Sunday, June 1

So here's the deal...

I closed up my other blog. The one that was supposed to be my good girl blog {sorta... my idea of good may differ from some people's}... but well, somehow my good intentions to behave over there went south and while not quite as naughty as here... it couldn't quite be called a "good girl" blog anymore.

Ah well. Being good is boring.

The task of upkeeping two blogs though has become overwhelming, especially since I am determined to focus a portion of future personal time to writing and painting.

So if you're one of the Kalibitch Gang and have come over here via the breadcrumbs i'll be leaving you over the next few days, I hope you don't run away screaming.

I'm the same lovable bitch you worshipped... okay, tolerated at the other place. Just maybe a bit more... naughty? ~grin~
Those of you who have been hanging out here with me for some time.... relax. Not much is changing over here. You may get a few more topical posts and a bit less ass flashing, but I promise to fullfill your naughty needs with some visual tease on a regular basis. ~smooch~

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever you deign to offer we shall gratefully accept.

L.P. said...

LOL! hmmmm... for some reason that leads me off into all sorts of... mental tangents GingaPaul. ~wink~

Gadfly said...

Don't blame you a bit. You've been busier than a Jessica Alba knockoff whore, charging $20 a pop on 2-for-1 night o_O

*hugs*

PS: Yeah, that was a charming description, I know ;-)

Enigma said...

happy birthday for some time around now.

L.P. said...

damn. you're good E-sis. ~weeooohhh~ Grinning.
Thanks.
~smooches~

Enigma said...

If its actually today, i will really amaze myself.

L.P. said...

okay - you're gonna drag it out of me huh? you're amazingly close. It's tuesday. I'm impressed.

Enigma said...

I,m disapointed, i,m usually spot on the day.
I,ll send you something yummy for tuesday.
It was my partners birthday yesterday, I thought there was a similarity of good, badness between you.

cathouse teri said...

I never visited the tame blog. But no doubt you will still have plenty of fun fare to offer.

Nit Wit said...

Guess I'll have to start commenting here instead of just lurking.
I haven't gotten any bread crumbs though.

L.P. said...

i wasn't disappointed at all E-sis. Pretty impressed you didn't let me slide past the dreaded birthday undetected. ~wicked woman~ And the extra days propably makes me a badder ass than your partner. heh!

btw - is your blog active again - i just noticed a post on it!

Very few people tracked me down to both locations Cat.

Mr. Wit! About damn time mister. It was a tough call - which blog to drop - and it came down to keeping the one that had more readers so there's be less trails of breadcrumbs to leave. I haven't really started the dropping of bread crumbs yet - had some blog housecleaning to do. Besides i knew you'd find me. ~big warm hugs~

Enigma said...

well being a virgo makes me a perfectionist, so you are a number 3 birthdate, no wonder you are a sprite!
no, i,m not really posting, lurking on my own blog LOL

Anonymous said...

give me what you will allow me to have.
I will devour it gratefully.

Moooooog35 said...

F'ing ay.

I just STARTED my second blog.

No ass shots...but I'm willing to try.

pure evyl said...

I know well the rigors of keeping up more than one blog. I am sure that everyone will still adore you. BTW, Love the new avatar.

L.P. said...

lurking on your own blog E-sis? that's a new twist! LOL!

i lurvs you too Massa Sage.
mmmm.... devouring...

ooooh yes please Moogi! I would love to see a shot of your cute little tush. ~grin~

Thanks Evyl-delish, i thought it appropriate with enough naughty to keep it real. ~smooch~

Anonymous said...

Ok, I checked all the comments, and even if no-one else will, I deeply protest ANY reduction in the visual presentation of the sexiest ass on the web. Please don't give us any less of your exquisite goddess cheeks of arousal...please?

billy pilgrim said...

if this isn't nice, what is?

is it 15 or 20 dollas?

Ed & Jeanne said...

As long as I get a virtual spanking on my birthday...

Anonymous said...

1 blog is hard enough! - p.s. Happy Birthday!

L.P. said...

LOL! Okay Arkay - the next ass photo i post will be dedicated just to you. ~grinning~

Well see, I have this Cabana Boy special that let's you have it in trade long time. ~wink~ So very happy you came on over - i need me my Cabana Boy doncha know.

Oh VE, be still my heart! It would be my absolute pleasure to spank you on your birthday... as well as ay other notable day of the year you would like to select.

Hi Quick, welcome to my playground. And thank you. I'm pretty much sticking my head in the sand and pretending it doesn't mean i'm REALLY another year older.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where the hell your flirty fine arse had vanished to.

In a somewhat unsurprising twist, I've been in a more laughable mood now that I've vented all my bile in that last vitriolic deluge of detestation.

Oh, and what does 50 dollas get me around here?

L.P. said...

YAY! You came over to play Rev!!
Today is a two for one special. ~wink~

yellowdoggranny said...

dont forget to send me your address, as you were randomly picked to get a play it forward gift from west, texas..

L.P. said...

Okay JS - will do. So glad you came over btw. cuz i worship you.

Rat In A Cage said...

The Twins thing makes more sense now.

Rat In A Cage said...

Note to self: Read from the bottom, up.

Rat In A Cage said...

Note to self: Read from the bottom, up.

Rat In A Cage said...

2nd note to self: Be patient, and don't whale on the submit button when blogger is slow.

L.P. said...

Ratty-baby... there's alot of things that should be done from the bottom up.

L.P. said...

this is where i insert the "you can whale on my button anytime" joke isn't it? :P

Anonymous said...

'cept with you it's no joke, right ;) ?

L.P. said...

you're a smart man Arkay... i like smart men. ~wink~

yellowdoggranny said...

send the address, you're going to love your play it forward package..

Josh said...

Sweetness, I thought I had been shunned from receiving the light of Kali. Huzzah!

Rat In A Cage said...

Sounds good to me. My hands are tired so hope I can use my tongue instead.

L.P. said...

Sending it to you today JackieSue! thnx!

Shunned Josh? Perish the thought!!
I totally adore you and need you in my life.

Awwww hell Ratty - you tied up and at my mercy, using your tongue... whew...what an image to start the day with!