Dearest Veluptous Lakota, I would appreciate more hemisphericly correct blog posts from now on. It's frikkin' freezin' down here in Argentina right now and seeing (scantily clad) women cavorting in next to nothing just reminds us of how cold it really is.
Sincerely Yours,
Quickroute
p.s. Any chance you can show some flange next time?
Gee, and I have to work all night. So sometime today there will be a hangover post? I'll have to check the Obits. there for a report of a young man dying suddenly from over exertion drained of all fluids. Hope you had fun and didn't bring anything nasty home.
Crossing legs and being a tease is even safer Woozala hon.
Welcoming you with open arms... i said ARMS... Blackie. ~smooches~
From what you've said about him, he sounds like he knows where to find your trouble just fine Cat. ~grin~
Thank you Karl and I'm already trained to sniff out news cameras and photojournalists so i can duck.
Middy honey, i have no double you could not only make me purr but roll over and beg. mmmmm.... you are sooooo delish.
Yes mom JackieSue. I used the best there is.
I keep looking for you Massa Sage and not finding you. ~wink~
NiteByrd! You came to visit! I totally adore you, girl. There's alot of good things that can be said for getting into bad trouble.
LOL @ Arkay. ~smooches to you honey~
I'm pretty sure i could heat things up for you down there Quickie darlin. Flange? Oye.
Mr. Wit, i lost the nasty when i lost my ex. ~heh~ Trust me, i'm all about the safe sex.
LOL @ Dude. You are not. ~wiggling butt in your direction~
You're back again Chicago! Woot! It ended up being a very very late night. I've been somewhat dazed today from lack of sleep. I'm about to crash as soon as i post this because i can babbles okay but think coherently - not so much.
Moogi, Woozie good like that about sharing. ~grin~
20 comments:
Woooo.....
Looks like kitty has an itch that needs scratching ;-)
Have fun, girl
Don't forget a vial of gypsy tears to ward off AIDS.
Oh my - I think I'm gonna like hanging here. A lot.....
Looks like trouble to me!
I think I'll call my boyfriend and ask him if I'm the kind of trouble he wants to be in.
Good Evening Lakota,
Have a great time!
Don't do anything that will make the news at eleven.
Well if you do, make sure they can't identify you.
Oh and be safe.
Hmm now that's what I call eye candy! Can I have lick please? I'll make you purr.
don't forget to use protection..
shit
why ain't I in your town tonight?????
go get em sexy!
Have lots of fun! Bad girl trouble usually is. ;)
(sorry for the delete, screwed up the first comment.)
Oh my. There is nothing not to like about that one. *wipes drool*
As the other's say, be safe (and tell us ALL about it on your return - I don't have cable, so please do so, even IF it makes the national news :)
P.S. I almost feel sorry for whoever is on the receiving end. Aw fuck that, I wish it was me.
Dearest Veluptous Lakota,
I would appreciate more hemisphericly correct blog posts from now on. It's frikkin' freezin' down here in Argentina right now and seeing (scantily clad) women cavorting in next to nothing just reminds us of how cold it really is.
Sincerely Yours,
Quickroute
p.s. Any chance you can show some flange next time?
Gee, and I have to work all night.
So sometime today there will be a hangover post?
I'll have to check the Obits. there for a report of a young man dying suddenly from over exertion drained of all fluids.
Hope you had fun and didn't bring anything nasty home.
hmmm...i'm getting jealous. LOL
*hugz*
hooray for you! It is already morning here and I am thinking you were able to accomplish whatever you set out to do.
Old man in Chicago
"Show some flange"
LOL
LOL!! I'll answer all these on my next break later today.
~muuuwahhhhhh~
Gaddy, it was lots of fun baby.
Crossing legs and being a tease is even safer Woozala hon.
Welcoming you with open arms... i said ARMS... Blackie. ~smooches~
From what you've said about him, he sounds like he knows where to find your trouble just fine Cat. ~grin~
Thank you Karl and I'm already trained to sniff out news cameras and photojournalists so i can duck.
Middy honey, i have no double you could not only make me purr but roll over and beg. mmmmm.... you are sooooo delish.
Yes mom JackieSue. I used the best there is.
I keep looking for you Massa Sage and not finding you. ~wink~
NiteByrd! You came to visit! I totally adore you, girl. There's alot of good things that can be said for getting into bad trouble.
LOL @ Arkay. ~smooches to you honey~
I'm pretty sure i could heat things up for you down there Quickie darlin. Flange? Oye.
Mr. Wit, i lost the nasty when i lost my ex. ~heh~ Trust me, i'm all about the safe sex.
LOL @ Dude. You are not. ~wiggling butt in your direction~
You're back again Chicago! Woot! It ended up being a very very late night. I've been somewhat dazed today from lack of sleep. I'm about to crash as soon as i post this because i can babbles okay but think coherently - not so much.
Moogi, Woozie good like that about sharing. ~grin~
~eyeroll @ Gaddy~ You're so easy.
you look ravishing
i love those mona lisa eyes that stare at me no matter which angle i drool over you.
Damn, why do I get the feeling I really missed out. Been missin ya hottie.
Post a Comment