Monday, June 9

Dear Lakota and Moogi

To a handful of you this will be familiar since i'm pulling these letters from the Lakota Princess Diaries. But for most of you this will be new and hopefully entertaining. I've been thinking of sharing these letters with Moogi and getting his take on them because i love his responses in the Dear Moog/Bad Advice posts. Whatcha say Moogi, you game? (Yay - he said yes!)

Dear Lakota,
Some of the reading and discussions I've had with girlfriends has led me to believe that I might enhance my sex life by shaving my "private area." I asked my boyfriend what he thought about it and his response was less than enthusiastic. He told me he didn't care but thought maybe seeing shaved "privates" might be too much like doing a minor, which would be a huge turn off.

I really wanted to experience the heightened sensitivity during sex that my friends say occurs when you're bare down there. But I don't want to repulse my boyfriend either. What should I do?
Sincerely,
Too bare or not to bare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darling Wax On/Wax Off,
Some guys do prefer the au naturale decor of a fuzzy carpet to play on, though in my experience most get all glazy eyed at the sight of a naked puss. And baby, call a pussy a pussy - this "privates" and "down there" crap is sooooo victorian. It's your cunt, your vulva, your vajayjay, your cookie dammit - own it bitchlet!

My newest favoritest term that I've heard is cookie... ~waggling eyebrows~ which lends itself to all kinds of naughty, tasty thoughts. It is true that a waxed or shaved cookie will add sensitivity in skin to skin encounters. It's also true that it can mentally make a woman feel both deliciously naughty and sexy, which will also heighten the plundering of the bakery. There's also the advantage of no spitting out of hairs if he's going for dessert. Just saying. Since your BF sounds like he's uncertain, I'm assuming he hasn't played with an undecorated cookie before. You might consider a compromise which would entail shaving or waving the lower regions while leaving nicely trimmed cookie decorations on top. This will allow the sensations you're seeking and eliminate his potential "eww" objections. The downside to shaving is that it is a fucking pain in the ...well, cunt. And can result in ingrown hairs, itchy stubble, blah, blah, blah - you get the picture. If you can endure the excruciating pain that will make you want to yank out every hair on the attendant at a spa, waxing is better for longterm maintenance and smoothness. It hurts like a MF though.

Once you've displayed your prettified wares to your boyfriend, which I have no doubt whatsoever that he will enjoy, you can then consider offering up some nekkid cookie if you want to take it to the next step. Although you may find as many women do that a partial shave or wax is just what the baker ordered.
Good luck with heating up the kitchen!
~Smooches~
Lakota

__________

Dear Link from Mod Squad,

Your boyfriend is banging someone else.

If he's telling you that he actually enjoys your giant vaginal afro, then he's either a sick twisted f*ck with some weird Chewbacca fetish...or he's actually banging someone who's box he can actually get at without the aid of a machete.

Take a hedge trimmer to it.

If you think your boyfriend will bail, just leave a little "landing strip" there. Preferably, in the shape of the words, "Moog was here." (thanks in advance)

Not only will he love you MORE for it (unless he's got the whole 'Chewbacca' thing going), but you may also stave off a fatal choking incident as well.

You're welcome.

Moog

26 comments:

Moooooog35 said...

Ooooooooohhhh....we could have our own advice column....

Kind of like Ebert and Roper doing movies...except you're hot and I'm short and old...and we talk about porn and sh*t.

I would have given this advice:

"Dear Link from Mod Squad,

Your boyfriend is banging someone else.

If he's telling you that he actually enjoys your giant vaginal afro, then he's either a sick twisted f*ck with some weird Chewbacca fetish...or he's actually banging someone who's box he can actually get at without the aid of a machete.

Take a hedge trimmer to it.

If you think your boyfriend will bail, just leave a little "landing strip" there. Preferably, in the shape of the words, "Moog was here." (thanks in advance)

Not only will he love you MORE for it (unless he's got the whole 'Chewbacca' thing going), but you may also stave off a fatal choking incident as well.

You're welcome.

Moog"

L.P. said...

i LIKE it Moogi!! Going to change post title and add your advice in on the post itself if you don't mind (and even if you do, because I'm bossy like that).
~smooches and a big long lick up your cheek... yeah, THAT cheek~

Gadfly said...

I know!

I have a video clip of a full Brazilian waxing (first time from scratch). And that's serious harsh BDSM shit! The sweet lady doing it should have been wearing an executioner's hood. LOL

I suspect it gets much easier after that first visit *chuckle*

Raspootin said...

Do you shave your arm pits?
Do you shave your legs?
Do you pluck your eyebrows?
Do you search out any arrant stray hair that might be hiding out on your chin or protruding from you nose?

They why in the world would you have a problem or would your b-friend have a problem with shaving your bush? Even better, get him to do it for you :)

yellowdoggranny said...

if she was smart she wouldn't shave it off, she'd just get plenty of action and wear it off...

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) said...

I like em clean n' tidy - thank you.

Something like this here will do

Anonymous said...

Haha, excellent advice from both of you. I work right next door to a waxing salon, it's fun to watch the ladies come and go and dream of one day getting a job there. I am very hairy. What do you think of men getting the waxing?

Ed & Jeanne said...

This gives a whole new meaning to "caught with your fingers in the cookie jar"!

billy pilgrim said...

once the old cookie gets shaved, does it require daily shaving and up keep?

if it's like a beard, a few days growth can be prickly.

i don't know if i want to hear, "hold your horses, i'm shaving my cookie."

Mike said...

First of all, if I hear it called vajajay one more time, I'm going to pound something.

Preferably you.

With a shaved cookie.

Also, I once heard a man say if he wanted to see a naked puss he'd look at his daughter.

I called the authorities,

Anyways,I think moooog's right.

Buddies bangin somebody else.

Really.

What he's saying is "Don't go to any trouble, or i'll have to bone you're skanky vajayjay!"

Woozie said...

I've heard Nair works wonders if it doesn't give you a rash. Some people's skin don't like Nair.

cathouse teri said...

What is this? A session of fellas playing fast and loose with the beauty of the vajayjay? ;)

pure evyl said...

Does no one believe in natures dental floss anymore. Although choking on a hairball can be a buzzkill.

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Now personally my favorite term for pussy is kitty basically because it is a play on pussy and I just love to call for it, here kitty kity kitty! Where are you pretty kitty? Yes, you are my pretty kitty, would you like a treat pretty kitty?

Ok that can get old but I have always thought sex should be fun, otherwise you might as well just stick with toys, it's more sanitary that way. (Tip of the hat to Robert Heinlein on that one)

As to the hair I do like them clean for two reasons- one, I believe pussy's are just wonderful works of art to be admired and cherished and I adore how no two of them look alike or feel alike. It's hard to admire their beauty when they are buried under a fur burger.

Two, probably related to how much I love them, I love eat pussy and I have a certain sense of dedication to the task. I have no problem with speaking with a lisp for days if that is what it takes to get you to arch your back, cry out and tear up the bead spread with your finger nails. That dedication is much harder to maintain though when stray hairs are getting caught in teeth, poking me in the eye and tickling my nose. So in short, at least from me, the shorter it is the better job I will do.

Still, I have never insisted on clean shaven but ladies, please, at least break out the clippers and thin out the old growth old once in a while huh? I mean seriously, old growth can be a tremendous fire hazard! Just one spark and Poof! Smokey the Bear is crying like he has a pube stuck in his eye. Now this is not the time or place for any bio-diversity arguments in this eco habitat. Lets clear cut that forest and keep me and Smoky tear free! :)

L.P. said...

mmmm... would you wax for me Gaddy? then you could tell me if in your opinion it gets easier? I just go the chickenshit route these days and shave. Higher maintenance, less pain.

LMAO @ Raspy!!! hmmmm.... now there's a fantasy i haven't had fullfilled - having a man shave me. And wtf with those damn chin hairs that pop up every now and then? That is just so wrong. Okay, more wrong are the women that ignore them and have three inch long hairs hanging off their faces - ewwwww.

JackieSue, you made me spew my coffee all over the place you bitch. LOL!

Quickie-honey, that was a rather disturbing photo ~grin~ I think mostly because of his greasy hair - yech. That much hair grease is coming no where near my vajayjay.

Do the ladies walk funny when they leave GingaPaul? Waxing chests and legs, not so much. Hairy backs... ummm, yeah - not a bad idea and waxed balls - oooohhh yum!

Yes, it can get pretty prickly Cabana Boy which is why its a high maintenance method of bush trimming. Shaving nicks are a hazard too - big owie. Of course that gives the perfect excuse of "honey, my cookie has an owie, can you kiss it better?" ~heh~

Mikey.... vajayjay, vajayjay, vajayjay... how many poundings does that earn me? :P

Is that stuff still around Woozie? I used that when i was a teen on my legs and yup - broke out in a rash. But then i have highly sensative skin.

Cat, these guys can play with my vajayjay any day.... night... nooner....

Evyl-delish, speaking from experience (and having been up close and personal with more than one set of hairy balls) - hair balls can be a mood killer.

LOL @ Rob! snickering.... now i'm going to be thinking of you and smokey the bear when i shave this morning Rob. Hope you're happy. ~giggling~

Anonymous said...

Waxed balls! Aragaga, run away, run away...

L.P. said...

Awwww... GingaPaul and Woozala, you wouldn't wax your balls for ME? ~batting eyelashes and pouting~

Anonymous said...

LOL @ undecorated cookie! Had a lithe vixen trim hers to a downy exclamation point, that was nice, but the completely unadorned is the hottest erotic sight (and allows the most sensual of tongue teasing ALL over the area).

I have had the incredibly loving and mindblowing experience of shaving a cookie myself (she came twice while I was doing it - I nicked her not once). For that I shaved my balls (with exquisite care) for her and was rewarded with the most amazing sensations of her tongue 'down there' on me. I keep them clean and smooth always, just in case anyone ever goes there again.

*sigh*

L.P. said...

Ahhhh, so you're a pro cookie shaver Arkay? Can i hire you or would you prefer bartering? ~wink~

Gadfly said...

Back in the '80s they came with hair. I had to shave them myself. So, while not a professional, I am a competent cookie shaver :o)

Plus, it was always a blast to tie a girl up and go through the languid shaving process, then let her feel what it's like to have it fucked bald for the first time and see the look on her face.

Ya know ... I kinda miss that *chuckle*

Of course, I miss being young too -- so there ya go. LOL

Nit Wit said...

Can't say I ever had a completely bare cookie. They weren't common when I was playing the field as they used to say. It is a turn on though, and if it enhances the women’s pleasure why wouldn't you do it.
I once had to shave my balls and bush for a surgical procedure and I have to say it was a pain in the ass. Well in the general area anyway. The funny thing is when it grew back in was finer and thinner.
My father gave me one piece of advice about sex. He said, "Turn them upside down and they all look the same." I was about 6 at the time so it was a little while before I found out what utter bullshit that advice was.
Your and Moooooog's advice seems much more better to me.

L.P. said...

{wiping the drool from my mouth with dainty fingers} That's nice Gaddy.

Interesting point you bring up Mr. Wit... so cookie baring is a recent phenominon? Hmmm... i hadn't considered that aspect - that it may be a fad.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, bartering, eh? Guess I should throw in I do sensual massage (that goes from hands and feet, to face and full body) with or without warm oil, hot stones and seductive stories. Hopefully that is enough to add in to have access to your luscious form. Your offer?

Also, tho I was a young'n at the time (80's), I distinctly remeber some 'bare earth' quim in some of the porn mags I *ahem* aquired at the time. One actually had a step by step series of photos showing a lady shaving herself (a personal favorite).

L.P. said...

my offer Arkay-darlin? hmmmm... i'm quite good at accidental sex.
It must be the ridiculous heels i wear. Oops. Tripped again. Sorry for impaling myself on you. ~heh~

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO! ('course it's with you impaled on me) :D

L.P. said...

I may end up quite accident prone around you Arkay. ~wink~