write about it tomorrow. no air conditioner here, i'm melted. :(
I knew you'd look out for me Ratty, hopefully i was worth more than one drink?
Woozala, you're right - it was fabulous. thanks for the heads up.
Now what law would prohibit you from raising your flag pole Mr. Wit? hmmm... i'm tempted to find something to tie to the end of it. :P
Thanks Nitey - you too baby.
I value your appendages as well Rev. ~big grin~ umm, yeah, that sounds as sleazy written out as it sounded in my head. good to know.
That moment when the bra is tossed off is brilliantly nirvana like isn't it JackieSue?
Truth Ginga-darling. A reason to celebrate every day if we just look hard enough. I gotta confess though, some days i just don't give a fuck. Rebirth sounds nice though... i wonder if i can work that into my schedule. ~tackling you for a hug and kiss~
LOL! Now THAT made me giggle and wiggle, Rev. I can't recall ever being doused with rum before and licked... i do believe i have to add that to my wishlist.
They're all yours whenever you want them Paul. And may i add that it does indeed suck that half my friends are asleep when i'm awake.
That's my girl Cat, i knew you would do me good. ~heh~
I'm tickled pink for you Josh, especially the last post i read. You cutiepie you. i will continue to expect details, lots and lots of details!!!
I had to work Massa Sage, but it was okay... except for the getting caught in a torrential downpour part. that kinda sucked. it did cool things off though for about five minutes.
Whaaa?? Wooze? Whaaat? ~smooch~
Cabana Boy, i do love a man out of uniform. ~waggling eyebrows~
no air conditioning? isn't that illegal? certainly immoral! Dangerous too! Eh I understand, only occasional AC here in the windy city. Take care beautiful
Focus is good, Ratty, though a dick in the hand can't be as good as one in the bush. ~snickering~ aw, come on - that was almost funny.
No AC sucks Jim. The house is so hot at night that i have to step outside to the 85 degree weather to cool off. Sleep is nonexistent. I can't wait until monday when i can call a repairman.
That's shitty about the AC. Haven't had that problem here at the apartment (thankfully). Only mishap I've had in a long time was the sewage backup that sent toilet water pouring into the bedroom and flooded the tub with shit and roaches. However, it was fun to watch my cats run in the bedroom while playing and slide across the wet tile floor, eventually slamming into the wall soaking wet. If that qualifies me for a sadist, well, tough shit I guess, but I found that to be the only thing worth laughing about at the time. Might have had something to do with the shit in the tub.
whine your little heart out it's a pretty day here in chicago lots of people out and about the weather reminds me of a hot hot summer (and this one ain't over) with sweaty sex.
27 comments:
up at 6, made coffee, did laundry, drove to O'Hare, picked up New York kid, stopped at Ann Sather's for coffee and cinnamon rolls, then off to grocery store. Almost noon now! Hurray for Independence Day! Still time for fun! wish you were here!
old man Jim
in Chicago
Yum it was good but I have to go to work in 7 hours so I have to behave myself.
Where you get that great suit?
I have to work Jim, today and tonight but i assure you i'd rather be hanging out with you.
Your morning sounds lovely. Have tons of fun with your daughter!
xxxx - K
LOL@ Mr. Wit. This old thang? Online shopping of course. :P
Suddenly I feel so excited about my country...what could it be...what could it be. Happy 4th. Keep the fingers while blowing things up...
poor baby
anything I can do to help lighten the load? the kids took the car and the money. So it's just me,you and the laptop, sorry to say. you are a hotty aren't you?
old man Jim
in Chicago
I'll toss back a drink for you alright, right after I wipe all the drool off my chin. WOW!
You'll enjoy Josh's post, you should check it out.
Gee, my flag pole is standing at attention.
Maybe I should become more patriotic and display it.
Well I don't want to go to jail for sharing. Any sharing would qualify as a violation of the law.
Sure will.
Have a good one yourself, girl!
Eh, I have to work tonight, which means I SHOULD try to blow one of my fingers off before I'm due in. However, I value my hands (wink wink nudge nudge) and digits moreso than any holiday on the calendar, so...ah, fuck it. Guess I'm working.
worked 4 hours, came home stuffed about 50 jalapeno's with cream cheese, sausage and wrapped some in bacon and broiled them..took them to my friends bar and helped him celebrate his 65 birthday and had 3 diet dr peppers and lost 3 games of pool..damn kids..had a great time and it's 6:30pm and im home with my bra off...life is good
Are you working again? I only managed half a bottle on top of my flu and passed out, I feel much better now. In the olden days they used to sterilise medical intsruments with alcohol, amazing. And I didn't even it was the 4th of July, I thought it was still Bastille Day, but that is the beautiful thing about being a citizen of the world, there's always a holiday somewhere, soon it wll be Songkran again, Thai festival of water and rebirth, yayayayayayaya
Did I mention I need my fingers with all these pictures you're posting as of late?
I think I forgot to mention that.
All I can think of is letting rum pour down that sleek stomach, and lapping it up with my tongue....
Ohhh. Heh! Be back in twenty.....
You know my problem? I am awake when all you Americans and Englishtype people are asleep. And dreaming, oh well, i will go and look at pictures of your magnificent boobies again, if that is okay with you?
If you insist! (Actually, I tossed back several of them for you!)
Hope you had a blast... I've had an awesome couple of days here recently. I really do feel like a brand new man.
Well I wish u'd have invited me to body shots and fireworks.........
Hope ur weekend is good!
VE, i don't usually use my fingers to blow things... up.
Thanks Jim, sorry that i got snagged away. it was an interesting day/evening. maybe i'll write about it tomorrow.
no air conditioner here, i'm melted. :(
I knew you'd look out for me Ratty, hopefully i was worth more than one drink?
Woozala, you're right - it was fabulous. thanks for the heads up.
Now what law would prohibit you from raising your flag pole Mr. Wit? hmmm... i'm tempted to find something to tie to the end of it. :P
Thanks Nitey - you too baby.
I value your appendages as well Rev. ~big grin~ umm, yeah, that sounds as sleazy written out as it sounded in my head. good to know.
That moment when the bra is tossed off is brilliantly nirvana like isn't it JackieSue?
Truth Ginga-darling. A reason to celebrate every day if we just look hard enough. I gotta confess though, some days i just don't give a fuck. Rebirth sounds nice though... i wonder if i can work that into my schedule. ~tackling you for a hug and kiss~
LOL! Now THAT made me giggle and wiggle, Rev. I can't recall ever being doused with rum before and licked... i do believe i have to add that to my wishlist.
They're all yours whenever you want them Paul.
And may i add that it does indeed suck that half my friends are asleep when i'm awake.
That's my girl Cat, i knew you would do me good. ~heh~
I'm tickled pink for you Josh, especially the last post i read. You cutiepie you. i will continue to expect details, lots and lots of details!!!
I had to work Massa Sage, but it was okay... except for the getting caught in a torrential downpour part. that kinda sucked. it did cool things off though for about five minutes.
Whaaa?? Wooze? Whaaat?
~smooch~
Cabana Boy, i do love a man out of uniform. ~waggling eyebrows~
Indeed, but I wanted to make sure I was focused on the task at hand, so to speak.
no air conditioning? isn't that illegal? certainly immoral! Dangerous too! Eh I understand, only occasional AC here in the windy city. Take care beautiful
Old Man Jim
in Chicago
Focus is good, Ratty, though a dick in the hand can't be as good as one in the bush. ~snickering~
aw, come on - that was almost funny.
No AC sucks Jim. The house is so hot at night that i have to step outside to the 85 degree weather to cool off. Sleep is nonexistent. I can't wait until monday when i can call a repairman.
ps - even with fans going inside the temp has been staying at 95. yeah, i'm feeling whiney. real whiney. :P
Dick in hand?
Are you assholes talking about me again?
That's shitty about the AC. Haven't had that problem here at the apartment (thankfully). Only mishap I've had in a long time was the sewage backup that sent toilet water pouring into the bedroom and flooded the tub with shit and roaches. However, it was fun to watch my cats run in the bedroom while playing and slide across the wet tile floor, eventually slamming into the wall soaking wet. If that qualifies me for a sadist, well, tough shit I guess, but I found that to be the only thing worth laughing about at the time. Might have had something to do with the shit in the tub.
poor baby
whine your little heart out
it's a pretty day here in chicago
lots of people out and about
the weather reminds me of a hot hot summer (and this one ain't over) with sweaty sex.
wanna play?
old man Jim
in chicago
LOL @ Rev. Okay, ummm... i'd rather be suffering a meltdown than a shit storm any day.
Jim, you got air at your place? I don't mind being all heated up if you can cool me down after. ~wink~
I did indeed toss a few back for you :o)
and this is why i <3 you Gaddy-love.
Post a Comment