Wednesday, June 4

Art Therapy with RikkiTikki

I opened the envelope propped up against my computer, glancing around my office even though whoever had left it was long gone. I stifled a chuckle at the gift certificate enclosed. Apparently my co-workers had decided I needed a little therapy. The homemade gift certificate read: “Happy Birthday ‘Kota! All work and no play makes the Lakota a grumpy bitch so we’ve all chipped in to get you some Art Therapy. This Saturday at 6pm sharp, please show up at the following address. Dress sloppy, you’re going to get very messy. Love, hugs and kisses – your beleaguered friends.” I would have rolled my eyes but there was no one in the room to appreciate it. I hadn’t been that much of an ogre to work with… had I?

Saturday at 6:15 sharp I knocked on the door of the address I’d been given. The door flew open immediately and a man with rumpled hair greeted me by saying “You’re late.” He leaned against the doorframe and frowned at me. I didn’t care. I was too busy picking my jaw up from the ground. Ohhhh, mama! He was dressed in a pair of kaki pants that hung off his hips and … well, that was it. The hair on his chest decorated a sigh-worthy chest and arrowed its way downward, disappearing behind the waist of his kakis. My eyes roamed down and back up again. I may have whimpered. I probably did if his grin was any indication.

“Come on in.” He said, “I’m Rikki Tikki by the way.”
He winked and turned away. Following him, I surreptitiously wiped any possible drool off my chin. Oh, damn. He looked as good going as coming, I thought eyeing his ass.
“So, huh, you’re my art therapist?” I asked. I’m real smart like that. A regular Einstein.
“In a manner of speaking,” Rikki replied, looking over his shoulder at me. “I’m going to relax you and show you a good time.”
“Oh yeah?” I perked up, picking up pace as I followed him. Mmmm-hmmm, I’d love to play with the mongoose’s snake. I didn’t know how “relaxing” it would be, but I just knew I’d have an exceedingly good time. Bless those beasties I worked with. I was going to recommend them all for raises.
“With paints.” Rikki interrupted my lusty thoughts. He looked suspiciously like he was trying not to laugh.
“Paints?” I pouted, following him into a room that was obviously an artist’s studio. Against one of the walls was tacked a large, loose piece of canvas. In front of it sat several cans of colorful paints and a handful of brushes.
No longer bothering to hide his amusement, Rikki chuckled, “Yes, paint. We’re going to loosen you up with some creative fun.”
“Damn.” I muttered under my breath. “I can think of other ways to have fun creatively.”
Rikki’s lips twitched.
“I guarantee Lakota, that this will be a session you’ll never forget,” he promised, walking up to the large piece of canvas.
Well, yippee. Here I was, all hot and bothered, with a bona fide hotty in scoring distance and I was going to spend my Saturday evening painting.

Oh well. What the fuck. I stepped up next to him and reached for one of the brushes. His hand grasped mine, stopping me. Startled I looked up at him.
“This can get pretty messy,” Rikki said. If you want to drive home in those clothes, you might want to change into something else.”
“I didn’t bring anything else.” I frowned. “Do you have anything I can borrow? A t-shirt or something?”
Rubbing his hand along his jaw and definitely hiding a smile, he shook his head and with mock regret said, “No, sorry. Not a thing. Sometimes I’ll paint in my underwear to keep my clothes from getting stained. I don’t mind if you want to try that.”
I stared at him for a moment in shock, and then burst out laughing.
Stepping up close to him I ran a hand along his arm and purred, “Why Mister RikkiTikki, what a positively scandalous idea.”
He cocked an eyebrow and waited.
“I LOVE it!” I squealed, immediately tearing off my shirt to reveal that I had on a black string bikini top. My shorts followed quickly and I tossed them out of the way. Hands on hips I watched him as his eyes took the scenic tour of my body. If the darkening hunger in his eyes was any indication, he liked what he saw. Yay me.
“Your turn!” I said, dancing from foot to foot as I waited for a peek at what those pants hid. Anticipation had my mouth watering.
“Oh yeah. That’s what I’m talkin’ about.” I sighed lustily as he unsnapped his pants and drew the zipper down. He shoved his pants off, along with his tidy-whities and stood bare-assed and cock proud in front of me. I was going to recommend my friends for the Nobel Peace Prize.
“Come to mama.” I whispered softly, struggling with the goofy grin that wanted to splash itself across my face.
“Now you can pick up the brush,” Rikki said.
“Huh?”
“The brush. We’re ready to paint.” He nodded toward the brushes with his chin and turned away toward the canvas.
Well, hellfire and damnation. He still wanted to fucking paint? Cruel. Mean. Evil. That’s what he was. Sulking, I huffed over to the brushes and grabbed one. Shoving it perhaps a mite too hard into the paint bucket, I splattered my legs as I withdrew the brush. Tossing Rikki a narrow-eyed glare, I turned toward the canvas and slapped the wet brush against the canvas.
“There. I’m done.” I declared, waving at the mark I’d made with my brush. “That’s a pictogram symbolizing…”
“Oh come on Lakota. You need to unleash your passion on the canvas. Let go of those restraints holding you locked in place. Free yourself in the art!” Rikki whispered in my ear, coming up behind me. Turning around I eyed him for a second then wiped the brush down his chest.
Rikki looked down at himself and then up at me, a grin forming.
“Pretty!” I cooed, tilting my head to admire my handiwork. Then I squealed as wet paint landed on my chest from Rikki’s brush.
“Ha! War is it?” I giggled, reaching around him to dip my brush into a bucket.
The paint battle that followed left us both covered in a rainbow of colors. “Do you know you have handprints on your ass?” Rikki snickered, tossing his brush into a bucket of water.
“Well, what do you know! Wonder how those got there?” I said, waggling my eyebrows at him. “Guess I’ll just have take them off.” “Umm… okay.” Rikki agreed, nodding vigorously.
Wiggling my hips I slid the bikini bottoms off, then untied and dropped the bikini top as well. Rikki took a step closer.
“Is this part of the Art Therapy, Doctor Rikki?” I asked, lowering myself to the floor. “The best part is always the finishing touch to any work of art,” Rikki said, lowering himself on top of me. “Let me show you.”
Spreading my legs to make room for him, I said, “You know, I may need regular therapy sessions. I have a very, very stressful job.”
“I think that can be arranged.” Rikki murmured before nipping at my breast and sliding a finger across my clit. Groaning I arched into him. Reaching between us I wrapped my fingers around his cock and stroked the length of him until he moaned against my nipple.

Art Therapy. My new favorite relaxation tool.

41 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Alrighty then!!!!

VERY hot!

Loved it AND the illustrations...especially that last one.... ;-)

Anonymous said...

yep! that's me, mr hardbody. you bet. oh what a time we had, didn't we girl? didn't we? whooooooo

sometimes, late at night I wake up, thinking I heard something. A mockingbird, a whistle, a nightingale in a raspberry bush, a softly closing screen door. I wait, wondering if you are going to come up the back stairway, go to your little room up in the attic. I listen for the sound of quiet undressing, the squeek of the old iron bed frame as you lower yourself into the snuggly mattress. The house is asleep... I know you are waiting there in the dark, eyes open, like they are always open when we

MrFancyPants said...

Hi Lakota! You're still here. I'm impressed.

L.P. said...

That last illustration is extremely sensual isn't it Pissy?
glad you liked! i had fun writing it. I still have some edits to do though.

I guess i could share Rikki with you JackieSue. But i'll need him on tuesdays, thursdays and every other saturday.

LOL! I tried to keep the descriptions to a minimum Rikki since i have no clue what you look like but ooohhh - i couldn't pass up the chest. Needed some eyecandy for the ladies too ya know. And any time spent with your divinely creative self is a good time. ~wink~
and Dayum Rikki! that painting you posted this morning is fucking awesome! ~making the bed squeak so you know i'm upstairs...sighing in my dreams~

Is that you James darlin? I've missed your grumpy ass. Are you back or just being a tease, making me suffer in unrequited lust?

Nit Wit said...

All I got for my birthday was a truck. The Boss needed to trade in the tr for an f.
Should have covered the floor with a canvas though. That would be an interesting painting.

L.P. said...

I remember seeing a picture of your truck Mr. Wit- big ol' white truck isn't it? Manly. ~giggling~
hmmm... i don't think i want to think about the substances on your feet that you would use {{creatively}} on the canvas...

Anonymous said...

agagagarg, relaxing for you maybe, the opposite for me, such a sexy attitude in the story, the characters have little touches that make them warm and real which makes it so sexxxyyyy, and then there are the pictures, aragagagag, i must go, do something, somewhere,

L.P. said...

LOL! I feel like i should apologize or something GingaPaul! Whatever shall you do when I stick YOU in one of my stories? Still trying to come up with the purrfect scene for you... so many wonderful options to play with you.

Enigma said...

Egads, if Rikki looks like that, morals be dammed, i,m of to america.

Enigma said...

God Girl, i miss you, "you miss james grumpy ass LOL", that is so true.

Anonymous said...

I would love to lay paint all over that body of yours.

Karl said...

Good Morning Lakota,

Ah yes body paint, It can create the most interesting sensations on the skin as it dries. Relaxing, well I guess that would depend on your point of view.

You are a canvas that any artist would enjoy flourishing a brush on.

BBC said...

why do men insist on leaving up toilet seats?

I think that is a very stupid issue to fuss over in a relationship. But if you prefer it we can just piss on the ring.

No woman I ever lived with made it an issue, those that do are picky bitches that are hard to live with.

This wise old man knows.

billy pilgrim said...

you make me so horny.

i'm putting on my full metal jacket and heading to vietnam on my birthday.

love you long time.

L.P. said...

I adore you E-sis. Rikki is totally lickable isn't he? Yum.

That could be fun Dude... but then you'd also have to handle clean up afterwards. ~waggling eyebrows~

Morning Karl-hon, i was thinking more along the lines of the boneless "after" feeling. So relaxed that it's impossible to move a single muscle. I've always wanted to try edible paints.

BBC, that's called pulling things out of context. Who said anything about relationships? And I'll be a picky bitch if I wanna be. So there. I'd stick my tongue out but you might try and cut it off.

I've got your back on your birthday Cabana Boy... and any other side you'll let me play with. ~grin~
Love you long time too.

Riff Dog said...

Oooooh, I do love this! Love the account and those pictures are fabulous!

Wish those handprints were mine. Of course, there would be lip prints right next to them.

Raspootin said...

Wow you are a woman of many talents!

Sizzlin hot!

Anonymous said...

Wow.

I totally popped a boner.

I didn't know it still worked!

Just tell me where to fly, and we'll make Van Gogh look like a no-talent hack by the time we're done playing....

cathouse teri said...

Cocked and eyebrow. Hee hee.

Great story!

*hot in here now*

cathouse teri said...

Er.. I mean *an* eyebrow.

Where was the toilet seat in this story?

L.P. said...

Riff if those were your handprints and lip prints, there would definitely be no cloth barrier.

I'm so glad you liked it Raspy. It's pretty tame compared to some of the erotica I write. Gaddy and I co-wrote one piece that is posted in the archives here that was forest fire hot. ~whew~

Did ya now Rev? mmmm.... my work here is done. ~LOL!~ I don't say this often but I have a feeling that you sir could give me a run for my money.

That's what i love about you Cat - you totally get the word play. ~snickering~
No toilets here - BBC was referring to a comment I left for "Ask the Goddess" on JackieSue's blog. He often tosses crap out there just to see what reactions he can provoke. ~shrug~

Anonymous said...

I think I just came in my pants!

L.P. said...

Oh Quickie, you say the nicest things. ~preening~

No really. I'm preening.

L.P. said...

BTW - for those of you wanting to read an even naughtier story - here's the link to the one Gaddy and I wrote. I heart that man. He's soooo talented. In more than just writing too. ~grin~
LAKOTA GETS A SPANKING

Anonymous said...

OMFG!!!! And that 'G' is for Goddess, but I don't think that word is enough to describe/honour you with. You are, by far, the most amazing sight on the web (or anywhere else for that matter). Thank-you from the bottom of everything (and I mean everything - heart, cock, brain, soul) in me that responds to you!

L.P. said...

~blushing~
thanks, Arkay honey. I'm glad you liked it. Your writing is quite exceptional so i'll take that as a very high compliment.


~still blushing~
okay, not really - but i would if i could. :P

Anonymous said...

Heh, keep your money, darlin'. You probably worked too hard to waste it.

Trust me, I'm so disappointing that my hands have disowned me.

pure evyl said...

You have a gift my dear.

L.P. said...

hmm... i live a challenge Rev. ~wink~

Wooz - what? what?

Thanks Evyl-delish, very kind of you to say so. I have fun. Oooohhh - i just realized i could do a really naughty story with you in it... strip search, jail cell... ermmm.... fanning self.

L.P. said...

**love** that was LOVE a challenge. ~sigh~


Where my COFFEE?

Moooooog35 said...

Gives a whole new meaning to "finger painting."

Man..using Play-doh with my kids will never be the same now.

Hope you're happy.

L.P. said...

Anytime I can leave a lasting impression on you Moogi, I'm happy.
~still laughing with tears rolling down my face on your las post~

Poor Bob.

Gadfly said...

Have I ever told you about my wax casts? It's a kind of art.

*evil smile*

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Ok, new rule.

No reading Lakota's blog in the morning ever again. It's like high school here again! I have to go to a meeting now and I am going to have to hold a notebook over my raging hard on until I get seated.

Talking about project plans with visions of those hand prints will be bad enough. That last shot is completely burned in.

I hope that conference room table is nice and heavy so I don't make it tippy or anything! LOL!



@BBC. Why is that everywhere I see you post you always act like a huge jerk. Don't they have blogs for jerky, ruin the mood for everyone people like you to hang out at?

L.P. said...

Oh Gaddy... you evil, evil man! Do you have ANY idea the images playing in my head right now? Oh yeah, you probably do. Menage ala Gaddy. ~heh~

LOL!! I'm glad you're back Rob. I went looking for you but apparently you haven't been at your place for awhile if all the womenz wailing is any indication. ~giggling~ I've noticed in my writing meetings that the menz all keep piles of papers firmly in place over their laps. {{yuh i looked! Research you understand.}} They always seem to save my pages for last read lately. hmmmm.... ~wink and smooches~

Anonymous said...

nice...

Anonymous said...

Ok. It only took two days to try and come up with something witty. After reviewing your shots again:

"You can squeeze my tube of paint all over your ass any time you want!!!" :P

L.P. said...

Thanks Sumedh, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

LOL! Oooooh, clever, clever Arkay. And my oh my, you went for the super size tube? ~heh~

Woozie said...

in the butt

Josh said...

Going to add the dude's chest to my voluminous collection of man candy, thx

L.P. said...

Why i would NEVAH do that Woozala - that would be depraved, sinful even. Ah hell, i can't pull off pretending to be sweet and innocent with you. ~blowing you a kiss~

Have at 'im Josh - i kinda suspect he swings more your way than mine anyway. I can look but not touch. ~sigh~