Tuesday, June 17

Dear Lakota and Moog

Yo - Moogi, ya wanna put in your two cents on this one again so i can add it? thanks. lurv, LP

Dear Lakota and Moog,
It's embarrassing to admit but I have these persistent fantasies about having sex in public places. I've never done anything like that but can't seem to stop thinking about it. I talked to my boyfriend about it and he thought I was crazy.
Sincerely,
Wanting to be Exposed

Dear Wanting Full Exposure,
Oh honey, there's nothing wrong with fantasies and there is nothing wrong with fulfilling fantasies! As long as you don't get caught. ~wink~
I have a very fond memory of having sex in the water at a beach in Clearwater. It was towards the end of the day and dusk was just beginning to fall. Families racing around on the sand as we stood in the deep water and he thrust in and out of me, my legs wrapped around his waist. The buoyancy of water can really work in your favor. The fear of being caught, of maybe being seen adds just a perfect flavor of danger to the sex play.

My advice - lose the loser boyfriend and find one whose interests are more in line with yours. Otherwise you're just going to tie yourself in knots with sexual frustration. Mmmm.... knots... ah well, that's a topic for another day.
Smooches -
Lakota


Dear Wanting,
What kind of public places? Are there any in Southern New Hampshire or Northern Massachusetts? What's your schedule look like this weekend?
Just asking. No reason.
Personally, I'm fairly disgusted at Lakota's admission of sex in the water at Clearwater Beach.
Basically, because I think I was also there that day and distinctly remember swallowing some water and thinking it was saltier than usual.
Then there was the whole thing about seeing a gooey white jellyfish floating by and I reached for it...but it wasn't a jellyfish floating there it was..OH GOD...I'm making myself sick thinking about it again.
So, unless you want to subject some strange guy to injesting or fondling your boyfriend's goo, do us all a favor and just tape it and put it on YouPorn. Not only do you get to put it out in public, but I get a new video to watch.
It's a win-win.
Also, your boyfriend thinks you're crazy because he has ass zits and does not want to be seen in public.
Make sure you hit his ass with some Clearasil before pressing "Record" - he'll thank you for it.
Moooooog

23 comments:

Mike said...

I'd like to add my comment for the post two posts down.....

DAAAAAAAMMMMMN!

Hey Kota, want to go to Clearwater with me?

Anonymous said...

Damn Mike for being the first in line for that type of lofty proposition!

I don't think I could ever engage in rutting in public.

It's bad enough seeing me going to town through my own eyes, so it's not something I want anyone else to bear witness to should they happen to glance 'atta way.

Nit Wit said...

Gee, I never got caught.
Got to thinking about where and had to take off my socks to count the different places, and I thought I was a vanilla.
Funny the things you forget about and how they resurface.

L.P. said...

and i was thinking of you when i posted it Mikey. ~wink~
aren't you still on your way here in the beaver sled?

Note to self, the Rev. likes secret sex...mmmm... that's kinda kinky too. :D

AHA!!! I knew, just knew you weren't all that vanilla - there's way too much naughty in you Mr. Wit! ~smooch~

yellowdoggranny said...

just don't do it at you're local grocery store..you'll have to travel further to buy your eggs..

Moooooog35 said...

Dear Wanting,

What kind of public places? Are there any in Southern New Hampshire or Northern Massachusetts? What's your schedule look like this weekend?

Just asking. No reason.

Personally, I'm fairly disgusted at Lakota's admission of sex in the water at Clearwater Beach.

Basically, because I think I was also there that day and distinctly remember swallowing some water and thinking it was saltier than usual.

Then there was the whole thing about seeing a gooey white jellyfish floating by and I reached for it...but it wasn't a jellyfish floating there it was..OH GOD...I'm making myself sick thinking about it again.

So, unless you want to subject some strange guy to injesting or fondling your boyfriend's goo, do us all a favor and just tape it and put it on YouPorn. Not only do you get to put it out in public, but I get a new video to watch.

It's a win-win.

Also, your boyfriend thinks you're crazy because he has ass zits and does not want to be seen in public.

Make sure you hit his ass with some Clearasil before pressing "Record" - he'll thank you for it.

Moooooog

L.P. said...

Voice of experience JackieSue?
Personally, i prefer my grocery store sex in the veggie aisle. oh yeah.

Thanks Moogi darling... so you were the short guy who kept offering to give me sea pearls?

Gadfly said...

Let me just pause a moment to hurl.

;-)

L.P. said...

Awww, Gaddy, now you've hurt my feelings - hurling all over my post. it wasn't THAT bad.

Mike said...

Kota

The beavers are all classified as endangered, so I'm on my way on squirrel sled.

I had to catch about 450 of them to put the sled. And On average several die every day. Either from exertion or my need to eat.

So I have to catch more.

I'm somewhere in Buffalo right now posting from an internet cafe.

I'll be there in august - of 09. Have the shower ready, as I won't have showered in all that time.

Gadfly said...

Sorry. The mental image of inadvertently eating spooge dribblets in the water ...

*shudder*

I may have nightmares

pure evyl said...

Just remember that if you are doing it in a National Park, keep your shoes on in case you need a quick getaway. There are a lot of things out there in nature that can reach out and stick, bite, or poke you. And not in a good way.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm
lookin' like a buncha whiners. She needs to move on. my girlfriend gave me a look and we veered off the second fairway to the adjacent beach where she hugged a tree whilst I hugged her. Many similar fond memories.

Oldman in Chicago

L.P. said...

CHICAGO!! I missed you! I thought you didn't lurv me no mo'. Oooh tree sex = nice! Good to see you again. ~big happy grin~

Ummmm, Evyl-delish... generally speaking i like being poked and bitten... just saying. ~giggling~
Okay, shoes on during wildwoods sex is a very good idea. Just please, no black socks with sandals, okay?

LMAO @ Gaddy. Oh cum on - iz just protein. It's good for you... isn't that what all the guys say?

Mikey, i must protest the heartless enslavery of the poor squirrel. When you get here, i'll be the one wearing the "save the Squirrels" shirt. I'll also be the pruney one from waiting in the shower for that long. O.o

Karl said...

Good Evening Lakota,

Sex in public places can be great, but I can tell you that nothing will change your erectile status quite like a Gray Reef Shark.

By the way, they come into the feed at dusk.

L.P. said...

Evening Karl darling...errrr, yeah - that kind of biting is so not cool. Where are the grey reef sharks found so i can make sure i'm never in the water there at dusk. Did you run into one? {big eyes}

Karl said...

In the Bahamas and it was early afternoon, neither of us were hurt, but it sure changed the mood.

Most sharks feed at dusk, if you're in the ocean, they are there, regardless of the species. Bulls and Hammerheads are most common in Florida

L.P. said...

~squeaks~
there are sharks at dusk in the water in florida?

oooh, that guy i was with is sooooo lucky he's an ex or i'd have to seriously hurt him for talking me into going in the water when there are bloody SHARKS in there.

billy pilgrim said...

there's just something about warm water that's so inviting. but on the other hand if the waters too cold....

keep me warm long time.

L.P. said...

i promise, my darling Cabana Boy, that keeping you heated up won't be a problem. Loving you long time.

Karl said...

Oh forgive him, he was with you, I'm sure he was thinking with his other brain.

Have a good evening.

L.P. said...

LOL! Have a good one Karl! ~pouncing on you for a hug and kiss~

Anonymous said...

Oh, so many things to say here, but can't get passed the humour of poor moogie getting misled by the name 'clearwater'. Apparently not when the amourous Lakota visits, anyways.

As for the rest of the squeamish crowd, just spit out the 'jelly fish', it's not like she's asking you to gargle it or anything.

LOL imagineing of the looks on your faces at the thought of little cum bubbles popping up your nose...