Okay, so the results didn't surprise me one little bit. Everyone who would've guessed this about me raise your hand. ~heh~ Actually i would have graded me higher on vanilla - i do like me some plain vanilla lovin... i think.... i mean what i consider vanilla anyway. Whipped cream is vanilla, right? And i would've done zero on degradation - that shit don't fly with me. Anyone tries to tie me up and feed me from a dog bowl is going to get their everlovin' ass kicked while they're spitting out puppy chow. Just saying.
Swiped from
Naughtilicious Girl - thank you darlin.
So what are you? Come on, you can tell me.
You scored as Switch |
Do you have an inclination for BDSM? (Click link to take test) created with QuizFarm.com |
Switch |
| 100% | Experimental |
| 93% | Bondage |
| 75% | Dominant |
| 71% | Exhibitionist / Voyeur |
| 54% | Submissive |
| 50% | Sadist |
| 36% | Masochist |
| 25% | Degradation Lover |
| 21% | Vanilla |
| 21% |
|
23 comments:
I would have thought you would rate higher on the exhibitionist scale, 110%. Vanilla is nice but Neapolitan is nicer. (Do you have Neapolitan icecream cos that halfajoke won't work if you don't.) I took the quiz and it turns out I'm your perfect match, who would have thought? I have recovered from the party at last and am wondering when the next one is. It was great but I'm sorely dissappointed I didn't win Roscoe's book, oh well, I'll have to buy a copy. When is your book coming out? And will it have pictures?
LOL! mmmm... why am i not surprised? I think my bossy, domineering side toppled the scales. ~heh~ And yes, we have neopolitan. Personally... I'm a Black Jack Cherry girl. mmmmmm....
I'll let you know when mine is scheduled to come out. I'm still finishing the bitch up. But it's fleshing out nicely.
New poem up over there... a few little hidden word plays in it that i would be surprised if anyone picked up on. I like sneaking in secret symbolisms like that. Because I can. ~wink~
I was tied as a switch...I'm not even sure what a switch is?! And I'm right there with you (okay sorta right there with you...I don't mind being tied...) on the feeding me from a dog bowl.
I'm in the process of a move (which is all consuming it appears...eh) so my reading time has been limited, but I'm so glad to see that you're still making the blog rounds even though I haven't returned the favor lately.
And yeah...whipped cream is vanilla! :)
The questions were only tangentially applicable to my motivations. I ended up just clicking the center choice on a number of them because the question just did not apply. For one thing, if you're going to judge my vanilla percentage, shouldn't you have a question in there regarding "how often should sexual relations with a partner involve sex games?"
I find myself displeased with the writer of your test trying to dissect me with this blunt little tool. I may have to eat his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti ;-)
Sadist 71%
Experimental 68%
Switch 68%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 64%
Dominant 54%
Submissive 50%
Bondage 50%
Masochist 39%
Degradation Lover 21%
Vanilla 7%
A switch is a person that is as comfortable being a top sexually as they are being a bottom, Naughty. Part of the psychological makeup of a person. I bounce between depending on moods, what's going on in my life but more importantly who i'm with. I get very very frustrated when i'm in a relationship where i'm not allowed to have any say or any control ever. Iz always doomed. But i don't always like being the boss either, sometimes i like to be overpowered and consumed. ~shrug~ weird maybe.
Well damn Gaddy darling, your sadist rating and my masocism score are way out of balance. ~sad sigh~ I agree with you though - one of the reason these tests are kinda silly - they don't allow for circumstance or specifics. Still was fun though. mmmm... your switch rating is quite acceptable. ~wink~
i don't think that test would work for me..not having sex in 24 years makes it sort of a joke..
But back when you HAD sex JackieSue - did you like being the ravished or the ravisher? I still think I need to fly you a boy toy to West, Texas. All expenses paid.
Aw, well damn... i was curious what your results would be Rev.
Apathetic? hmmmm.... not sure i buy that darlin. Too much brewing inside you for that to be a permanent state of being for you.
Yeah, that's what was fucked up about it. The one question that should have weighted the other one -- didn't.
I'm WAY more of a dominant than a sadist. But only a dominant when it turns on the woman I'm with, other than that, I'm into absolute equality in a relationship. So the test is meaningless as it relates to me. So now I must kill that guy and eat his liver *chuckle*
Although, if you can convince me that it really makes you moist and tingly in the thighs -- you could talk me into switching, you just better bring some game or I'll laugh at you ;-)
So I took the test and all it did was confuse me. I mean, before I took the test I knew what I was. And then they threw all those numbers at me and I started running around the room screaming and pulling my hair out, trying to recover.
It was then I realized my true label. Because I willingly took this test knowing it would have that effect on me.
I'm a masochist. :)
"Degradation Lover" - WTF?
Ok, it finally worked:
Switch
93%
Experimental
68%
Submissive
57%
Degradation Lover
36%
Sadist
36%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
29%
Vanilla
29%
Masochist
21%
Dominant
21%
Bondage
11%
Guess you were right, Kota. ;)
Yeah, I wouldn't have scored you that high as a sadist Gaddy, you're too focused on mutual enjoyment for that, as evidenced by your writings. And someday I'm going to make you eat those words... while you're trussed up and at my mercy of course. ~wink~
LMAO @ Cat!!!
LMAO@ Quickie!!
Stop - you guys are making me spew my coffee!!!
Ooooh, now that's more like it Rev! Intriguing... very intriguing.
Vanilla is what I am. My highest was 64%. I only had three types in the 60's
I guess age really does wither things.
I got a 0% in sadism.
I'm not gonna post it it's to sad.
I need to find a fountain of youth for my brain.
aw fuck. blogger ate my lengthy response to your comment Mr. Wit.
Recap: Vanilla is cool, can't be kinky all the time. ~meh~ not going to go into all the rest of what i said. the moment is gone.
Experimental
100%
Switch
100%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
61%
Submissive
50%
Dominant
43%
Vanilla
25%
Sadist
25%
Bondage
21%
Masochist
14%
Degradation Lover
4
okay Raspy, i gotta ask - which is your preference (or both) exhibitionism or voyeurism?
Switch huh? Girl, if i'm ever in your neck o' the woods, we could raise some holy hell fun. uh-huh. ~wicked grin~
Come on down to "Nawlins"!!! Im ready to go have some fun :)
I would have to say, given the choice: Exhibitionist. That said, more in fantasy way than ummm a reality...
hehee
Hmmmm, vanilla lovin', eh? Well, as I seem to be an Experimentalist, I feel some deep inspiration coming on...
I'm totally into vanilla lovin'.
My wife can't stand it, because ice cream is really expensive these days.
I think it's a little off.
I don't think of myself as a degradation lover.
Then again, I do tend to trash myself at every available opportunity, so maybe it's one of those stifled away subconscious deals.
Beats me.
If you make your way down to Raspy, be sure to let me know. I need to get my Voyeur points up.
You can switch me anytime darlin' ;-)~
Sorry it's been so long...work and all....
Raspy, somehow i feel pretty sure i could talk you into getting into some trouble. I love your town by the way - my favorite city for romping around in.
What the heck is an Eperimentalist anyhoo Arkay - never heard that term before this quiz. There's actually a label for people who like to try different things? And here i thought it was just called kinky. ~grin~
You can bring the vanilla icecream over to my house anytime Moogi. I'll keep the hot fudge on standby.
Awww come on Rev, you know you want me to tie you up and spank you while wearing my red devil outfit. I'll talk Raspy into wearing the wicked angel gear. :P
ooooh my lovely Cabana Boy - please, come dominate me long time.
Miz Scarlet, you would be delish to play with. Take turns? Missed ya!
Post a Comment