Got this in an email from JackieSue today (YellowDog Granny).
Reported to have been listed in an Atlanta newspaper.
SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy, I'll be waiting....
Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society...
~heh~
Friday, June 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
Haha, brilliant, I hope they all gave money too.
Love IT! LOL
hehehehehhe
I smell a perfectly brilliant PR person. Wonderful.
I knew it was a puppy before I got to the picture but I think it was brilliant to give the phone number they used.
Made me want a dog.
ah, an optimist GingaPaul? ~pouncing and kissing your nose~
I'm not as jaded as I thought Pissy-dear, i didn't see that one coming.
~grin @ Sage~
JS, but such tasty schmucks? Yum.
Thanks for the email oh great and wonderful goddess.
My thoughts too Ms. I. I wonder how many pets they moved from that ad.
Mr. Wit... puppy? hmmm... i was thinking cat. Funny that.
Love this :)
:P Jo
My e-male had a picture of a puppy on it.
New Post! New Post!
my e-female didn't. Thanks for feeding my addiction Mr. Wit. I'm in need of amusement since i'm stuck at the office today. :(
Wait a minute....I'm not that picky...does she cook?
Good one Lakota!
Wait a minute - are you still looking VE?
Damn.
I don't cook.
~grin~
Here's what snopes says about the SBF:
http://www.snopes.com/humor/nonsense/sbf.asp
~sigh~
there i go now... becoming just a touch more jaded, a bit more cynical and even more disbelieving and distrustful than i was a few minutes ago. I suppose everything is a hoax anymore. :(
That's hilarious!
To paraphrase the great lyricist Jay-Z: They got 99 doggies but a bitch ain't one.
:P to both of you.
i am disappointed to hear it was a dumb hoax thing though.
I wonder if out of all those responses they found someone to take the pooch.
AW... I'm sorry sweetie... I shouldn't have told you about the hoaxy end of it. I hate it when I make you frown. :(
Post a Comment