Storm last night cooled things off, which was nice. But took out internet and power - not so nice.
But I'd rather be sitting in the dark in relative comfort than sitting in the light thoroughly tormented. And yeah, I realize there some potential symbolic interpretation to that statement.
I'm more of a shadows type girl anyway so i'm okay with that.
For your entertainment and viewing pleasure and because i'm feeling kinda assy... (can't remember if i've posted this one yet or not, if so... enjoy the flashback)

29 comments:
good morning!
just got back from the airport. New York child had early flight. Expecting big storms here today. Still kind of warm and muggy but maybe the storm will break it up. If you feeling "assy" means more of these displays... hooray! are you, like AAG, fond of anal?
old man Jim
in chicago
What's AAG Jim? And yes, indeed i am. A growing number of women are. I love it when taboos shatter.
What a great ass you have kota.
Also:
I'm enjoying my central air conditioning.
Course, this is a summer in Canada.
I just open the front door and let the snow drift in.
I won't hold it against you Dude. ~grin~
Ohhhh Mikey, what big eyes you have... what a long tongue you have... what a .... meh - sorry need more coffee, my funny is deflated. I could seriously roll around nekkid in snow right now and be happy.
AAG? a blog through which I found your adorable self. aagblog, google finds it easily. Which other taboos shall we shatter? Expecting a storm today which shall, in theory, drive away much of this sultry weather. As for the sultriness you provide... well that's another matter.
old man Jim
in Chicago
As long as you had batteries and candles -- a you could pass the time easily enough :o)
Thanks for the heads up Jim, I don't recall running into her before. interesting blog. sultry? yeah... i can do sultry. ~wink~
you have a cam in my bedroom Gaddy? O.o
every day in every way I get crankier and crankier. suggestions? remedies? ahhh the skeevy pervy thoughts runnin' through my brain right now. whew!
old man Jim
in chicago
Flash back.
How appropriate a term.
I'm putting this one together with the 'sashay' post of awhile back (in my mind) and just...dreaming...dayum.....
Lakota, you have a beautiful derriere. Hope your A/C gets fixed soon. Being all hot & sweaty without a happy ending, sucks!
Starchild is always related. I'd say Gadfly is Sir Nose :P
Something to sooth the savage beast Jim? uh.... yeah... that brings to mind all sorts of naughty remedies. ~grin~
Have you ever seen someone crack a walnut with their ass, JackieSue? I think if someone could, then the guys might wanna keep their nuts far, far away from them buns.
~heh~ i made a funny and didn't even know it. Thanks for pointing that out Moogi.
As well you should Blackie since i'm your number one game girl. ~big, big grin~
truth Nitey. the journey to hot and sweaty should be pleasurable, not insufferable.
Thanks for the linky Woozala. Got my funk going now. Pandora.com rocking the office while i spin in my chair.
Flashback! Boom, just like that. You are a shadows type of person when you are not a spotlight type of person, or both, hmmm, I have to go to work but I will be having flashbacks all day, yayayayaya.
Yes, blogworld is definitely too small sometimes . . .
I can't imagine power and air conditioning going out. Although at least it gave me the thought of watermelon dripping on your breasts.
Fuck me running, this blog is the only one that continually gives me blue balls. Must be a masochist, or you're just one hell of a rockin' gal 'Kota--otherwise, why would I subject my boys to this kind of thing? My, my. I could eat ten pounds of that for breakfast.
Yeah, know whatcha mean about the light. I've been away from the sun due to working nights for so long now that I think I can more or less reflect it. Makes windshield glare look like a flick from a cigarette lighter. I more or less keep things pretty dim as well when inside.
Glad to hear it cooled off a little, and will be glad to know you're back with AC soon!
i am paradoxycal GingaPaul. :P
it sucks Riffy. And it turns out that the broken part has to be ordered so no air today and maybe none tomorrow. :(
nah, you just lurv me cuz you'z a glutton for punishment, Rev. my kinda man. ~grinning~
no air but i'm trying REALLY hard not to be whiney about it today.
I am however, running around the house yelling, "help meeeeee, i'm meeeellllttting." Fortunately the neighbors are used to weird noises coming from my house.
Kota
Remind me to send you a picture of my driveway this winter
Or my backyard.
You might reconsider seeing as the snow would probably swallow you up :P
Kota
Remind me to send you a picture of my driveway this winter
Or my backyard.
You might reconsider seeing as the snow would probably swallow you up :P
it really is very very impressive
oh, I wasn't talking about your tush, though that is quite impressive, no I was talking about the way you meticulously, methodically, completely, respond in some way to each and every post. you must be exhausted. the following text which is actually a link but I am too technologically lame to know how to make that happen links to a story with the headline "You Shouldn’t Eat in Bed
But You Might Want to Dine on Watermelon Before Heading into the Bedroom" http://www.thedailygreen.com/healthy-eating/eat-safe/watermelon-viagra-effects-44070708
take care beautiful
old man Jim
in chicago
being swallowed up by snow sounds like a damn fine idea right now Mikey. wanna go nekkid body sledding?
Thanks Jim. I sometimes miss some of the older comments just because time is limited, and i feel horribly guilty when i do. i figure someone goes to the effort of leaving a comment they damn well deserve an acknowledgement. And the longer I know someone the easier it is to whip out relevant comebacks. :P Love them words games! And thanks for the link - i read about that the other day. Of course all that will change next year when peaches are the new aphrodesiac and pickle juice prevents cancer.
"I am however, running around the house yelling, "help meeeeee, i'm meeeellllttting." Fortunately the neighbors are used to weird noises coming from my house."
I'm assuming perhaps the sounds of whips cracking, or the peculiar BZZZZZZZ sound of a uh, rather phallic-shaped object in motion?
;)
The neighbors are used to weird noises coming from my place, too. Usually my yelling at the cats or chasing them out of the room throwing shit all the while. Heh--that's about as much damage to pussy as I can manage right now.
Ok, I'll behave now. *halo appears*
errr... ahhh... Rev, baby - the halo... it's kinda dangling off the horns there. :P
the pussy joke was funny by the way.
send me the pillow that you dream on, so darlin i can dream on it too....
Woozie dreams of playing the accordion
Lawrence Welk
the blog world, and the real world, are very, very small.
My dear, your derriere
Is far beyond compare
Those lovely hips and thighs
I see when I close my eyes
If not but for this chance
I have opportunity to glance
Upon this, God’s finest work
Now if you’ll excuse me
I must go
Ummmm…
Jerk
sorry I've not been around much
I have, though, missed writing poetry about your beautiful ass
it deserves no less
true 'nuff E-sista.
OZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! BABY! honey! sweetie! I've missed the hell out of you!!!! And not just for my ass odes, but just YOU. hope you're back so i can return to rubbing your words all over my body. ~grabbing you for a big, wet, passionate kiss~
I'd like to feel your assey. Sweet mama!!!
Post a Comment