There are two things that will make me purr inside and bring out the lustful wench. One is obviously male appreciation. Not the crotch grabbing, tongue wagging kind - i mean ewww - but that sincere glint of "oh yeah" that can be seen sometimes in a man's eyes. The truckful of barely out of highschool boys that honked and hung out of their windows last night did nothing but make me role my eyes. But the slight smile and heated look from those two guys still tantilizes me. Yum. The other thing which sets off my sexy meter is... well, shoes. Oh honey, I do love me me a pair of sexy shoes. Okay make that a closet full of sexy shoes.Sliding into a gorgeous pair of heels will put that same sass in my walk and make me shudder inside with lust. I am a shoe whore. I have pairs of shoes that are so beloved that even though they are years old and practically falling apart, I can't bear to be parted from them. They are retired to the heel yard in the closet where i can look at them and fondly remember the many hours we spent together. Throw them away? Never! They served me so well for so many years. They deserve the adulation in their golden years.
If I ever found a man who appreciated me in my shoes as much I appreciated myself in them, I would be in a world of trouble. I think I need to go shoe shopping this weekend. I need a new pair of cherry red heels...Thank you everyone for your support and stopping by to drop a line while I was tangled up in the closet (with the shoes). You are the bestest bloggy friends. Truth.

38 comments:
A man needs three pairs of shoes. One pair of casual, plain leather court shoes. One pair of dress shoes, one pair of runners. Okay, maybe a pair of shit-kickin' boots for stomping around out in the bush... That's it.
Yes, I'm glad to be a man. ;-)
Mmmmmm.... Glad to see you're back ... side :D
When I was at my total hunkiest, I was window shopping at the strip mall by the university, and this super hot girl passed behind me, and apparently didn't understand the trick about a window on a spring afternoon. And she was just "weapons lock" checking out my ass LOL
I was jazzed for hours :o)
mornin' ms hotty
visit chicago I'll appreciate you greatly. I like a girl in heels and hose as much as anyone, maybe more. You clearly got it goin' on!
take care
old man in chicago
I have 3 pair of shoes
one pai of everyday brown boots
one pair of black funeral wedding boots
one pair of cleats
i thought u had seen me in the eatery but since they were both lowly 9's I knew it wasnt me!
haaaaaaa
i LOVE a man in boots Cap'n. My dream guy would wear cowboy boots on ocassion as well as a pair of shit-kickin black boots. i do love a pair of cowboy boots... lusty sigh. so i take it sandals and flipflops don't get a count in a man's wardrobe? And what if you're wearing navy slacks - do you wear your BROWN dress shoes with them? (shudder)
you can oogle my backside anytime Gaddy-darlin. Now do a slow turn so i can oogle yours. Ooooh, time to 911 Santa. :P
Thank you kindly Chicago, you just made me wiggle in my chair. ~grin~ How about black lace thighhighs, a red calf-length skirt with a mid thigh slit, red five inch pumps and dinner at the Wildfire? ~grin~
Blackie... it was supposed to make you howl, but i do so love a beast that isn't afraid to cross over animalistic stereotypes. :P Come a little closer and let me see if i can make you purr again.
Massa Sage! What about your cowboy boots???? And believe me, I keep my eye out for you downtown. I'll have to tell you the story sometime about the one guy i freaked out because i was staring at him so hard, trying to figure out if it was you. It wasn't and i do believe he thought i was a few cards shy of a full deck.
Ouch! Mikey! Thaz harsh dood. Actually I have several friends that are teenagers and I enjoy their company tremendously. of course they're not stoopid teenagers, they're actively involved in using their brains. But then i am the only person i know that will go to a concert with teenagers one night and to the theater with senior friends the next night. i told you i was weird.
I've pretty much taken to wearing a pair of old combat boots with everything these days. I've more or less given up the idea of maintaining a pleasant appearance.
Nice to see you back! If it makes you feel better, you pretty much inspire unrequited lust in the Rev with all of this teasing incorporated into your writing (and, of course, one can't forget what you and your camera do).
Aw, Rev! I so happy i can bring a LIFT to your day. ~smirking~
I have a pair of goth trendy combat boots - nuthin like a real pair. They are soooo 90s but fuck it, i love them. they look killer with a flaired hem mini skirt, leggings and a bustier.
I say you get to keep EVERY pair (forever!), and I'll buy you many more if they make you feel that sexy :D
I'm also sure you have a couple of pair that will lift you to just the right height for me to enter you from behind standing up against a counter after your 'sashay walk' gets you as wet as I think it does ;)
(mmmmm, I liked THAT visual! Maybe that could be a special request pic for a future post?)
And you're not 'weird', just a more complete and open person that any I've ever met...
yayayayayay, you're back and looking as gorgeous as ever, sashay is such a nice word and you do it better than anyone, yumm,
Watching a woman walking in Stilettos is a very sexy thing (especially from behind!).
Walking with a woman in stilettos is a frikkin' pain in the ass because
a) She walks at 0.01 miles an hour
b) You don't get the view
I'll take the hiney view anyday!
Arkay, you know just the things to say to make my heart pitter patter.
KEEP EVERY PAIR: damn straight! :P
Mmmm...i rolled around in your post today GingaPaul, tossed the words up in the air and let them rain down upon me, over and over. I've discovered rolling down hills is inevitable when sashaying up inclines in very high heels. ~tackling you and taking you down the hill with me~
Soooooo, what you're saying Quickie, is that men should be relegated to walk five paces behind the women. It would make them happier beings? I liiiiikkkke it.
Woohoo, then we will have to climb back up and do it all over again, yayayay
i always check out a ladies shoes. attention to detail is important and the state of a girls shoes tells me a lot. painted toe nails can be a nice touch. i'll paint you long time.
personally, i alway check out the arch support before i whip out the credit card.
you'll just have to make sure you wrap yours arms around me GingaPaul to ensure i don't flash the world as we tumble, tumble, tumble. :D
Well, you are my foot man Cabana Boy so i would expect that you have a heightened appreciation for a well turned shoe. Letting you massage my feet then paint my toes long time. you can even do different colors if you want.
I need to totally overhaul my wardrobe. Find some new shoes, new shirts, pants that fit, etc. etc.
So what about a guy who appropriately gives you "that look" AND wears a pair of cherry red heals? 'Cause I might be able to get some in my size . . .
Oh hell yeah, got to appreciate the woman and the shoes. Butt naked with a pair of very sexy shoes on is much hotter than just butt naked.
It sounds like those guys appreciated you & your shoes just fine, you tantalizing fox that I can guarantee was in their minds all afternoon.
I'm sorry I didn't hear\read what you said\wrote. I was too busy ogling the heals. *blush!
if you need a fashion consultant Woozala, give me a shout.
Riffy, for you - anything goes. And I like my men kinky. the true test will be to see if you can run in them. :D
Creepalicious, you are a man of exceptional taste. So do you prefer the classic heel or wild funky boots?
mmmm.... you think so Ratty-dear? so it was the shoes and not my ass that captured their attention? ~sigh~ i can live with that.
LMAO @ Brian! ~snickering~
Hmmm...you, in bed with the shoes on. How's that for appreciation, sweetie? :P
Great to have you back!
I bet the conversation went like this,
"I cannot decide which I want to look at more: her fine ass or those incredible shoes!"
"Peripheral Vision, baby! Why choose?"
Sunshine if you were staring at him he was flattered and tickled!
you can rest assured he was all for you staring!
God looking sonofthebitch he was too!
thanks Dude and sometimes the simplest solutions ARE the best, aren't they? ~grin~
And this is exactly why I adore you Ratty, you are delish and smart too.
LOL! But not as good looking as you are Massa Sage that was how i knew it wasn't you. :D
I'm so picky when it comes so shoes, so I don't buy them a lot!
So do you have some to borrow in size 8 1/2 or 9?
I especially like your outfit in that pair of shoes to (or lack thereof) ;)
The test is to see if I can run in them? Does that mean run towards you or run away from you? Because the amount of effort will be radically different between the two.
Female please, I don't need no fashion consultant! *snapping fingers in a z formation*
Gotta love the shoes!
I love the scene in the movie, I Think I Love My Wife, where he's with the temptress and she's all scantily clad with a gorgeous pair of fuckme shoes on. She says, "Do you like my shoes?" He says, "You have shoes on?"
SHARE shoes Jilly? ~gasping~ that's like sharing underwear, no way!
Thanks VE baby! you have some gorgeous photos posts that i saw on the reader - i'll by soon to drool all over them.
Why not both Riffy? First i'll chase you while you pretend to run fast in stilettos and then i'll turn around and teeter off in my own heels while you try to catch me. hours of fun! possible sprained ankles, but hey, no pain no gain.
Forgive me Woozala, I forgot myself there for a moment, mein Kommandant.
LOL! What a great line Cat! Haven't seen that movie but it sounds intriguing.
That pic composition was perfect. Everyone else covered content well enough so I won't be redundant,;)
I just wanted to get a reaction out of you! I don't share shoes either!
Sorry about this girl, but I gotta tag FIVE someones:
http://pessimisticidealist.wordpress.com/2008/06/26/tagged-dammit/
i'm going tomorrow to get me a new pair of shoes...i'm all a twitter...buying shoes does that..
glad your back..
Welcome Blue! Strokes to my ego can never be considered redundant! :P
You're a sneaky one Jilly-girl.
ARKAY!! A tag?!? Dood, don't you know i have a rep for fucking with memes? I totally warp them. You are in so much trouble mister.
I adore you JackieSue.
I share your shoe lust. I love shoes more than chocolate.
I did meet a guy with a shoe fetish who wanted to take me shopping. I didn't think his wife would have cared for it much but I have to tell you the thought gave me pause and some yummy fantasies. *sigh*
Glad you're back, hun. ;)
I'm really not sure how men can appreciate good shoes on a woman. I mean, the best we can do is notice that they're new. Maybe I should look more into this.
I love the sound of shoes myslef. The differant ways differant shoes sound on differnat surfaces. You can tell allot about a person from the sound of their stride. Sexy heels are wonderful but if you sound like a horse trapsing down the hallway it takes all the sexy out.
I would imagine shoes on your feet would sound down right beautiful. So beautiful in fact I would like to hear them closely. Pressed against my ears even...
Post a Comment