Wednesday, June 11

Accidental Sex and Traumatic Sex

Arkay sent me a fallout of my chair funny link to a post the other day. I wanna be this chick. For real. She is soooooooo funny.
Accidental Sex... accidently falling on penises... heeheee...oh yeah, you'll love this.

Creepy has a post up about women taking it personal when men don't cum. I don't know about the rest of you women but the one time that happened to me - uh, yeah - i was devestated. And completely thought it was my fault. ~shudder~ After some research I now understand it does happen on ocassion, but emotionally, I think i would still be certain I was doing something wrong or not quite right enough, if it ever happened again. Come on, it's unnatural. Men normally don't have that problem... do they?

And finally, I promised Arkay the next ass shot. Enjoy. ~smooches~

32 comments:

Moooooog35 said...

Hey...pssst...

Not to embarrass you or anything, but you have a rip in your outfit. I can see your toolie.

Might want to take a stitch to it.

You're welcome.

L.P. said...

~GASP~
damn. thanks for the heads up Moogi. They just don't make fishnet like they used to. I'll get right on sewing that hole up tight.

Karl said...

Good Afternoon Lakota,

Let me go and get my shuttle and some twine, I'll have you fixed up in no time, well maybe after an accident or two.

Anonymous said...

can I borrow your outfit? - I'm going fishing at the weekend ;-)

L.P. said...

Afternoon to you too Karl darlin'. Would you mind terribly lending me a hand, i am so very dreadfully domestically challenged. Shall i bend completely over so you can take care of it for me? ~wink~

You wanna borrow this old thang, Quickie? Sure, but you'll have to help me find something else to wrap around myself.

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid it does happen on occassion however I doubt it would happen with that arse. More likely the premature reverse.

Raspootin said...

I love fishnet, but fishnet does not love me :( boo hoo.

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Ok, here is my deal, I want to please so I will hold it back and hold it back to make sure you get yours too. If I hold it back too long then I it's very hard to let it go.

I guess since the plumbing is related it's not too surprising the same thing happens with pee. If you hold it too long it can be very hard to get it started.

With that said though, if I don't cum it's because I wore you out and *you* gave up. The following sentence is brag BUT it's still true! I have left women with stomach and thighs twitching so bad they could not get out of bed when they made me stop. I had not cum yet but that did not mean I was not going too! I just wore those poor ladies out and that was all they could take before I was done.

I'll stop there, it already sounds way too braggy.

So, really 'Kota, not cumming is a compliment, at least it is from me. It means I really, really wanted to please you. I wanted to please you so much I gave up mine to make sure you got yours! See?

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Oh! Ironically enough considering my last comment, just *seeing* you in that fishnet almost made me cum right now. I have learned not to read your blog until afternoon for that very reason. Now I only have to limp around work for an hour or so instead of all day long like I did after your “Art Therapy” piece. Whew!

Karl said...

Why shucks missy I'll be happy to help you, now just bend over...a little lower...oh ahhh there you go.

As far as something else to wrap up in goes, this would be perfect:
http://twistedmonk.com/crimson.htm

cathouse teri said...

It does seem to happen, but very rarely. I also took it personally at first. But later realized it had nothing to do with me. Or him, really. Too many factors involved. But in the end (hee hee) if we're having fun, it really doesn't matter.

It's all good.

Nice look, the whole fishnet thing. For sure.

yellowdoggranny said...

yeah, like a woman every really cared if a man came or now..i don't think so..

Anonymous said...

It actually happens pretty regularly. There's even a name for it (delayed ejaculation--very imaginative), and it happens to a lot of guys I know. Most of them just don't want to own up to it.

It happened to me pretty regularly with the last gal I was seeing. It didn't have anything to do with her not doing things right or not being attractive enough; no, some of us just take longer. I thought there was something wrong at first, but you learn to quit screaming "PLEASE!!!!" and deal with it. And guess what? Sex still manages to be fun, even if after nearly an hour of fucking someone to the point they are dry you are still nowhere close (Like Redneck said, not bragging here, that's just how it is).

On the flip side, while on some level it's quite amusing to grind away at someone until they beg for you to stop and they complain the next day of being sore beyond words, it's also quite rough on the guy's package. That kind of pressure build-up makes Blue Balls seem pleasant. I actually had trouble walking out to my car afterwards on several occasions.

FWIW, every time that happened to me, the actual orgasm was practically draining. I felt like I was going to fly backwards and crash into the damn wall. Heh, plus I managed to coat my partner's back entire.

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, speaking of blue balls, your pictures are so maddeningly torturous...

Not that I can really complain though. That ass is throwing my atheistic perspective off, because apparently there is something divine worthy of worship!

Mike said...

If I were Arkay, i'd do the world a favour and tell each and every man about to have "accidental" sex (complete bullshit) with her friend, to wrap it up, twice.

Unless she didn't like the guy.

Also

Moooooog. That's not a rip. It's a penetration hole. I accidentally had sex with Lakota in the changing room when she was trying that thing on. Turns out if you accidentally have sex and ruin clothing, you're forced to buy it.

Also, the store doesn't differentiate between accidental sex and on purpose sex. Lakota and I tried that excuse with the next dress she tried on.

L.P. said...

GingaPaul, you say the nicest things.

It never looks real good on anyone when they move around in it Raspy. All the nice pretty alignments go to hell instantly.

~fanning myself~ i do love a man with staying power Rob. Personally, I always like it when the next day my body reminds me that i had myself a good time the night before. ;)
And i'm glad you liked the photo.
Alot. ~heh~

Oooooh Karl!! Pretty red!!! I have a pair of heels that would match that perfectly.

I'm learning here Cat that it's more common than i thought, which perversely makes me feel better. Maybe i won't worry so much next time should it happen again.

Oh I care, JackieSue. There's something about knowing you're the reason a man groans or cries out as he cums that just does it for me. That alone has thrown me into the big O more times than i can count.

Okay, you're adding to the heat level in the room too Rev. I hadn't considered that it might be painful but that makes perfect sense. So it does suck when guys don't finish - totally ruins that whole "was it good for you" afterglow.
Giggling on the divinity comment.
"where do you worship"
"at the temple of the holy ass"

Your post confused me for a moment Mike but i finally figured out the confusion- Arkay is a dude and sent me the link, he didn't write the post. And i thought it was brilliantly funny. I'm totally going to use the "i accidently got laid last night" as an icebreaker at a party one of these days.
And Mikey, baby - you have got to stop cutting holes into my clothes. I've gotten five warnings this week alone from cops for indecent exposure. and five requests to go out for drinks. :P
~smooches to you hon~

Woozie said...

Heh, plus I managed to coat my partner's back entire.

Stole the thread.

pure evyl said...

I have failed to cum more than once. But it was usually because of that syndrome known as Whiskey Dick.

L.P. said...

Woozala, i needed that thread to fix the holiness of my outfit.

~wincing~ okay, yeah, i've encountered that before Evyl-delish, but that's entirely different methinks.

Wasn't that delightful GingaPaul? I peeked at some of her other posts and saw some more funny there, i may end up lurking over there. I'm probably a little over the top though for her crowd so i'll keep wery, wery quiet.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes. Painful indeed.

Put it this way: A blowjob is a good thing, but with ice added, it's really cool (cheap pun, but what the fuck, I'm too tired to be more creative).

I'll just say that in these kinds of circumstances, I've never been so happy to receive one from someone with an ice cube on tongue before.

And of course I'm adding to the heat level in here: It's just that warm, vibrant, sunny personality of mine.....

.....

..

Ok. Maybe not.

Anonymous said...

I love that shot a lot. When can I come move in with you, baby? :D

L.P. said...

mmmm.... now that's called being resourceful with the circumstances Rev. Gives me all kinds of ideas...
~wicked grin~

"move in?" she squeaks in horror. Ummmmmm.... i'll get back to you on that Dude. {{run away, run away...}} :P

cathouse teri said...

Wait... what did I miss about the ice?

billy pilgrim said...

just another of life's little problems that can be alcohol related.

staying sober for you long time. (maybe)

Nit Wit said...

I know I posted a comment on this but it has gone missing. I like the stockings as they are.
Of course I like them not there at all too.
I don't think there is such a thing as accidental sex. I think it is all controled by phermones and people being willing to suspend disbeliefe

Gadfly said...

Sorry.

I've just been thinking about the interesting pattern that would leave after a brisk paddling.

L.P. said...

Gotta keep up Cat! Or you miss all the hot stuff.... or cool stuff as the case may be. ~heh~

If i get drunk with you long time, Cabana Boy, then I won't know the difference... or at least remember in the morning. ~blowing you a kiss~

Don't know where your comment may have gone Mr. Wit. I thought I recalled seeing one related to this post as well - i'll have to check the email archive. Accidently on purpose sex?

L.P. said...

That's one way to earn my stripes, Gaddy-love.
~heh~
btw - congrats big time to you mr. number one. Saw your post in the rss feed. how do i get to be included in the harem of wenches reward?

Anonymous said...

OMFG! *Tries to start breathing again* *wipes monitor* *remembers many times, still going, but not cumming* - this certainly NOT one of them ;)

YOUR pleasure is first and foremost. That being said, I graciously accept your gift and plant a deep wet tongue kiss as far up that rent in your outfit as possible.

Oh, did I forget to mention I have an Ice Cube in my mouth this time? Two-hundred and sevety-five 'cool' licks without stopping...more?

Whitenoise said...

That is a hot photo. Usually I don't care about outfits, don't need frills to make things work, but yeah...

L.P. said...

oh yeah, Arkay... you can keep showing your appreciation... and showing and showing...

Thanks Cap'n, ~wiggling butt~
glad you approved. ~blowing you a kiss~

Riff Dog said...

As you know, I'm guilty on this one and it most certainly had nothing to do with the woman I was with. Purely me.

We dudes play some pretty complicated games in our heads to keep from cumming too soon, too late, or whatever and sometimes those games backfire. Or sometimes biology just messes with us.