Tuesday, June 17

For those going thru Riff Dog Withdrawals

Public Service announcement.
(I'm like all nice like that)
Gaddy just posted part three of his hot, hot, FREAKING HOT story.
OMG.
If you need a fix...
Warning: it has some volcanic hot sex and photos! ~nodding head in excitement~
For those of you that may be offended by such... oh hell, wait a sec - i'm talking to my crowd - nevermind... you'll LOVE it!

did i say OMG already?
~fanning self~
Now excuse me while i hunt down my vibrator...

9 comments:

Nit Wit said...

`Hope you have spare batteries.

L.P. said...

:P

cathouse teri said...

Yes. VERY hot! And I haven't had sex in a MONTH! I know! Insane, right!

Nit Wit said...

Only a month Cat? Longer for me, well I guess you have to define sex.
Better watch were you put that tongue Lakota.

Gadfly said...

Glad you enjoyed babydoll :D

cathouse teri said...

Well a month is like a million years to me! And yeah, I'm talking about SEX! Not sexual stuff. Hee hee.

I have two weeks to go before I get any, too!

I might die.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Lakota. Sorry to interupt your internal massage but I just wanted to say BOO!!!, hahahha, tackle you. And squeeeeeeeze you in one giant hugglebug, ((((you)))), yayayayay, now you may go back to whatever it was you were doing which I am not thinking about, although did you know they have these things these days called video cameras where you can... oh never mind, have a lovely day,

Riff Dog said...

I can't figure out how to post comments on Gadfly's blog, so I'll have to say it here: Yowza!!! I do like his style!

Ajeya said...

i love this place