Sunday, June 29

Bouncy Parts and Dangly Bits

I was reading an erotic novel recently in which the author went into great {meaning very descriptive} detail describing the impact gently bouncing boobs had on the male character. There was the scene where he was riveted by her breasts as they bounced while she walked. Then came a scene where the sight of them dangling and swaying during sex was positively orgasmic. Then a scene where they trembled and quivered while he thrust into her. Anyway, you get the picture. Her boobs bounced all the hell over the place. Those were some ACTION breasties! Even I was becoming enthralled with the character’s bodacious ta-tas. Okay, not really. But it did make me wonder if men really, truly are erotically charged by boob bounce. Or was it all in the author’s head?
I have had men tell me they love my breasts. I have never had one say they are hypnotized or overcome by lust by their bounce. {And believe you me, the girls have got some bounce.} Personally, I can’t see the appeal to “swaying breasts.”

When I look at a guy I prefer NOT to see gently swaying parts. I’d much rather see gravity defying, HARD ones that definitely do not jiggle softly. A trembling ass cheek… yeah, okay. A quivering love rod, not so much. Unless it’s standing tall and proud and …. nope, nevermind. “Quivering” just doesn’t do it for me. Nothing against dangly bits, I just like those bits a bit more when they’re less dangly.

So, the question is for you guys, as well as any of you ladies so inclined to answer, do you REALLY get turned on by a woman’s bouncy parts. Does the sway of her breasts make your mouth dry up, the jiggle in her ass pump up your temperature? If I were to lean forward on my elbows and move my shoulders so my boobs hung down and swayed from side to side… would your dangly bits not dangle so much? Come on, you can tell me.

46 comments:

Josh said...

If not quivering, how about throbbing to the same rhythm as the guy's heartbeat?

*ahem* sorry

L.P. said...

ooooh i LOVE throbby part Josh! ~waggling eyebrows~
i should post some so you and i can both drool over them....

Anonymous said...

Yes. If you were to do that. Movement is an indicator of softness, it predicts the texture, the feel, so seeing them move is like almost feeling them move. Yummy. Your boobs do not need to do anything to reduce dangling, they are works of art, proof of God's benevolence,

Rat In A Cage said...

I had to read this post three times because I got so distracted by the photo. I love them. No crazy give you black eyes bouncing, but some swaying is hot. It's genetic & cannot be explained I don't think. I guess maybe the bouncing or swaying indicates some amount of freedom that can be extrapolated to mean we might have a chance to see them totally free. I don't know. Having a woman on top of me with her moving up and down and seeing her breasts bouncing is just about the hottest thing fucking ever. Other than having them moving because my gravity defying rod is making them moving by thrusting in between them. That's even better.

yellowdoggranny said...

once while sitting at a table in a bar(naturally) the discussion turned to breasts...large breasts and how the guys all agreed that the bigger the better..I sat there grinning with my dd's..and one woman with no tits to speak of piped up and said "anything more than a mouthful is a waste."...and I said."no one has ever left my bedroom and said that."...then we started talking about the Cowboys...

villageidiot said...

is this a trick question? ;)

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) said...

I'm a boob man thru and thru, up and down!

Gadfly said...

Even young, smaller, firmer boobs wiggle when she's being pounded from behind.

We know these things. Because we watch porno *chuckle*

cathouse teri said...

I think Gingatao described it spot on.

Men generally like the softness of women. (Which tends to bouncy.)

Women don't usually like the softness of men.

And yeah, that would totally turn me on if you did that! ;)

Moooooog35 said...

Were the comments from the guys who really liked the dangly ones all like this:

"Lakota,

Big dangly swaying boobs get me hot.

Signed,

Nik-Nuk-Nok-Luk
12 Thatch Hut Road
Somalia"

L.P. said...

Okay, that makes sense GingaPaul. So.... you're saying I have heavenly breasts? ~grin~

you know Ratty, when i was writing this post I thought about you (and Mikey). You've made it VERY clear that you're a breast man. So boob bounce during sex is sexy... i have to remember that and not be so self conscious when i'm on top.

LOLZ @ JackieSue! I must confess, I remember being annoyed when these mounds sprouted on my chest and kept getting in the way. I think i would have been perfectly happy remaining flat chested. Every time i've mentioned that to a man, they fall over laughing like i've said something hysterically funny. I'm not sure why.

~tossing Blackie a sultry look complete with pouty lips~
Husky voice:
"Why? Do you want it to be?"

Stop laughing Blackie. Hmmppphhh.

~Beaming @ Quickie~ I think that very clearly answers my question. I have this urge to jiggle my breasties right now.

Gaddy-love, since when did you become the royal "we?" Or have you finally finally created the solution to my menage quest? ~waggling eyebrows~

~Creating boob sway just to see Cat drool~

Moogi, let me guess - you used to sneak back issues of national geo under your pillow when you were a kid? :P

Anonymous said...

Staring unabashedly while you create the boob sway for Cat. I so want to see your ripe fullness bouncing above me, my teeth trying to catch your swollen nipples as you ride me for all your worth.

Yesssssss!!!!! Hypnoitc, absoultely. Overcome with lust? Need to see a full frontal (action) shot, but from how you describe them, Oh Yeah Baby!

Mouth moistens at the thought of you offering your swaying mounds and sweet ass to me, my temperature and that part of a man you love soooo much rise on cue.

villageidiot said...

Of COURSE I want to see those gorgeous boobs, Lakota. (But making you pout is certainly a sexy bonus!) Sorry if it was confusing, but I just watched Ghostbusters over the weekend. When Sigourney Weaver asks Bill Murray 'Do you want this body?' He asks 'Is that a trick question??' You see the connection...

Karl said...

Good Afternoon Lakota,

"But it did make me wonder if men really, truly are erotically charged by boob bounce." Well I can't speak for any other men, but if the shape and the movement are right, total distraction can set in.

Short of a long drawn out discussion of newtonian physics and the movement of heavenly bodies it's hard to describe the effect that that position can have, although counteracting the force of gravity is one of them.

L.P. said...

Arkay... totally fanning my face right now. is it warm in here suddenly or just me? :P

Awww Blackie, i was just teasing you. Wasn't confusing at all. My sultry just fell flat. Unlike my boobs, which bounced merrily.
~muuuuwaaaah~

Karl, have i mentioned how sexy i find very intelligent men? Like make me all gooey puddly sexy? Whip out the latin baby and i'm all yours.

Mike said...

I know what you're thinking Kota, and I didn't write that book.

However, that picture did make "it" move a bit.


Nice.

L.P. said...

As long as "it" didn't quiver, i'm tickled pink Mikey. I wonder if "it" would do more than move a little bit if i had posted a motion image of breasts swaying...
hmmmmm... i think i feel a future post coming on.... well, i feel SOMETHING prodding me anyway.

Ed & Jeanne said...

I'll need some hands-on experimentation before I can weigh in on such an opinion!

texlahoma said...

To answer your question, YES! I might be a little twisted but it would be even better to me if you weren't doing it on purpose.

billy pilgrim said...

i think the key is elasticity. if the lovely breasts have maintained a good part of their youthful elasticity, sure why not.

personally i'm an arse man.

Creepy said...

I'm more turned on watching a woman play with her own tits during a shag than watching them bounce.

Woozie said...

I just like those bits a bit more when they’re less dangly.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SHUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

If not quivering, how about throbbing to the same rhythm as the guy's heartbeat?

Oh, my.

Rat In A Cage said...

(Tries to slide under you in that pose, sans boxers of course).

Ooooh, that feels good. Me likey your dangly parts.

Rat In A Cage said...

It's super sexy when you're on your back, too - seeing them react to each thrust. Fucking hot. Never ever be conscious of that.

L.P. said...

VE, like I'm going to say no to that Mr. Hotty?

Ah, so you like natural bounce instead of manufactured bounce, Tex? ~grin~

I knew i loved you long-time Cabana Boy because really, i'm more of an ass girl. ~wiggling said ass~

Creepalicious, now that one i knew guys liked. Though surprisingly i've only had a handful of lovers who requested/demanded that i play with my own breasts during sex.

What Woozala? Shunning cuz i'd rather play with the hard stuff? ~pouting~ you don't love me anymore.

Now that I know most men find boob bounce erotic, I don't think I'll be self conscious anymore when the girls jiggle. I may actually try to emphasize it to see what reaction i get. all in the name of research of course. :P

Rat In A Cage said...

Research is very scientific.

Bust out the Thomas Dolby, baby!

SHE BLINDED ME WITH SCIENCE!

villageidiot said...

Lakota, you know you're in my top 3 in 'The Game'! And if you keep bouncing those lovelies in my face, you'll probably end up #1. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Much like Lucky ol' Leo, I'm an arse man as well.

For me, it's fun watching a woman walk away, not only for the joy of seeing the ass in motion, but also for the sheer knowledge that she's going the opposite direction from me, meaning I'll be left the hell alone. 'Course, could be that I'm just not meeting the right ones, but whatever the case, not having to put up with any bullshit makes missing out on tantalizing ta-ta's flummoxing about seemingly alright with me.

L.P. said...

now that's an oldie Ratty! actually i think it's masturbating that is supposed to make you blind, so does boob bounce REALLY count?

~hiccup~ only at number three, Blackie? What if i poured my drink down the front of them and then put my lips...{{whisper, whisper, whisper}}... would that bump me up to number one?
(sorry everyone else - you have to go read Blackie's post to find out about the "game")

Ah Rev-baby, i promise you that someday a woman will come along that you simply cannot resist. She'll twitch her ass as she's walking away and you will have no choice but to follow. :P

villageidiot said...

hmm, what kind of drink? Can I lick it off??

L.P. said...

iz after 2pm here Blackie-darlin... i'm pretty sure that makes it tequila-o'clock. wanna watch me balance a cherry on my nipple?

L.P. said...

oh and the answer to your question Blackie... "duh."

L.P. said...

Ha! I was just over at your place! ~grinning~ The cherry on the other nipple is ALL yours Riffy-baby.
BTW, have i mentioned that I now consider you a connoisseur of women?

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

That handa and knees dangly tit pose is one of my favs!

One of the reasons I really don't care at all for fake boobs is IF they move at all they don't move right.

villageidiot said...

The answer to your question, lakota: "duh!!" Stop looking over at me Riff, and concentrate over there - this cherry's mine! *I know, I know, I can't believe our good fortune either!*

Anonymous said...

who knows if I'll ever actually "know" but the bits and parts accompanying your prose often register and when something similar presents in person, as the young lady in the tight pink dress did at my friends bar on the south side of chicago well that makes it just so much better. thanks

Old man in Chicago
Jim

L.P. said...

LOL @ Rob! Glad you liked it darlin'. I'll have to add you to the Ratty/Mikey dedicated boob postings.

Hey Luscious Blackie, if i show you what else I can do with a cherry will you move me up to number one? {{so maybe i'm a wee bit competitive in my nature}}

L.P. said...

So Chicago-Jim... are you saying you think about some of my writings when you encounter a yummy female in RL and together those components create a reaction? mmmmm.... i really really like the idea of that. ~smooch~

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Well 'Kota now that you know how much we like it how about that same picture without that pesky arm and your lovely hair in the way!?

L.P. said...

Sweet talker Rob. That might be doable. I'll have to come up with an appropriate post to go with the photo... stop shaking your head... yes, i do to have to have some written SOMETHING to accompany the image.

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Well…. Ok.

I mean just so long as you are aware you are not the only one that can stamp their foot and pout around here. :)

Although there is no doubt which of one of us is hotter while stamping and pouting. You jiggle when you stamp and we have already covered how much we like that and then pouting is almost puckered up for a smooch! :) So please, what can I do to make you pout and stamp today?

Karl said...

Bonus vesper Lakota,

Ut vigilo vestri pectus ut they inflecto per an congressus in positus vos exsequor , mos proventus ecstasy ut an explosive campester!

villageidiot said...

You know you're already #1, but go ahead, please make my day... ;)

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

@Karl- yep. That makes me 'grow' too! :)

L.P. said...

i liked those last 2 comments so much Rob darling that i posted the pictures you requested.

Ooooh Karl... honey, you make me melt. But i think my translation skills are a bit off because i swear that says my breasts are exploding.

Yay! I'm number one! errr... what do i get again Blackie? Oh yeah... you. ~grin~ Now watch the cherry roll south....