Sex is never safe. That's what gives it a little extra zest. Why sometimes we actually leave the lights on and there is talking. Of course all I ever hear is "You’re doing it wrong!"
That video is great! One of my kids just had their sex ed talk at school. Next time I'll learn the song and help the teacher out. I'm sure the other parents will appreciate it.
Mr. Wit, you've bred crotch fruit, so you MUST be doing something right! Hmmmm.... i feel a post coming on....
Riff Dog should be an expert at safe sex and therefore an excellent teacher. IMHO. Mmmmm.... that brings to mind images of you singing/serenading... lusty sigh. If you ever do an audio post I get the first song dedicated to me, 'kay? I'm greedy and pushy like that.
Awww come on Raspy-girl, that was some funny shite. So was your blowing a raspberry at me. ~snickering~ **muwahh**
I always liked a saying that I saw once (it was either a Tshirt or a bumper sticker):
"Practice safe sex: GO FUCK YOURSELF."
Not only does it make sense on a level of keeping you from indulgence in a person who may carry something you don't wish for, but it also plays into the idea of keeping stupid folks from adding even more stupid folks to the populace. It's very open to interpretation, which makes me dig it.
If I ever find it, I may have to buy it.
Now, as for sex, it's never truly safe, not when you own cats who swat at your balls in the throes of passion, nor when you or your partner really get going and start really hammering on each other with hands and such while grinding away.
Heh, I may have to go practice safe sex and go fuck myself now, I do believe I'm getting worked up...
Ha ha. Oh Lakota, where DO you find these. That's funny. Was I the only one that found it odd that the school cafeteria sold weiner wraps when I was there?
Hmmm... so many ways to take that Massa Sage... and we talking about... punishment again? ~grin~
Rev-honey, that amke me wiggle in my chair. Yum!
Glad you enjoyed it VE but it pales in comparison to your fucking brilliant post today. You iz lethal funny. Between you and Moogi i'm now constantly laughing out loud when i read your posts. My coworkers think i'm a loon. Well, they thought that before...
I like diversity. Variety is the spice of life ya know Paul.
Hmmm, I just don't know what you might mean Mikey. A theme? Here? It eludes me, truly it does. :P
14 comments:
Sex is never safe. That's what gives it a little extra zest. Why sometimes we actually leave the lights on and there is talking.
Of course all I ever hear is "You’re doing it wrong!"
That video is great! One of my kids just had their sex ed talk at school. Next time I'll learn the song and help the teacher out. I'm sure the other parents will appreciate it.
My mouth is open and my fingers are poised to type, but I just can't find the thought to make the words on how I feel about that video.
Noise
****rasberry**** with an ewee :)
Mr. Wit, you've bred crotch fruit, so you MUST be doing something right! Hmmmm.... i feel a post coming on....
Riff Dog should be an expert at safe sex and therefore an excellent teacher. IMHO. Mmmmm.... that brings to mind images of you singing/serenading... lusty sigh. If you ever do an audio post I get the first song dedicated to me, 'kay? I'm greedy and pushy like that.
Awww come on Raspy-girl, that was some funny shite. So was your blowing a raspberry at me. ~snickering~ **muwahh**
Sunshine,
the way I roll, its never truly safe........
I always liked a saying that I saw once (it was either a Tshirt or a bumper sticker):
"Practice safe sex: GO FUCK YOURSELF."
Not only does it make sense on a level of keeping you from indulgence in a person who may carry something you don't wish for, but it also plays into the idea of keeping stupid folks from adding even more stupid folks to the populace. It's very open to interpretation, which makes me dig it.
If I ever find it, I may have to buy it.
Now, as for sex, it's never truly safe, not when you own cats who swat at your balls in the throes of passion, nor when you or your partner really get going and start really hammering on each other with hands and such while grinding away.
Heh, I may have to go practice safe sex and go fuck myself now, I do believe I'm getting worked up...
Ha ha. Oh Lakota, where DO you find these. That's funny. Was I the only one that found it odd that the school cafeteria sold weiner wraps when I was there?
Yee hah! Some nice guitar playing too and an important message for all the young people. Which of the many varieties do you prefer, I wonder.
Lakota
I've been coming to your blog nigh on a few months now.
I'm starting to notice a trend.
A focus if you will.
A commonality among every single post you make.
I can't quite put my finger in it......
I'll let you know when I finger it out!
JackieSue, my problem is i always say Fuck YES!
Hmmm... so many ways to take that Massa Sage... and we talking about... punishment again? ~grin~
Rev-honey, that amke me wiggle in my chair. Yum!
Glad you enjoyed it VE but it pales in comparison to your fucking brilliant post today. You iz lethal funny. Between you and Moogi i'm now constantly laughing out loud when i read your posts.
My coworkers think i'm a loon. Well, they thought that before...
I like diversity. Variety is the spice of life ya know Paul.
Hmmm, I just don't know what you might mean Mikey. A theme? Here? It eludes me, truly it does. :P
do you deserve it?
have you been bad?
how bad?
i'm very very good at being very very bad Massa Sage.
For me, safe sex means moving to California.
~heh~ and dangerous sex would mean coming down to the bible belt Josh? ~smooch~
hey, stop wiping off the girl coodies.
Post a Comment