Sunday, June 15

I don't get it.

I know you wanted something sexy posted Cat... I'm working on it babe. Although it's probably going to be a sexy poem posted to the writer blog that I've been working on. I haven't had much time the last few days for blog hopping or posting. Lots of RL stuff to deal with.

I did pop by Ol' Riff's place to see if he has the next, long awaited chapter in his story posted and saw another one of those annoying anon comments. And that's what I don't get. What compells someone to lurk on blogs they obviously don't like and post nasty comments. If you don't like someone's blog, why the fuck would you read it. And then toss insults at it...anonymously? It stinks of cowardice and a juvenile mentality. I can't comprehend the mindset of someone who feels the need to do that. It's too much like fourth graders toilet papering a house and running off giggling. What, you can't find anything better to do with your time... with your life?

I've been pretty fortunate that I haven't had too many nastygrams dropped here. My regular readers are funny, clever, creative, and the most intriguing group of people i've met in a long time. For real. {{I still haven't figured out how I got so damn lucky that y'all like to hang with me, but it makes me very happy.}}

It's at places like Riff's, Wombat's (where the fuck are you btw?), Sage's, Woozie's, and others that i see the anon stink bombs dropped. None of these blogs are controversial or argumentative or in any way shape and form begging for haters. So why do people feel compelled to take an anonymous dump in their houses? Some peoples.. they iz very weird.

Some cool stuff you can find on the innenet if my rambling post bored the fuck outa you ~heh~
- Gaddy-love has chapter 2 up in his BDSM story post - i'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the final chapter. ooooh, he teases so good. ~wink~
- Ratty has lots and lots of nekkid women posts going up automatically while he's out gettin' him some.
- RikkiTikki has his usually wonderful paintings up including one he dedicated to me (what a damn cool honor), which has inspired several poets including Arkay, GingaPaul and Jo. They created some beautiful pieces.
- Reverend Jon has his art posted, I especially love the painting with the gloves and his brilliant interpretation of that painting. Yes, it is sheer genius, Rev. ~grin~

Lots more good stuff out there too - just bloghop on the links to the right.

And congrats to Cat for winning the Roscoe James book at the blog party. Enjoy! There's some hot, hot sex in that book. ~evil grin~

Oh, what... you were looking for a picture? Okay, fine. How about this one?

22 comments:

cathouse teri said...

Oh goodie! Back to the fun!

I agree, the cowardly comments are just from a bunch of suckers. I call them anony-mouses. Emphasis on the MOUSE.

You won't see them at my place, because I don't allow the fuckers there. If they can't bother to take on a name, then they won't find a place to stand. After all, are you not still anonymous when you have a freakin' name here?

If someone doesn't like what I write, though, they find ways to tell me. Due to my recent postings about dates involving casual sex, one of my regular readers posted a heavily insulting message about how he wants nothing to do with such people. The title of his post, "Every Dog Will Have His or Her Day."

How nice. It's almost a curse. All in the name of caring so much for people that you have to depart their company. And they call me twisted.

ANYWAY, glad to see the nudity return! xoxoxoxox

pure evyl said...

I hardly ever get hate comments and that is strange to me because I would welcome a discourse with these fucktards. Perhaps they fear me too much. That should show that they aren't complete idiots.

Love ya darlin'. And let all your people know to not let the haters get them down. They are welcome to send them to me.

cathouse teri said...

Evyl: I am happy to send one along to you. Go ahead and read this thread of comments and tell me this person isn't a hater.

http://dadshouseblog.com/2008/06/11/single-parents-missing-intimacy/

Trolls should stay under the bridge where they belong. I hate to have even responded to her, but couldn't resist. After all when someone tries to sound ultra intelligent by quoting Shakespeare, I do so love to tell them they misquoted.

Gadfly said...

Nice mammage :o)

L.P. said...

Anonymeese - heheeeee. Sic the Cat on 'em. I think i've only ever had one complaint about my posts and that was from a friend who thought i had lost my mind with the flirting and nekkid posts. We agreed to disagree and he stopped visiting my blog. I can respect that. It's not for everyone.

Hmmm... i have to remember that if i ever get any haters popping over here. I can just send Evyl to defend my ...somewhat besmurked honor. ~giggling~

Misquoted Shakespeare Cat? Argh! I hate when that happens. Okay, i'm always misquoting and making shit up. Don't spank me.

Glad you approved Gaddy. Where the HELL is the next chapter in your story? I'm withering away in limbo here.

Josh said...

I had some problems with anonymous posters originally, but they seem to lose interest after a while. If they don't get a rise out of you, they get bored.

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I just don't understand--if you're going to say something controversial, wouldn't you want credit for it? I sure as heck would; even if it's so blindingly stupid that it makes my own head hurt.

Otherwise it's not discourse, it's like a bird shitting as it flies by--they don't return, and there's no reasoning with them.

Anonymous said...

What's the big fuss about anonymous posters here?

Was there something in this post besides that rather captivating picture (which will honestly very likely end up in my favorites)?

I'd complain about having to return and scroll up to read it, but it gives me a chance to pass that splendid image once more....

L.P. said...

they do in most cases Josh, but i have noticed a few that persist in leaving uglygrams on a target's blog. It's very weird to me. I assume in some cases the person in reacting to feeling slighted or has a personal grudge.

Birds shitting as they fly by is a perfect analogy Miz I!

Just wondering why peeps do the things they do Rev. For me it's much like hanging out with friends and having someone suddenly walk into the room and take a stinky dump on the floor in front of us - rude, tasteless and irritating as hell.

Nit Wit said...

Whenever I get one of those comments I just pretend it's invisible and I have found that if they don't get a rise out of you they go away mad.
I love pictures...

L.P. said...

i know i should ignore them mr. wit, and maybe i would on my own blog but i kind of have a tendency to break out the sword when i feel like a friend is being insulted or threatened. it's gotten me in lots of trouble in the past. ~shrug~

Moogie... you got me for half a second with the worst post portion - i felt my heart shatter into a gazillion pieces thinking you didn't like me no mo'. Then i got over it and laughed and laughed. Shit. What a rollercoaster in one dang comment.

Anonymous said...

Heh, I'll be damned!!

There was text in that post.

I had totally missed it.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy oh boy oh boy...can you send more private pics to my email? :D

L.P. said...

Sorry Dude, what you see here is what you get. I'm a tease and a flirt but only publicly. ~wink~

mmm-hmmmm - what was that about no sex drive Rev?

Anonymous said...

Heh, it's kinda like the "no smoking" thing.

Just because I haven't had one doesn't mean I'm not craving it.

It still doesn't mean I'm going to act on it.

With cigs, it's more a financial thing keeping me from diving at those wants.

Sex....it's a shitty attitude holding me back. Hard to guess, right?

Anonymous said...

I can not BELEIVE you would rip on people TP'ing houses. What kind of ignoramus would not intuitively understand the profound artistry of the graceful and flowing lines of a proper TP job? What kind of dunce could be ignorant to that kind of beauty?

And of COURSE you are giggling when participating in such high art!

Thppppppp! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberry! No go, before I am forced to taunt you a second time!

Now, let’s see you know-it-all's correct THAT quote!

Radical Rob

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

I do hope the intended irony of my previous anon comment came through. I would NEVER *really* flame someone else’s blog.

Some fun is just too hard to resist sometimes! :)

L.P. said...

You silly English Pig-dog Rob, it goes like this:
"I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries! NO! Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!"
You're talking to a total Holy Grail 'ho, here. ~flinging a trojan rabbit at you~
~heh~

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

"~flinging a trojan rabbit at you~"

Oh. My. God.

A super hot women who is not afraid of sex or nudity AND she can quote Monty Python *too*?

Oh man! I was already in love and now that tears it, will you marry me? :) I will have you know I am fully prepared to grovel and write large checks! :)

L.P. said...

oh, please. i have a bottle of Holy Grail ale sitting on my desk at home over my computer. And sorry baby, I don't do the "M" thing. Just the mention of it makes me queasy. I fed that tshirt to a rottweiler. I'm all for living in sin though!! ~heh~

Anonymous said...

This blog is second rate and are a total waste of time!

But that Riff Dog guy seems like a pretty cool dude, so I encourage you to get to Los Angeles immediately and see if he might be able to squeeze you into his schedule! I have it on good authority that he kinda likes you.

Just sayin'.

L.P. said...

Nice try Riffy-baby.
~giggling~
thanks for making me spew my soda.
yeah, yeah - you'd rather have me spew something else... :P
if only airline tickets weren't so expensive right now....