...But, I'm always better when bad. Last night was fun. I actually stayed far away from alcohol - i wanted to be in absolute control. The game plan was to see how many men I could tease and not piss off by leaving them high and dry. ~evil grin~Yeah, I let my inner princess bitch off the leash. There are moments when a girl just needs to feel like the center of attention. For me, sometimes it takes being the focus of every male (and some females) in a room that sooths that need.
So yes, I flirted and it made my thong all nice and wet... okay, it was already wet from rereading Gaddy's post before going to the event... and i kissed and nuzzled the cheeks of more men than i can count... but i went home alone, ego gratified without all that messy kicking them out of your bed the next morning crap. Besides, their egos were well compensated. Not a single one became angry or called me a cock tease. This time.

16 comments:
Nicely done, Lakota. You elevate teasing to a fine art. If only there were galleries and museums for these things! This blog will have to do - thanks for not charging admission...
I watched a rerun of "Rescue Me" and went to bed at 9:30 and got up to pee four times in the middle of the night.
Amazing how our lives are so similar.
But you lurv me anyway doncha Squirrel-boy? ~smooch~
I'm so glad you came over to play Blackie, and I'm all about raising the pole... i mean bar. Now lean closer so i can kiss your cheek, because you are too cute for words. ummmm.... not THAT cheek.
It's freaky weird Moogi-darling. I'm beginning to suspect we were separated at birth.... oooh wait, that would make lusting after you really an ew-ick thing. Nevermind - no birth separation here.
*smiling*
I'd have loved the chance to see you operate :o)
many years ago, shady lane and i would go out and 'fuck with cowboys'...that's what we called it..dancing, drinking having a good time and then when they asked us to go home with them it was 'fuck no'....ahh, the good ole days..
Taunting you to the edge of madness is one of my dreams Gaddy-love, finding that edge of your control and pushing you over. ~mmmmmm.... yum~
I knew you were a woman after my own heart JackieSue. I want to grow up to be just like you.... except for that whole 25 years and no sex part. That just wouldn't do for me.
They must have been very gentle polite and forgiving men, then. If I had been there the outcome would have been different. Not 'the angry or calling you a cocktease bit' but the going home alone, definitely wouldn't have happened. In fact I doubt we would have got as far as home, the limo, the airport, the mansion in the hills overlooked Rio. Ahh well, our time will come, over and over,
Good Evening Lakota,
Just curious, but isn't the general idea to pick one, you don't want to kick out of bed the next morning?
Evil
But then, I knew that ;-)
Just don't ever say no and mean yes, cuz that game will get you not laid
*chuckle*
Ooooh, GingaPaul... you gave me shivers. the very very good kind.
~muuwahh~
Karl, actually since i'm so unfreakingbelievably picky, it's not that easy to find one i wouldn't kick out... so i'll wait. And tease and play in the interim. Ironically, it seems to me that the most fascinating men live other cities. And so it goes.
Gaddy-darlin, i was going to say why on earth would anyone say no when they mean yes but then realized that there are circumstances where that would occur. Thwacking my own forehead. I can be alittle slow sometimes.
surely u HANDled the issue when u got home alone......
Gee, I spent my night throwing bread and buns around and talking with the people at the bakery to find out what kind of drugs the people who shipped my stuff were on to make the order seem right to them.
Well at least I get paid for it.
I would have been sitting out of the way watching the whole show which is what I did even when I was young and single. Funny how I often found myself with company without trying.
I saw something yesterday you might have found a use for it last night. It's called The Cone and is a fine thing to sit on I guess from what they say.
http://www.conevibrator.co.uk/cone.php
I always try to make others lives better.
I don't think I'd be able to exercise that amount of self-control.
I'm just a girl who cain't say no!
Sounds like a decent night. I can appreciate having all the virtual effect but none of the actual afterwards "putting out the cat." Good job!
Post a Comment