Friday, June 20

Hiatus

I'm taking a bloggy break. Have some things i need to think about.
For you newbie readers, this is how i handle things that freak me out. i run away and hide in the closet for awhile while i work thru problems. i usually bounce back within a few days.
I didn't want you to think i'd up and vanished.
So smooches to all of you...
Kota

27 comments:

Mike said...

Don't let too many people see you coming out of the closet when you're done. They may get the wrong idea :P

See you when you get back.

yellowdoggranny said...

i'll still be here...need to talk, you have my number...

Nit Wit said...

Gee, now I might have to post to pass the spare time. Hurry back.

billy pilgrim said...

i know how you feel.

If life seems jolly rotten,
There's something you've forgotten,
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.

long, long time.

Raspootin said...

I am sure you will work it out!

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) said...

Good luck working it out.
I'll be right here with blue ball syndrome waiting for you to come back

Whitenoise said...

I know you'll be okay, Kal, you've got fire in yer belly.

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Break time!

Smooches to hold you over till you get back even if your too good to marry me! :)

Karl said...

Good Evening Lakota,

It is always best think before you act, take the time come up with the best solution to your problem.

Enjoy your break, you will be missed.

Happy Solstice

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely holiday. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Haha. I miss you already.

Anonymous said...

Be safe. Take your time. Thinking kind thoughts of you until you get whatever it is figured out.

(then you can go back to being your teasing self)

cathouse teri said...

We'll miss ya, babe! But I'm sure you'll come back all recharged and ready to roll around in the hay some more with us! *smooches*

Woozie said...

Hehe, in the closet.

Enjoy, if you can, your little summer break. Remember what the Tralfamadorians say.

Anonymous said...

Boo! hahahahahha, if you were here there would be a giant tackle coming your way followed by a monster hug, oh well,

pure evyl said...

Take care darlin'. I'll be waiting for you on the flip side.

billy pilgrim said...

trafalmadorians don't speak, they fart and tap dance.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're not debating whether or not to join the Church of Scientology...

Miss ya!

L.P. said...

thanks for the support everyone.
i'll be back in a day or so. honestly i can't think of a damn thing to post right now.
i do have an old poem up on my writer's blog if you're really suffering for a fix.
~hugs for all of you~
LP

Mike said...

You could always revisit some of those nice pictures :P

Riff Dog said...

I know the feeling! Hopefully your hiatus is short.

nitebyrd said...

Hey, hun - I know the closet is way better than the abyss. Take your time, breathe deep, have a couple shots, scream, cry, vibrate and scarf some Ben & Jerry's.

See ya when you're done. ;)

Midnight said...

Now don't be gone for too long. Timeout is often a good thing, but you need to get back in the saddle again before too long.

Enigma said...

hey petal, i havnt forgotten my promise, just been busy.i will set it up so we can 'do the deed; ASAP.

villageidiot said...

find your bliss, baby, then come back to us. you're worth the wait...

Rat In A Cage said...

I hope me being gone for a week didn't freak you out. HA HA! Anyway, if you need some mouth to mouth, let me know. No, wait, you're probably hyper-ventilating. You need to breath more slowly. I have just the thing to restrict your breathing.

Jill said...

I hope it wasn't nothing to serious!

ozymandiaz said...

I do the Ostrich thing myself, stick my head in the sand. I've tried shoving it up my ass, as some have suggested in the past, but sands smells (and obviously tastes) better.