I have an entirely new appreciation for deodorant.
And cold showers.
And icecream.

But i can't live in the shower and eat icecream all day.
(No, really I can't!)
It's too hot to even write. That's just sad.
Also I'm feeling like a bit of a moron. Like I'm out of synct (however the fuck you spell that) with the rest of the world. Conversations that leave me feeling like i'm slow-witted. Reading jokes that just don't fucking sound funny. That kind of thing. Trying to come up with responses that are either witty or insightful and falling not just on my ass but on my face as well. ~sigh~
Being hot shouldn't be an excuse for being a 'tard.
On the brightside of things, Rikkitikki is a new daddy. That was pretty damn cool.
He sent a lovely photo of his daughter and wife and has some posted on his blog if you wanna pop over to congratulate him. Okay, that was as cheery as i get today.
I think I need to vent by setting something on fire. Any suggestions?
I've just discovered that eating ice cold watermelon while naked also helps cool ya off. I have sticky breasts now but it was a small price to pay. mmmm.... watermelon......


24 comments:
I would say a church, but given that it's a federal offense and you'd have to endure accusations of "hate crime" prejudice, maybe torching a photo of an ex or memorabilia you may still own from them would be more suitable. I burnt some letters and birthday cards from the Bitch the other day along with a photo I'd somehow forgotten to toss in a shredder. It was fun watching that stuff crackle, burn and turn black. Ahh....
However, torching a church is the way those crazy ass Norwegian metal extremists had fun on their weekends, and they certainly make some interesting tunes. Maybe it'd help on a creative level.
Yeah, good suggestion Rev... if i want to get lynched... living here in the bible-belt and all where they have a church on every single corner.
The ex-icon burning has distinct possibilities, this weekend especially. Excuse me woulda ya, i just had a fire lit under me.
Aw, the Bible Belt isn't that bad. Almost becomes a dark comedy after a while. Well, for me, that is.
Okay, I believe I have piddled around long enough on this dumbass computer to finally get sleepy. Off to dream of ice cream coated women eating watermelon that keep offering me body shots of rum.
Hope your day gets cooler!
Icecream, watermelon, breasts, hmmm,
oh that's right, setting fire to, well you just lit one in me, does that count?
Sweet dreams Rev. ~grin~
A fire in you always counts GingaPaul my darling. I may need a spare tongue for cleanup... i'm terribly sticky... care to help?
did sumbodie say wahtamelluhn
wanna bite? i hear it does good things to the libbibeato.
Watermelon and naked breasts are bound to be two great tastes that go great together.
But do you spit the seeds or swallow? ;)
$10 says she lathers the seeds all over her face.
well damn
come on over
we'll turn on the AC
get in the hot tub tub
with water melon
ice cream
and whatever else you want like need
and see if we can't get you smiling again!
why does that make me think of oreos and milk and creamy centers Evyl?
Oh pullleasse Josh, honey... seed free only doncha know. I hear tell if you swallow it grows clingy melon vines in your belly. I'm no melon breeder.
About six inches lower and you'd win that bet Woozala.
you always take such good care of me Massa Sage. Iz why i adore you so.
hmmm, I had some brilliant commentary all cued up and ready to post when the spotty wireless connection went away completely. It was something along the lines of someday understanding how all this technology worked and that your pics are always pleasing and must be indicative of her special beauty, or something like that. Then of course there was the offer to take advantage of ample ac in two locations and let me lick the watermelon juice right off of you. I'll wager I can give you goosebumps even with the heatwave you got. take care beautiful
old man Jim
in Chicago
chin up ....tits out..
yellowdog granny cracks me up!
wagtgermelon on lakota's tits...mmmm
see? I can't spell either...
Isn't that just annoying as hell, Jim? I lost power/internet last night right in the middle of a long email i was typing - lost the whole damn thing. Goosebumps in a heatwave.... mmmm... now THAT sounds very promising.
Yes'm, JackieSue. ~jumping to stand at attention~
Yeah, JackieSue is one of my favoritest peoples on the planet Blackie. I hope i'm half as kickass as she is when i'm her age.
Without doing the whole 25 year celibacy thing. I mean... gah! Can't imagine. Like watermelon do ya? ~grinning~
You need a waterproof computer so you can commune with the water gods not to mention keeping cool. Of course if you have a good model shower massager you might find other ways to pass the time.
Sticky watermelon juice all over the place means I need a cold shower.
Sounds like a good time for a bath tub full of ice water. Bet the Ice would melt pretty quickly if you got in the tub though.
It was hot like the inside of an oven at work last night and I forgot my frozen bottles of Gatorade and had to get by with water. I brought lunch with me from home but it was too hot to eat. Not good for me to skip meals with diabetes.
I always found that burning an effigy is a little unsatisfying. I always think the real thing has a much more lifelike scream.
Speaking of screams I think I'll get some Ice cream to eat.
Aww man, Mr. Wit, if i recall correctly you work at a bakery with all those ovens and shit. Dayum. That would get horribly hot. I'll stop with my heat whine now. As for the icebath... sounds like fun but only if you join me. There's all sorts of interesting things that can be done with icecubes. ~smooch~
Only two Woozie comments on a watermelon post?
He must be slipping.
he don' come visit much no mo' Gaddy. ~sad sigh~ i may be a little over the top for him these days. it happens.
pssh
Now that's what I call a fruit salad! Mouth watering!!
have I ever mentioned that i am an HVAC mechanic?
Post a Comment